Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Movie Night~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Ebs wanted to fit in and use a girl, but she didn't know which one, so she brought both of them. ktnx.

Alicia sat quietly in the middle of the couch with a gigantic bowl of popcorn in her lap, her eyes glued to the television screen as her hand moved mechanically from the food to her mouth. It was a scary movie and it was clear from the sit way she sat and her wide eyes that she was extremely uncomfortable watching this, flinching often or letting out little surprised squeaks here and there - waiting for the inevitable jump-scare that would probably have her scream and send the popcorn bowl flying.

Brailynn, on the other hand, was laying lazily on the floor - only paying half-attention to the movie (she'd seen it like three times, already) and concentrating on her nails; painting them a bright green - to match the color of her house and her uniform with a bunch of rubbing alcohol and toothpicks nearby. "Cover your eyes." She sang under her breath to the others, not even glancing up at the screen, but knowing that a particularly scary part was coming up.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 pm

You see, Lindsey was definitely one of those people who couldn't stand horror movies. She tried watching a few in the past, but every time she did, it would keep her from sleeping for over a week... and this is the girl that graciously talks and plays with spiders. That makes perfect sense. So, instead of really watching the movie, she had brought a book with her to read while she munched on the popcorn that sat in Alicia's lap. Unfortunately, her curiosity continued to get the best of her so instead of actually reading the book, she would peek over the top to stare at the screen while trying to keep from jumping out of her seat at anything that might possibly scare her such as a face appearing right in front of the camera. But as soon as she heard Brailynn's warning, she shoved the book back into her face and tried to focus on the words in front of her. But even three words in, she couldn't help but stop and look back at the screen. Thankfully it wasn't anything scary yet, but she could feel it. 

"Uh... Was a scary movie the greatest idea? Maybe after this we can watch something... oh, I don't know, a little happier?" she suggested lightly at the girls bunched in the room. The nervousness and the slight fear in her voice was rather obvious but she wasn't going to let it get the best of her. But that was a battle she was losing quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Colette sat in the corner of the Lounge's large couch. She had been convinced to come by Lynn go wiff it |C and was feeling a little embarrassed. Her attire were a silk pajama shirt and shorts, and showing bare legs made her uncomfortable. She was in a kneeling position on the couch, covering the majority of her legs with a pillow.
Oh, and the movie was scary. No one ever told her it was going to be scary. The girl would commonly cover her face with the pillow during the gruesome parts, then realize that her legs were showing and cover her lap again. She longed for it to be temperature weather, but it was scorching in the building. The eve of summer had begun.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Really, most of the time, Alicia had been lamenting that she hadn't brought a book along with her to read - which would certainly be more enjoyable than trying to sit through two hours of horror. The young girl paused on her popcorn, shutting her eyes tightly at the blonde's warning, but unable to help but peek still - biting her thumb nervously. "Yes. Happy things sound good." The summer chuckled weakly, "And rainbows and sunshine... and things not trying to tear your head off. Heh." She tried to look away from the screen again. "Lindsey, shut it off quick?" The girl whispered.

The blonde girl simply smirked and listened to the two of them, blowing her nails dry casually. "You've made it this far, though~ Don't you care to see the ending?" Brailynn mused, twisting the brush back unto the bottle and glancing curiously up at the three on the couch. All of them seemed to be near sick. Especially Colette, who wasn't saying a word. Maybe it was a bad idea to drag her along? "Hey, you alive in there?" The spring crawled over in front of her, poking at her feet with a playful look on her face. "Earth to Colette?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:48 pm

And now Lindsey was confused on what she wanted to do. She really didn't want to finish watching the movie. Usually horror films either ended with everyone dying or the butler being the killer the whole time. No wait, that was mystery movies. Well, either way, they always had that cliche ending. Glancing between Alicia and Brailynn, she was finally glad when Lynn took her attention off of the movie for a second to look at Colette. But, of course, she had to take that time of relief to look back at the screen only to see just a few seconds before the scariest part of the movie. Quickly she put her book back up to her face but her eyes peeked over. She was seriously considering just taking the movie out now before something happened, but she was too late.

The entire movie, Lindsey's little buddy Hynzi had been walking around the room, still trying to observe everything, one of those places being underneath the desk on the other side of the room. She had been spending her lovely little time already making a little home, but after a few hours, she had begun to get bored. So, crawling across the floor and to the couch, she quickly climbed up before slowly making her way towards Lindsey. Ever since the spider was a baby, it was Lindsey's shoulder that pretty much felt like home, but she could never expect what happened next. Apparently Lindsey had been too focused on the movie to feel or expect her coming, so as soon as she stepped foot onto Lindsey's shoulder, the girl jumped out of her seat with a loud scream, sending her book flying to who knew where while making poor Hynzi fall back to the floor.

"What was that?!" Lindsey cried as she stood on the couch and looked around the room. "Something touched me! I swear something touched me!" Now she was just sounding stupid. Way to go, Lindsey. Way to go~
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Colette jumped as she felt prodding on her foot. She retreated it under the pillow and nodded, glad that there was a unanimous vote to turn off the horror movie. She smiled reassuringly. It was not like she did not want to be there; she needed the social interaction. It was good for her, and her stutter had almost completely disappeared. Better yet, her hypnosis flashes had been happening fewer and far between thanks to the mental exercises she was doing in school.
"What are we watching now...?" she asked quietly, voice trailing off as it commonly did.
Before this could be answered though, Lindsey cried out. Colette jumped, still on edge from the movie, and hid her face behind the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Alicia frowned and took a few more quiet bites of her popcorn. No, she didn't really care about the end of the movie. She could move on with her life without knowing whose guts were and were not tore out and - jeez, the thought alone simply made her a bit sick to her stomach. She forced herself to look away from the screen, for good this time.
Brailynn laughed lightly in amusement as the smaller girl jumped at her touch. So she had been completely out of it? The girl got on her knees and leaned back, sighing melodramatically. "You tell me, 'Lette. There's nothing good on the shelf over there." She muttered. That, or she was just extremely picky and not in the mood for deciding. Probably that.
The brown-hair girl alone jumped about two feet in the air when Lindsey screamed, only out of surprise. That wasn't even the worst part. "W-what's wrong?" Alicia stuttered, her gaze flicking to a moving shape on the floor before jumping back again towards Colette and screaming herself. "A spider! Get it!" She practically squealed, looking terrified and shuffling even further backwards. Brailynn, meanwhile, grabbed her empty glass and moved to trap it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Lynn's choice of wording made Colette flinch a little bit. Though they were most likely a joke, the way she worded the statement seemed impatient. Had she become impatient with her? Had she said something stupid? Colette messed with her hair a little bit with an uneasy expression, tying it more simply so that it was more of a ponytail than an elaborate braiding. She didn't say anything in reply to Lynn, fearing she'd say something dumb again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:21 pm

"No, no, no! Not the people!" Hynzi's voice rang in Lindsey's head as the little spider scuttle across the floor as fast as she could after recovering from the fall. And now there was another human coming right for her with... Well, she didn't even know what that was but it was coming right at her. Moving as fast as her little legs could carry her, she tried reaching the desk where she once hid, but the glass came down on top of her, causing her to run straight into the side with an audible thud. "Help please!"

