HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
I say we take Westeros.

Share | 

Heyyy what up(closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover

Beata Bucks : 1011

PostSubject: Heyyy what up(closed)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:52 am

Asher walked about the courtyard. She stopped next to a willow tree that hung over a pond. She laid down by the water on her stomach and let her hand drift through the nice cool water. She sighed and rolled over onto her back and closed her eyes. Soon she drifted off the sleep but she was woken up by a voice.

Autumn Dorm 407 -- Spring Dorm 206 -- Winter Dorm 106 -- Summer Dorm 308 -- Initiate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

Beata Bucks : 2048

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy what up(closed)   Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Walking through the courtyard, Jake let out a sigh. With every passing day, Maria got closer and closer to her expected due date and while he hadn't always been by her side, he'd gotten yelled at and pushed around by the girl enough to need a break. So here he was, aimlessly wandering through the courtyard, wondering what to do. 'I really could use some fun right now,' the tall student thought to himself and as if heaven had heard his prayers, he spotted a small, white haired girl laying by the pond. 'Looks like it's someone's lucky day.'

With his hands in the pockets of his school uniform, Jake walked up to the pond and sat down next to the girl who seemed to be dozing off. He didn't recognize her and assumed that she was an Initiate, all the more fun to toy with.

"Pretty day, ain't it?" the low voiced student spoke, turning his head so that he looked out onto the little body of water.

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy what up(closed)   Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Asher opened one eyes to peek at the voice and found a boy about her age sitting next to her. She propped herself up onto her elbows. "Yeah. Im Asher. And you are?" She said smiling and holding her hand out to the boy. She looked over him and almost blushed. He was really cute and seemed like a good guy. But oh boy was she going to be wrong later.

Autumn Dorm 407 -- Spring Dorm 206 -- Winter Dorm 106 -- Summer Dorm 308 -- Initiate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy what up(closed)   Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 pm

So far so good, she seemed to be just as naive as he'd assumed.

"Jake. Jake Baxter," the boy said as he turned to the girl and shook hands with her as a relaxed grin on his face. "I don't seem to recognize you and I'm usually pretty good with faces, are you new to Beata?" he asked and tilted his head in a curious sort of manner.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy what up(closed)   Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:48 pm

Asher nodded. "Yep. I just moved into the Summer Dorm last week. Dorm 308." She said. "How long have you been here? And what dorm are you in?" She asked, hoping to make a new friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy what up(closed)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:52 pm

So she was new, which proved that his intuition about people was hardly ever wrong.

"A couple years. I'm an Autumn, dorm 405," he replied, not letting his smile falter. So far, he didn't know what exactly he'd get from this girl, but from the way things were going, he had a pretty good idea. "Are you liking life here so far? I know it can be tough for some newbies," he chuckled, though in all honesty, he could've cared less about how the girl was adjusting to the new school.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy what up(closed)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Asher nodded. "Its pretty great. I've already gone to a party and got drunk. Hey I have some booze back at my dorm I hadn't opened it you wanna stop by? I got like thirty of the good expensive stuff." She said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy what up(closed)   Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:34 pm

Listening to the girl and bored out of his mind, Jake perked up when he heard the word "booze." Looking at Asher, he was a bit stumped. What was a tiny, young, innocent looking girl doing with booze? Maybe she wasn't as innocent as he'd originally thought? Well, whatever the case was, he didn't care. Any place with some drinks was the place for him and it was much better than sitting around in this courtyard.

"Ha, you don't even know what "good stuff" is until you've had what I've got, but sure, why not?" the tall student chuckled. Standing up, his metal leg made a clanking noise under his uniform pants and turning towards the girl with a grin on his face, he held out a hand for the Summer to grab onto. Maybe they'd have some fun after all.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy what up(closed)   Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Asher grinned and grabbed his hand and stood up. Leading the way to her dorm happy that she had a drinking buddy. As they got to the dorm she u licked the door and walked inside and closed it behind Jake. The dorm was empty so she and Jake were alone. "Be right back." She said and ran to her room and grabbed her bag full of the booze and walked back out and set it onto the coffee table. She opened it up at looked at Jake. "Go ahead and pick what you want I'm gonna go and change real quick." She said and went back to her room and shutting the door. She pulled her jumper off and put on some shorts and an oversized shirt and put her white hair up into a bun before going back to the living room area and taking a seat onto the couch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Heyyy what up(closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: