HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
I say we take Westeros.

Share | 
 

 would you rather? [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AmericanFacepalm

avatar

Posts : 26
Beata Bucks : 298
Join date : 2017-05-21
Age : 15
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: would you rather? [open]   Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:27 pm

The young girl, Katie, simply sat and judged everyone quietly. She didn't really know anyone and didn't wish to converse with strangers. The flirting earlier had made her quite uncomfortable.

_________________

  • Caitlyn A. Leiden - House Winter - #ff0000
  • Edith U. Mwangi - Initiate - #006600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clover

avatar

Posts : 95
Beata Bucks : 1008
Join date : 2016-10-24
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: would you rather? [open]   Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Sasori walked in and almost regretted it. "Whats going on here..?" He asked curiously as he walked closer his hazel eyes on the drunk teens.

~

Kuno walked in with Luke laughing and then stopped when she saw her cousin. She gave a little squeal and ran over and hugged him. "Sasori~" She said cuddling into him. He just sighed and patted her head.

~

Luke chuckled as he watched Kuno and Sasori. He may hate the guy but at lest he wasn't ignoring Kuno anymore.

_________________
Code:
Luke Valis -- Kuno Asahi -- Sasori Asahi -- Asher Quinn - Percy Jones

Autumn Dorm 407 -- Spring Dorm 206 -- Winter Dorm 106 -- Summer Dorm 308 -- Initiate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seer

avatar

Posts : 36
Beata Bucks : 307
Join date : 2017-05-21
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: would you rather? [open]   Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:02 pm

Carl had spent a majority of his time observing the various students lingering within the lounge, often getting more caught up with the game 'Cheat' than anything else. However, the moment he was able to catch sight of the much more interesting game that involved passing a flask around, he made a beeline towards the boy currently holding it. Card games were stupid anyways.

Without a second thought, Carl simply plucked the flask free of Anthony's grasp and gave it a brief overturn in his palms as he examined it before tilting his head slightly and bringing it to his lips. The momentary burning within his throat and chest almost brought a wistful sigh to his throat when he finally returned it to Anthony. This was definitely better than anything he or his friends could get their hands on back home. Lifting his hand lazily, he used his thumb to catch any remaining traces of rum upon his lips while he gave the rest of the room a disinterested glance. Was this really supposed to pass for a party? Aside from the occasional flirtatious banter, everyone else seemed utterly dead.

 "So you guys are a lively bunch." Carl finally spoke, resting part of his weight upon the couch as he glanced around the room and at the kids he had never met before.

_________________
» Carl F. Mallon    Vivian R. Navarro «
» Autumn House     Summer House «
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icee

avatar

Posts : 359
Beata Bucks : 722
Join date : 2013-03-14
Age : 19
Location : ur butt lel

PostSubject: Re: would you rather? [open]   Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Elaine couldn't help but smile as the two boys directed their attention towards her. She couldn't lie. It felt good. With her eyes flicking back and forth, she leaned forward, pressing her chest closer to Quin's arm. "I just didn't expect someone like you to drink such a hard liquor," the girl commented towards Anthony before looking back at the cowboy she was latched onto.

It seemed she wouldn't need much effort to have a fun night. "It's nice to meet you all. I'm Elaine." As a larger crowd flooded in, the idea of a game of "Would you rather" seemed to make more and more sense. "I could use something to pass the time before the rum kicks in. Let's play," the blonde purred.

_________________
characters
kyou || stephanie || harvey || farkas || elaine || benjamin || lowell || genevieve || peter

time manipulation || solar healing || animal possession || plant generation || solar infusion
power replication || super strength || telepathy || spider physiology
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish

avatar

Posts : 453
Beata Bucks : 2725
Join date : 2013-03-14
Age : 19
Location : Canadiaaaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: would you rather? [open]   Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Anthony's eyes continued to follow Elaine right up until the point that his flask was tossed back into his lap, startling him a little and jolting him back into reality. He'd already been steadily working at his booze before he'd even entered the lounge, which was made evident by his deteriorated reaction time. His accent, which was only audible to the most trained ears, also seemed to pop out more obviously when he'd been drinking. Before he could even raise the flask again, though, it was snatched right out of his hand and taken up by a stranger for the umpteenth time.

God, how was it not empty yet? More importantly, why had he let so many people have a go at his expensive-as-shit rum?

"Alright then," Anthony jumped in again, adopting Quin's game idea, "Let's play a round 'o would you rather." His eyes flitted around all of the students who'd congregated around the couches, and randomly selected Elly out of the bunch. Gesturing to her, the Autumn inquired, "Would you rather.. Always have to say everything on your mind, or never be able to speak?"

It was always best to start things out relatively tame. It preserved the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
would you rather? [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Lounge-
Jump to: