HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Fauntleroy Arrives, Appreciate Him [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master

Beata Bucks : 1364

PostSubject: Fauntleroy Arrives, Appreciate Him [Open]   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:11 am

Fauntleroy David Jones III saunters through the gates with his hands shoved deep into his pockets. He kicked a rock along as he walked through the entrance to the academy, passing the Fountain as he walked. He wasn't really paying attention as he walked and accidentally bumped into a random passerby. At first, he was confused what had happened but he was shaken from his deep thought by the accident.")O-oh, sorry about that my dude, I wasn't watching where I was walking," he said with a smile.

Erik MaximoffParis AndrewsFauntleroy Jones IIIBobbi CookKaito IshikawaSophie Elliot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess

Beata Bucks : 4164

PostSubject: Re: Fauntleroy Arrives, Appreciate Him [Open]   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:21 am

Sam had been lost in their own thoughts as they moved through the entrance of the academy, wondering what they would be doing for the upcoming holidays when they were thrown from their thoughts as somebody bumped into them. They blinked as they took a small startled step back, focusing on the guy as he recovered. "O-Oh its fine!" they chirped with a returning smile, hugging themselves against the cold air. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either...Are you new here?" they questioned with a blink.

#nocontext
I love Matt Mercer

Hosa Ramsey Corvina Brant Adish Uri Inari ‘Fly’ Crevan Devin Liam Morris Sam Ade Locke
Guardian Guardian Summer Autumn Summer
Animal Morphing Fire Breathing Kitsune Physiology Demon Physiology Flash Step
She/Her He/Him She/Her He/Him They/Them
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fauntleroy Arrives, Appreciate Him [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: