Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sketchy Fella

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11687

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:18 am

"Ugh..." There was a soft thud as a forehead came into contact with the blank page of a sketchbook. Black hair splayed across the field of white as the boy clenched his eyes tightly. Why can't I come up with anything? he asked himself. It had been days since he had come up with any ideas for schematics and now that he was at the school and he truly needed to have some sort of plan his mind, of course, gave him nothing to work with.
The bubbling of the fountain behind him was quite relaxing and in the back of his mind he vaguely considered letting it lull him to sleep. Fat chance that I would have a dream about a new build. He let out a soft chuckle at the passing thought.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

Beata Bucks : 8233

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Evelyn inhalled one last deep breath off her cigarette before letting it fall on the grass and stomping on it. She retrieved the residue and sneakily hid it in her pocket - she couldn't let a smoke be found in the schools lawn or Wright would probably send the whole staff to find the kids responsible. Both her and Roderick, at least, would be fucked, and not in a good way. The teenage girl swirled a strand of cotton candy pink hair as she leaned on the brick wall that further divided into the entrance gates. It was only a few weeks 'til school was back, and Evelyn couldn't believe she'd spent all of her summer in this place without going insane. With all the shit going on, the tournament and the creepy list, school seemed almost to mundane to think about.

She needed a break. The Autumn broke off from her spot and her attention was caught by a thud and a boy on a bench. The sight of his sketchbook impressed her, to say th least. She was far from talented, and that prompted her to take a closer look. The girl peered over the bench from behind, looking on the blank paper. "This ain't art camp." the ragdoll smiled, her voice a little dry from the cig she'd just had and was still resting in her pocket along with a lighter and a half finished pack.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11072

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Harley was relaxing in the school's entrance, generally trying to keep herself busy. She saw a pair of students - one of whom she hadn't seen before - and the Autumn chose to make her way over. One of the students was holding a sketchbook, and she found herself grinning. "You an artist?" she asked, genuinely interested. "Harley Graves," she added. As she waited for the other students to respond, she let her mind drift off to other things at a million miles a minute. The start of school was approaching, which was sure to be interesting. She hoped those weird lists and messages that kept being found didn't affect it too much, though. But her mind drifted back to the students before her soon enough, and she wondered what kind of things filled that sketchbook. Was it filled with random sketches of all kinds of things, like hers?
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Jamie flinched at the first voice that came up from behind him. After his brain comprehended their words, he rolled his eyes but didn't raise his head. If I stay really still, I bet she'll just go away. He had only a moment to consider the hasty plan before a second voice joined their general vicinity. Great. Just perfect...

"If you ladies must know, I am not an artist, I'm just trying to plan things out." he explained as he raised his head with an exasperated sigh. "But clearly I am having difficulty in doing so." Jamie knew he was going to have to interact with the other students of the school eventually, but he had wished it would have been on better terms-- at least in his case.

When he noticed the two girls looking at his blank page he quickly slapped the book shut and clamped both of his forearms tightly over the front cover. With his hands preoccupied, he was left to fiddle with his wily bangs using only his breath; while his attempts to right his hair were indeed creative, they were far from effective.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 2:24 pm

Evelyn tilted her head to look at the other girl, a sticking her tongue out in a lazy atempt to greet her. Ugh, I hope she didn't see me smoking. she thought, fiddling with the burn out cig in her pocket. The pink haired student returned her attention to the rather unsociable guy on the bench. "Why are you covering an empty page?" the Autumn sighed and lowered her head to peek closer to his face, her long hair falling on the covering with a sound much like the rain. He was new, she figured, or at least the sort of person who'd be a shut-in even here. Beata was the sort of place everyone went to just to get wild if they had the luck of even the smallest gift.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 2:49 pm

Harley hadn't actually seen the page. "...Planning what?" she asked, curious. After all, 'planning things out' was vague. Was he planning a murder? A party? A barbecue? All three? ...That might be fun, actually. She would have to look into an end-of-summer murder-mystery dinner party. She had to ask, even though it probably wasn't right. He didn't seem like the type. "A murder mystery dinner theater party?" She turned to Evelyn. "Hey, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 4:42 pm

The boy rolled his eyes at the reminder of his empty page. When the other girl started spurting out odd questions, he could not stop the snort that escaped him. "Nah, nothing as convoluted as that, haha. I have to plan out weapons to build; that's my gift: making weapons with parts of me in them, like my soul and junk." he explained. He usually would not be so open about his own personal matters, but if people started thinking that he was planning to murder someone (or make a mystery murder party at dinner?), he would do anything to stop that pretty quick. "Oh, and my name's Jamie. What are yours'?"
As the pink haired girl drew closer to him, he could detect the scent of fresh smoke. So I wasn't imagining that smell earlier. he told himself, Good, I was worried I had lost my mind from not having a cig in...shit, I can't even remember the last time... The girl was close enough for him to whisper to her and not have the other girl overhear too much. "If you give me a cig, I promise I won't tell anyone that I caught you smoking." he propositioned. Though catching her was a half truth, he was sure that it would not matter to whatever faculty member he were to tell-- that is, if he had actually considered snitching...but he had a reputation to uphold; an unmarked record of loyalty one might say.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:31 am