As soon as Lindsey heard the voice, she stopped until her face turned red enough from embarrassment that she could light up a room. Immediately, she jumped off the couch and tried getting down towards her little spider buddy. "No wait! Don't kill it! That's my spider!" She shouted at Brailynn, not really knowing what to do at the moment out of the pure confusion she had caused in the situation. Everything had suddenly happened so fast that she just hoped that Brailynn had heard her.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Brailynn honestly hadn't noticed she had put Colette down. She was very straight forward and a snarky with her words at times, though she almost never meant it in a negative way. She'd have to learn to be more careful with what she said around her shy friend, if she ever even realized what she was doing, that was.
It wasn't only that. Determined to take care of the spider, Lindsey's words went in one ear and out the other as she trapped the arachnid under the large, clear glass. "Aha, I got it!" Lynn shouted triumphantly with a grin, flicking her gaze around the room. "Someone get some paper so I can take it outside!" She kept both hands protectively on the top of the glass.
"I - um..." Alicia stuttered, having picked up a pillow and holding it in front of her protectively. "How is that thing yours?" She asked with a shaky voice. If she could, she also slid behind Colette, using the white-haired girl as a shield as well.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Colette blinked at Lynn as she suggested a paper. There was a notepad full of them next to her on the coffee table, but she didn't want to give it to her. As Lindsey had said, it was her spider right? It was odd to have a pet spider, yet there was no need to relinquish it from her. Therefore, she didn't speak up or hand Lynn the paper, but rather pretended she didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Dang it. But at least Lynn was nice enough to suggest taking little Hynzi outside. But she didn't want Lynn to take her anywhere. Instantly she went to reach for the cup but stopped when she noticed how Lynn was holding the glass down. The only way it seemed that Lindsey would be able to get to her little friend is to push Lynn out of the way, but that would be rude and she didn't want the girl to be mad at her. But as soon as she heard Alicia, she turned around a little to try to keep her attention on both girls. "I, uh... That's my pet tarantula. I brought her here with me to the school. I can talk to her. That's my power. The administrators called it Arachnid Manipulation," she replied to Alicia as she continued to stare at the spider caught under the glass. "Brailynn, could I, um, have her back? She won't hurt anyone I promise!" she said nervously, hoping that she would listen to her.

And of course, underneath the glass, the poor little spider wouldn't stop panicking. She had only been in her glass terrarium for a short time so she was still trying to get used to the glass. But this was smaller and she couldn't get a grip on the side. She scuttled left and right thinking she had found an escape only to run into the transparent wall over and over. It didn't help that right above her were giant unfamiliar hands that were keeping her imprisoned.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Alicia squirmed around uncomfortable as she stared the little creature down, her brown gaze hard. Nope. No way. If that thing was leaving that glass, just consider her long gone and out of here. "Oh, well... That's um g- gro- I mean..." She struggled with her words, trying to keep to her sweet, polite little habit.. but there was no denying it. She was completely disgusted. And she tried no to apply those negative feelings to Lindsey herself, but that was a really creepy gift.
The other girl, meanwhile, stared up at Lindsey with a slightly blank expression. "You can talk to spiders?" she repeated. "Sounds like a villain from a cheesy horror movie." Brailynn smiled and glanced down at the arachnid running into the different sides of the glass. Curiously, she got down on her stomach and put herself at eye-level with the girl's spider; keeping her hands on the glass but getting a good look at the creature. "Poor thing..." She didn't hate spiders. They were nice. They ate all the annoying bugs, right? The blonde got on her knees again and let go of the glass.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:00 pm

The shy girl had suddenly been turned into a human shield. Confused, Colette focused to what Alicia was hiding from and found a spider. She wasn't really fazed, so long as it didn't bother her. She was more scared of the girl hiding behind her. It was an awkward situation, where she had nothing to say yet felt obligated to talk.
"Um..." she started, but said nothing. She imagined her ponytail jabbing Alicia in the face. nice offensive lette |C u no sheeld
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:04 pm

As soon as Lynn let the little spider go, Lindsey scrambled over to her friend and quickly picked her up with a stern look on her face. But underneath the slight annoying look was embarrassment. She knew how much other people didn't like spiders and it seemed that Alicia was one of those people, but Lindsey didn't mind it too much other than the fact that Hynzi shouldn't have even been there in the first place. She had left her back in the terrarium in her dorm room. She had no idea how in the world the tarantula had gotten out, but now that she was, there wasn't much Lindsey could do about it. Quickly, she looked around, trying to find something to keep Hynzi in for the rest of the movie night. She really didn't want to kill the night, but she wasn't really finding a whole lot. "Um... Give me a second. I'll try to find something to put her in..." her voice trailed off from its already soft volume as she tried to look for anything at this point. Heck, even a cardboard box would do. She could just put something over it.

"Don't I get a say in this? That girl scared me! I would have stayed out of the way..." Hynzi's voice also gave away just how the spider felt. She was irritated, yet a little nervous. That glass. That wasn't just a glass. That was a nightmare. The little spider could have sworn she just saw her life flash before her tiny eyes. How dare she be trapped behind that invisible force field called glass?! That was just wrong D;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night~   Movie Night~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie Night~
Page 1 of 1