Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Be Free! [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Be Free! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Be Free! [Open]   Be Free! [Open] EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 9:39 pm

As soon as Gabriel arrived to school, he was glad that no one arrived to grab him or show him around. He already knew where things were so it didn't take him long to settle into the initiate dorm. As soon as he was ready he went out looking for some sort of trouble.

He walked around the campus taking note of everything around him. Finally he spotted something that interested him. The horse stables. That would certainly cause some chaos if they got out. The new student looked around to make sure there wasn't any one close by and went into the stables.

Soon enough the horses stalls were open and the new student was sitting on the low roof of the stables waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Be Free! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Free! [Open]   Be Free! [Open] EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:43 am

"Oh wow words I'm so scared of words." The boy said sarcastically. "What are they going to do? Talk me to death?" Even if this girl was in a place of power she wouldn't be able to do much with him. He had been messing around with student authority for a long time, it was no different here. So he stayed in his spot. He might not have the best control of his gift in most aspects but when it came to using it for escapes he was good at that.
Back to top Go down

Be Free! [Open]
Page 1 of 1