Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Step away from the father, he's mine.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

Step away from the father, he's mine. Empty
PostSubject: Step away from the father, he's mine.   Step away from the father, he's mine. EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:22 pm

Walking to the DayCare, the Spring hummed a tune that she'd heard on the radio earlier that day. The past month or so had been pretty peaceful for Pepper, but even so, she'd been working hard to train for this summer's tournament. This year would be different, she was sure of it. Her gift was even stronger than before and while there was something that she was still worried about, she'd cross that bridge when she got there.

Arriving at the DayCare door, Pepper walked in and took her shoes off. The sound of children mumbling and some laughing made her smile as she walked to a wall that had rows of cubbies for shoes and bags. Placing her school shoes in one of the little squares, the girl walked over to the check in counter and peered over it so that she was able to see the children playing. Over by the plastic kitchen, a pair of toddlers chased each other around, giggling and screaming with excitement. Ah, what it meant to be a child.

Lost in thought, the sound of a door shutting snapped her out of her little trance and she looked up to see Leo walking out of another room with Shepard in his arms. Upon seeing the two, it reminded her of why she'd come here in the first place, to randomly visit Leo and take a break from school work. She'd been told that he would most likely be here this hour, and luckily for her, the rumors were right.

"Hey Leo!" Pepper said with a smile as she gave a curt wave to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

PostSubject: Re: Step away from the father, he's mine.   Step away from the father, he's mine. EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Mission Diaper Change has been a miserable failure.  

And by failure, Leo figured it was one. His son has begun to find toilet humor funny. Meaning while he was changing the diaper, Shepard farted--then laughed when his father recoiled in disgust. No one ever told Leo that toilet humor was natural. He thought that they learned it from their peers. What was this? Why? Needless to say, he did not enjoy this development. Obviously his puns were way better, but Shepard didn't even know how to form coherent words, yet alone understand puns. Damn it.

Leo himself wore his average daycare uniform, while Shepard had been dressed by Mikaela that day. A white shirt that said; 'Of course I'm cute, look at my daddy.' Paired with light blue pants and white socks that had traction pads at the bottom. She had also put a hat on him for fun, but it seemed like it had fallen off at some point of the day. Most likely thrown off by the little boy.

The father carried him out of the nursery, and into the main playroom. Normally, he would put his son down next to the other near one year olds. But a voice took him out of that path. Blue eyes snapping to the side, they landed on a familiar face--Pepper. There was a tilt to the blond's head, obviously baffled at her sudden appearance. What was she doing here? It wasn't like he wasn't going to greet her, just more along the lines of shock. Brushing it away, he approached her from the other side of the counter, son still perched on his hip. He had a polite smile, and yet still held the slight tilt to his head. "Pepper, hey! What are you doing here...?" Leo greeted, sparing his son a quick glance as he shifted in his arms. His eyes were back on her pretty quick.

Shepard himself had been expecting to be put down at the normal spot, which resulted in furrowed brows and pursed lips. His eyes were set on his father, watching his expressions, then following the older blond's eyesight to the teen in front of him. It was then, that the young child began a shameless stare, taking in the girl and evaluating her emotion--much like he would do with any other new person. Stare.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Step away from the father, he's mine.   Step away from the father, he's mine. EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Glad to see that he didn't seem too taken aback by her somewhat random presence, Pepper let out a soft sigh. "I was headed to the bakery and thought I'd stop by and say hi since I was in the neighborhood," the brunette said with a smile and turned her gaze to Shepard who was staring at her intently. The toddler certainly had his father's cuteness factor, especially at such a younger age and it made her wonder what Leo looked like way back when.

"Shepard's definitely growing fast," she spoke with a slight giggle in her voice as she smiled at the younger child. Of course the fact that he was staring at her like that for so long made her a bit uneasy, but he was just a kid, so he probably didn't know better. "Has his gift started to develop yet?" Pepper added and looked back to Leo, curious if the little blonde boy had been causing any trouble for the daycare lately, seeing that toddlers with gifts were definitely a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Step away from the father, he's mine.   Step away from the father, he's mine. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:29 pm

"Oh." The father nodded. The daycare was in fact on the way to the bakery, her excuse was viable for certain. Leo liked having lunch there when he had free time. Though, he had yet to take Shepard there to eat. He usually left him at the daycare. He was pulled out of his thoughts by Pepper's comment about his son.

Leo gave her a wistful smile, head turning to the boy in his arms. "Yeah, he has." It was shocking to Leo that the small person in his arms would be a year old soon. His son broke eye contact with Pepper, turning back to Leo for a short moment, then once again squirming to turn around to watch the other children his age play. "Ah- No. At least, nothing solid. I've only noticed small things." Leo shifted Shepard once again, boy seemingly fighting in his father's arms, nose scrunching up in distaste.

"First thing I noticed is when all the other babies were cold from the winter air, Shepard could be just in his diaper and be okay. Then again, that could just be a quirk of his." Leo tilted his head, brushing the boy's bangs back from his forehead. The boy recoiled, pressing his head against his father's shoulder. "I know he doesn't have my power, he wasn't born with wings. That's what Keirsta said. It has to be something like her's I suppose." Shepard reached for his father's collar of his shirt and pulled himself up, treating him almost like a jungle gym.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Step away from the father, he's mine.   Step away from the father, he's mine. EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Listening to the father, she couldn't help but be amused at Shepard squirming around in Leo's arms. Babies... they might be adorable but still a handful, and she knew that she would definitely make sure that she was ready before doing anything serious.

"Well, there's a time for everything, and maybe it's best that he doesn't have his gift yet. I mean, who knows what trouble he'd get into with even more power," Pepper giggled teasingly, giving the toddler a wink. "But I'm glad that both of you seem to be doing well, the Daycare seems like quite the place with your help," she added, looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Step away from the father, he's mine.   Step away from the father, he's mine. EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Laughter escaped the angel as he pulled Shepard back to his lap, ignoring the whine that the near one year old offered. "I couldn't agree more. I wouldn't know what to do with him if he had abilities." In gentle movements, he bounced the boy in his arms in an effort to keep the baby from making any more fuss. A smile was returned to Pepper, Leo beaming. "You think so? I guess they do have more hands to help with now." He paused as Shepard twisted to look back at Pepper in response to the wink. "However, I swear that the little one and two year old kids have created a pact to be a handful. This is a conspiracy, I swear."

As if in response to his father's comment, Shepard successfully squirmed his way to the ground and proceeded to crawl in a mad pace away--toward Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Step away from the father, he's mine.   Step away from the father, he's mine. EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 8:33 am

OOC: oof, sorry for the wait ;;

IC: Chuckling, she could only image of a bunch of toddlers having a little secret society and making a pact. Looking around, everything seemed pretty peaceful now, though she understood that things weren't always like this. Leo definitely had her respect.

Noticing something moving on the floor out of the corner of her eye, the Spring looked down to see Shepard crawling towards her at a decently fast pace. Someone was certainly on a mission. "Why hello there," she cooed, a wide smile on her face as she crouched down so she was closer to his height. "What might you be doing?" Pepper asked as if he could understand her.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Step away from the father, he's mine.   Step away from the father, he's mine. EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 4:50 pm

Shepard answered with a resounding line of gibberish, his mouth stayed open as he slowed to a stop in front of the student. With careful movements, the boy precariously put one hand on her knee and pulled himself to his feet. Tractions pads that adorned his socks squeaked in protest as he pressed them against the ground. With a proud look on his face, Shepard reached up and poked Pepper's nose then proceeded to make a fist with his hand. "Ga noo" He told her, waving his fist for emphasis.

"Oh, he said he has your nose." Leo laughed, watching the two interact. The father had taken a notice to the way Shepard interacted with adults. He seemed to pick up on if his caregivers liked the person and would make an inference on that. The boy seemed to be a social butterfly already.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Step away from the father, he's mine.   Step away from the father, he's mine. EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:48 am

Watching as the little boy took a few moments to stand up on his wobbly little toddler legs, Pepper stayed quiet. Shepard reached up and closed his tiny fist together, stuttering what seemed to be like words, and luckily for her, Leo was there to translate. So he liked to play the classic 'got your nose game,' could he get any cuter?

Looking to Leo, the Spring gave a small, 'thank you' nod and turned back to look at the boy who stood staring up to her with wide eyes. "Oh no!" Pepper exclaimed and clasped a hand on top of her nose. Leaning back, she plopped down onto the ground so that she sat in a loose criss-cross-applesause sort of way. "I meed that mack misnter," she said as if she had a stuffy nose, playfully scolding Shepard with a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step away from the father, he's mine.   Step away from the father, he's mine. Empty

Back to top Go down

Step away from the father, he's mine.
Page 1 of 1