Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bun

Bun

Beata Bucks : 8299

More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN)   More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 11:06 am

Evelyn looked at her arms and a small grin flowered around the sides of her mouth. She'd met far worse smoking, drugging teenagers back at home, she had to admit it. Roderick did look a bit trashy, aside from the bump up his forehead, but he wasn't an uncool guy. Maybe he had a bit of a problem... but the Autumn didn't care. Heck, she herself wasn't in the spot to comment. The ragdoll shifted and picked the cigarette out of her mouth with two fingers.

"I guess you're pretty cool yourself. Bucket head." she teased him with a wide grin. He wasn't the only one that could bring out the memories of their previous meet. Even thought most moments were still untouchable and only brought a headache to Evelyn. "And perhaps... all is not lost...?" the girl's cheeks turned a light pink as she gazed away from the Winter. A few moments later she seemed to regret all that she said. What did I say that for... the Autumn scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10061

PostSubject: Re: More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN)   More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 11:31 am

Roderick's head lolled to the side to settle a curious gaze on his newfound smoking mate, who had taken to staring away at the opposing wall in a poor attempt to hide the bashful grin tugging at her lips.

The flustered energy radiating off of her was as stark as the pink of her hair against the dark cushion fabric. For someone who had gone through the trouble of going out to practice baseball to snag a guy's attention, she really did get embarrassed easily. Normally Roderick was crummy at reading people, but she was making it rather easy.

He shifted an inch closer to her to reach over and pluck the half-burnt cigarette out of her mouth. It was the last one. He wanted the final few puffs. "I always thought weird hair colours were pretty."
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN)   More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 2:01 am

Evelyn had never been a romantic person, more of a girl that was used to going out as nothing more than a pimp with the popular boys of her school. The Winter didn't seem like that sort of guy, and for once she thought maybe she could date a guy for more than his social status. The ragdoll allowed the cigarette to slip from between her fingers as Roderick tool it away. Butterflies, that's what they are? she questioned the feeling inside of her rather clumsily with the idea that the telepath could slip into her mind at any point.

"I mean, I always thought non-fuckboys were pretty." she answered, brushing the cig away from Roderick's face and moving closer. It was a matter of inches when she locked her hands around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10061

PostSubject: Re: More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN)   More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Even when it shouldn't have, it felt natural to inch closer to Evelyn's face, which had bloomed into a blotchy array of reds. Her palms were sticky with perspiration from her outdoor endeavors as they crept around the back of his neck, ever-so-slowly inviting him nearer. He scarcely noticed as she picked the cigarette out of his mouth and tossed it aside.

Roderick didn't know this girl. He didn't know her agenda, or where she'd come from, or what her gift was. The two had only met twice before, and the first time had involved a lot more weed than conversation.. Well, not competent conversation, at least. He'd only just learned her name not twenty minutes ago. Perhaps it was the trauma of his injury, or the noisome haze of all the smoke he'd inhaled - or both, better yet - but the brevity of their relationship mattered less and less the closer he leaned in towards her.

Her lips were as soft as they looked when the Winter finally bridged the gap between them, but deceptively so. He could taste the acrid bite of nicotine lining them as he kissed her, melded curiously with her chapstick to form a sour tang. Roderick supposed he wasn't much better, though.

His hands ghosted up the small of Evelyn's back, and he sighed through his nose.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN)   More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:55 am

Evelyn remarked with little surprise the resemblance of kissing the Winter and the acrid taste of a cigarette. Her eyes averted from his to the empty pack and decided it was the next best thing anyway, resuming to reassuringly gripping the back of his neck. All that she had wanted was someone to spend days with kissing and even more, so her wish seemed to be true. Roderick was much more different than her past relathionships but even he had given in to make out with the Autumn he barely knew. A mix of the smokes and heat outside, she guessed.

The ragdoll kept going for a bit more before she finally broke the long kiss and lessened her clutch on the boy's back. Her cheeks were flustered, she could tell as much, and the girl stopped to brush hair from her face. They had managed to move from sitting upright in the middle of the sofa to leaning over eachother to the side. She was about to speak when the ringing of her phone interupted her and she glanced at it to be gretted by her one of her friends' call. "Geez. Such a kill joy." Evelyn grunted and picked up the phone. "Umm, this might take a while. Like, she talks a lot. A lot. See you around?" the Autumn said before picking up and planted a last soft kiss on Roderick's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN)   More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Like Run To Fetch The First Aid Kit (OPEN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3