Evelyn snorted as the other girl rambled on. She hadn't met a lot of people like that. Highschool popular kids had a reputation to uphold - staying quietly in a corner of the courtyard and taking selfies, for most of the time. "I don't think we'd have enough fancy cutlery." she sighed, thought it would've been fun for Wright to do some sort of event like this one. With all the rising tension the students sure needed a break. "Name's Evelyn." the Autumn added, then looked back at Jamie as he began whispering to her.

"You owe me." the girl shrugged, slipping two smokes in his pocket sneakily, and with an internal mischevious laugh added the already burnt out one too. Fat chance someone would think the guy liked wearing pink lipstick thought.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:47 am

Jamie gave Evelyn a kind smirk at feeling the extra cigarette being slipped into his pocket. He would have lit it right then if not for the other girl who was there with them. "Nice name." he said. He nonchalantly peeked down into his shirt pocket as the cancer-sticks rolled around. "Heh, nice lipstick too. You'll have to tell me where you get it around here; I'm running low myself." It did not necessarily sound like a lie, and it really was not either; he was comfortable with his masculinity enough to present himself however he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:20 pm

"Oh, that's a really cool power," Harley commented. "And good. If nobody else is planning a murder mystery dinner theater, that means I can do it. An end of summer party kind of thing, you know?" She chose to ignore Evelyn's comment about cutlery - she'd cross that bridge when she got to it. She barely even registered being asked her name by the boy with the sketchbook, and blinked. "Harley! Harley Graves." She smiled brightly, completely oblivious to the exchange in front of her. She looked at Evelyn's pink hair, and wondered if her mother would kill her if she dyed her own.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:40 pm

"That's a nice name too." he told Harley with a smile. Wow, two "friends" already-- that's gotta be some kind of a record for me. Jamie thought to himself with a light chuckle under his breath. "So people party around here? And I thought that I was going to a stuffy boarding school, haha." His question sounded like a joke, but it was also a very genuine inquiry; if there was a party, he was down-- especially because his odds of getting his hands on alcohol were made much higher. And, for some reason, he had a feeling that this "bad girl" Evelyn would hold all of the answers he sought.

OOC: he a bad boy, who would most definitely go to a party with Evelyn as her side ho XD
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Evelyn chuckled as he commented on her lipstic, pulling back from him as soon as the cigarettes were safely across to him. She turned to Harley with an almost too bright of a grin, trying to cover up the shady exchange between Jamie and herself. "You're scary." she commented with a snort, twirling a lock of hair on her finger carelessly.

"Parties? You don't need a party to get drunk at Beata." the Autumn replied to the boy with a scoff and a wink to theother student. She guessed Harley would be at least a bit up to the joke - she'd been here for at least a while. That reminded her, she was running short on beer, that mini fridge masked as a night table ready to be unplugged to make way for some other useless crap until she snuck out to get another batch of cans.

ooc:: not my baby >_>
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Harley just grinned - while she'd been here a few weeks, she hadn't really talked to that many of her fellow students before now. She was kind of regretting it, if they were like these two. She liked them so far. "Scary, huh?"

She was pretty sure Evelyn was messing with Jamie, but nodded along nonetheless. "Mhm." She hadn't been to a party since arriving - which was actually where the idea for a murder mystery dinner theater party had come from - and she didn't actually know how easy or difficult it was to get a hold of alcohol at Beata - she hadn't bothered trying. Not for lack of interest, mind, just a lack of desire to get herself kicked out of school before the school year even began. And a lack of knowledge of who her roommates would be and whether they would get her in trouble for it. She'd ask Evelyn about it later, she supposed - it really couldn't have been as easy as she was making it look, after all, but the other girl might know some tricks.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 7:24 pm

"I'll believe it when I see it." Jamie chuckled at the pink haired girl. He was fairly certain at this point that she would have access to what he was seeking, that is if she is not the owner of said alcohol.
"So, I guess I already spilled what my gift was, so what do you guys do?" He figured it was a fair enough question, but he had not yet talked to any other gifted people, so how was he to tell what was offensive or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sketchy Fella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchy Fella   Sketchy Fella Empty

Back to top Go down

Sketchy Fella
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: