HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Butterflies [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 4541

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies [open]   Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:45 pm

"Fuck you," Declan threw back at Thomas, his expression annoyed but after a few moments of thought, a grin cracked his face as he fell into a chuckle. "I would argue that I could go all night, but with how you jump all over me about everything, you're probably right." Despite his agreement, though, the spring picked up another shot glass and began filling it up, pushing it towards Thomas with a devious smile. "You're still going to drink to that."

Shortly, however, Caine caught Declan's attention with his question. Getting to know each other, huh? Sounded like a plan. "Here as in... the school? That feels pretty obvious..." he muttered. "Although it's because my damned mother didn't want to keep me in the house anymore." A heavy sigh inadvertently left the boy followed quickly by an eye roll. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WereWild
Sanic Master

Beata Bucks : 1274

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies [open]   Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Thomas shrugged and took a drink of the closest bottle he could find. It tasted like Gatorade or Powerade, not that he was complaining. Caine suggested the addition and Thomas shrugged again. Then he heard the question and nearly choked with laughter. "This is an academy for kids with superpowers. And you ask what we did to get in here?" he said. "I robbed a bank and shanked a dude." he shook his head, taking another drink because he knew he'd be told to do so. "I control the sun's energy. I have family here too that do basically the same thing," he answered truthfully.

Erik MaximoffParis AndrewsAleksandar HarknessBobbi CookKaito IshikawaSophie Elliot

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Butterflies [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Hallways :: Rooftop-
Jump to: