Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Heart breaker incoming (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8282

Heart breaker incoming (open) Empty
PostSubject: Heart breaker incoming (open)   Heart breaker incoming (open) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Asher carried two suitcases with two bags slung over each handle each and one big one slung over her shoulder. She wore a smirk and her red eyes glinted mischievously. She looked around in amusement at the large school wondering what kinds of trouble she could get into. She looked over as a voice spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10314

PostSubject: Re: Heart breaker incoming (open)   Heart breaker incoming (open) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Paige ruffled a hand through her hair as she made her way through the courtyard. It was a relatively bright day with little to no clouds to block the sun, summer had come fast it seemed like just last week it was the winter formal and she was helping her brother get ready. Today she found herself walking near the entrance of the school admiring the gates and the bright green trees. A folder of school work was clenched in her hand pressed against her blue sun dress. Blue eyes fell over the front gate where a girl was coming through with a suitcase. Paige giggled as she skipped over to the girl, "Hi there! Welcome to Beata!"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heart breaker incoming (open)   Heart breaker incoming (open) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Asher raised an eyebrow as a girl came skipping over. She let go of both her suitcases and set her bag down and held her hand out. "Hi! Im Asher! What's your name?" She girl winked giving her a smile. Either gender Asher was a flirt, and a heart breaker, so the rumors about her at her old school said. She eyed the girl in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Heart breaker incoming (open)   Heart breaker incoming (open) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Paige pushed up onto her tip toes and lowered back down, her restlessness to be outside showing. The autumn student smiled back, taking the wink as a nice gesture. "Hi Asher! My names Paige. What power brings you to Beata?" She felt her cheeks and ears grow hot as the girls eyes traced her body.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heart breaker incoming (open)   Heart breaker incoming (open) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Asher smirked. "Necromancy. You?" She said her red eyes trailing up and down the girl in amusement at her seemingly nervous attitude.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Heart breaker incoming (open)   Heart breaker incoming (open) EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Paige let out a small gasp, "Y-you can speak with the dead?" Curiosity flooded her veins the same tingling feeling she gets when she adventures. "What is it like?" She asked excitingly pushing up and down on the tips of her toes. She always wondered what the dead said, or even if they were really there. What if this girls power didn't actually work because there wasn't an afterlife? Paige shook her head, that was a completely stupid thought, if it didn't work she'd have no power at all and she wouldn't be at Beata. Her blue eyes looked back up, unlocked from her thoughts, the girls eyes still tracing her shape. A new rush of red came over her face, "Ah-h, I-I'm sorry I asked so many questions. I have weight manipulation." She paused a few moments trying to remember the map of the school. "I can show you the way around the school if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heart breaker incoming (open)   Heart breaker incoming (open) EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Asher smiled. "Sure. And I don't just speak with the dead. I raise them and have them do my bidding as well. Weight manipulation huh? So you can make whatever you want weight whatever you want then?" She said. Grabbing her bag and slinging it over her should and grabbing her two suitcases.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Heart breaker incoming (open)   Heart breaker incoming (open) EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Paige returned the given smile, happy Asher wasn't taken back by all her questions. What was said is true, whatever object, thing, or person she could make weigh more or less however she wanted whenever she wanted. That is, if she practiced with her power more. At the moment her manipulation maxed out at taking away or adding 15 pounds; it wasn't much she could work with, but it took a lot of hard work and concentration to get to where she was. "Yeah, basically. Except I haven't practiced with my power a whole ton." Paige smiled at her own accidentally pun, "For example if I were to add weight to a person it wouldnt add fat, so they wouldn't turn into a McDonald's junkie. Think of it as if I were adding invisiable dumbells of weight to a person." Paige puckered her lips as she mused of her power growing even more; she had to admit she was jealous of her brother, he had already mastered his power so well because he practices with all the free time he has. "The first step is to check in at the office and get all your basic paperwork. I'll take you there, do you need any help with your luggage?" Paige was still holding the manila folder in hand but she felt bad for having Asher carry so much luggage.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heart breaker incoming (open)   Heart breaker incoming (open) EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Asher shook her head. "Nah I'm good. Thanks though. Say what's there to do for fun around here though?" She asked turning her red eyes to look at the girl from the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart breaker incoming (open)   Heart breaker incoming (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart breaker incoming (open)
Page 1 of 1