Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Luckily, the shed wasn't too long of a trip to go through, yet he still nearly tripped over several different things. After a few minutes of walking through, the exit was in sight. "Not so bad, huh?" Jason said to Lotte with a smile, that was until a large, echoing clang was heard in the back of the warehouse. Then he considered it a good idea to pick up the pace with an uneasy laugh. He ran out and up to a door to the main building. "If anyone asks, we got lost?" He suggested lightly, unlocking the door and swinging it open.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:19 am

"I suppose..." Lotte answered to the initial question, though as the clang was hurt, she jumped. Jace started running, and she watched him go with a shocked expression. "Wait! Hold up, you moron!" she kind of whispered-yelled.The girl began running after him until they arrived at the door. "If anyone asks, I hate you." she murmured, looking back into the toolshed. She saw nothing; perhaps it was some kind of animal?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:17 am

He brought his fist up to cover his grin, snickering. "I'm sorry. I thought you were right behind me." Jace apologized a little too lightly, unable to wipe the smile off of his face. Maybe it was some kind of animal, but if it was someone who worked here then they'd might be screwed and the young man really wasn't fond of taking any chances. And it was true, she'd stuck so close to him he figured she'd pick up fast. "Woah, hey now. That's not very nice." He threw his hands up and feigned a childish look of innocence, though it disappeared rather quickly as he laughed again. "Its alright, though. Love 'ya too." Jason half-sang and pulled her inside, shutting the door and locking it again. "We should hurry. That might've been the horse coming to finish the job." The autumn boy winked at her and started jogging down the clean, white hallways. A right turn down the way and it'd lead right to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Lotte followed the boy impatiently, anxious to get back to her room. Their surroundings surely got cleaner, and Lotte breathed a sigh of relief as they arrived in civilization once more. They were close to the dorms, and the girl could retreat to her room. She felt a little small and silly at the moment, messy from the hay and dirt in the stable and falling on her ass in front of her friend twice. As he brought up the horse once more, she rolled her eyes, nevertheless smirking. She felt that he'd not let that go.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Jason paused at another door, glancing back and Miss Charlotte and shooting her a small smile before opening it up and peeking outside, the backdoor to the Autumn dorms just a few feet away. "Now, see? Whose a genius?" The young man grinned and grabbed her hand again, pulling her quickly into the next building. A few sharp turns and there they were, in the Autumn lounge. "Not bad, right?" With a small laugh, Jace walked into the middle of the room and fell back on the couch. He could wait for her, and it was nice to sit down again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 am

"I guess it was okay." said Lotte in an exaggerated voice. As he plopped onto the couch, she waved and went into her personal dorm, and then her room. Sighing, she removed her shoes, and then her thigh highs, and so on. As she began to undress, she began to get more embarrassed that she was doing so with a boy in the other room. Thank God her dorm had it's own personal shower, or that would be a problem. Taking a towel and wrapping it around herself, she opened the door to her room and made her way to the shower, and la la la la la.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 632847890

Ahem, I mean...
Jace kicked off his boots and leaned up over the back of the couch, shooting her a smile and a small wave back. The young man let out a small sigh and laid down, a bunch of thoughts starting to float around in his mind. Thoughts of Lotte, wondering what was up with her... and how long she'd be in that shower, but mostly it seemed like something was bothering her. Then the school, and his family. He hadn't talked to Evelyn since she sorta crippled him again. He sighed and closed his eyes, looking rather solemn and nearly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Lotte had spent some time in the shower thinking about her awkwardness towards Jace.
"I think you have feelings for him."
"I do not. He is a friend, but I don't know if I like him like that. I mean, I enjoy his company, but he is really annoying."
"I think he is cute. You should really give him a shot."
Lotte didn't answer at first, as she washed her hair and thought this through.
"If you think that then maybe you should have him."
"Oh no, my time passed two hundred years ago."
The sound of water stopped as Lotte turned off the faucet. Stepping gingerly out of the shower, she searched for a towel. Ethel was sitting on the toilet calmly, smiling at her and stretching. Around a year ago, Lotte had stopped caring if Ethel saw her naked or not. Accidents happened many times, and after a lot of slaps she decided to leave it be.
The girl wrapped a towel around herself, huffing. "I'll have to deny your offer. I need to focus on my schoolwork." she murmured.
"You are quite the diligent student all of a sudden."
"Better late than never."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:42 pm

He didn't really move much that entire time, forgetting about how long he'd been laying there - why did girls take such long showers? Oh well. He frowned, trying to remember back to when he was in the infirmary, though he was so doped up he could hardly remember bits and pieces. He remembered throwing the English homework on his nightstand, thinking about how Nabell couldn't have mercy on him (even with getting shot), and Lotte. She was calling him stupid - or an idiot - or something. She was really upset, though. Jace blinked his golden eyes open, was that what was wrong with her? If it was, did they ever settle it or not? She just really... really didn't seem like herself.
Jason's thoughts were immediately interrupted by the growling of his stomach. Well, alright then. Food first, serious thinking later. He'd need a new shirt, though, and he couldn't just ditch Lotte here. He supposed he should go let her know what was going on.
The young man got up on his feet, grabbing his boots and walking down the hall to her dorm - hey, he could multitask. He paused outside the door to see if he could hear anything inside, but there was nothing. "Lotte?" He called, hoping for an answer. He considered going back to his room and checking later, but then there was still the chance of her still thinking he disappeared on her. Well, no harm in trying. And if Lotte didn't hear him, maybe Ethel would then? Eh.
He took his chances and opened the door, poking his head inside. No one was there. Jace invited himself in and shut the door behind him, looking around. Well, if this was the same as his room, the bathroom should've been over... there, right? The autumn walked over to talk to the door, like he'd done before. "Lotte, you there?" He muttered in a much softer tone this time around.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:49 pm

As soon as he had said this, the door to the bathroom opened. Lotte, clad in only a towel, stepped out, and froze. She took in who was in front of her for a moment, and her face seemed to turn from a light apricot to a vermillion. She shrieked, running back into the bathroom and closing the door. She leaned against it as to keep him out, and said nothing. Ethel blinked, wondering why the boy was so impatient. Lotte hugged her chest, staying against the door. She was thoroughly embarrassed by the accidental encounter, but she stopped herself from yelling at Jace. She was sure it was an accident, right...?
Or maybe he meant to do that. It was a possibility. The girl was at a loss for words, and most importantly at a loss for clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:08 pm

'Oh, shit.' The words soundlessly left him as he quickly darted his gaze away, hearing her shrink and throwing his hands up to cover his eyes instinctively. "I-I'm so sorry!" The words tumbled out of Jace's mouth, his face a red nearly as bright as hers was. "I just wanted to let you know - I mean - I'm getting us food - and - I'm going now!" He felt like a complete idiot, shuffling quickly out of her dorm and slamming the door shut. He buried his face into his hands, muttering profanities for a few good moments before taking in a deep breath and trying to shake that embarrassing moment off. It must've been even worse for her. He told himself to just walk it off, go change, and then just go to the cafeteria. Go, just ... go.
And so he did, and hopefully he didn't scar Lotte any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]   Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neigh Neigh Winnie Winnie [Open to Anyone Whose Name Starts With a Letter]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2