HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Headmaster Wright is gathering students together on the Island for a single purpose...
Agrona is moving.
I love you, Pillow ♥
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!

Share | 

Little Talks [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin

Beata Bucks : 1751

PostSubject: Little Talks [closed]   Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:02 am

Brailynn shifted around on the couch, two cups of chocolate milk held in each of her hands, handing off the slight larger of them over to her friend. "Made sweet to perfection," she smiled, taking a ling sip once she was able, falling back into the couch cushions. "Thanks for the company. I don't know how long a certain someone will be out and..." The blonde flicked her gazd around. "It gets boring."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

Beata Bucks : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Little Talks [closed]   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:44 pm

Chocolate milk. Was it stupid that she could only think of a certain someone when she saw it offered to her? Kayla took it wordlessly from her hands and brought it into her lap, tracing her finger along the lip of the glass, the corners of her mouth twisted in something that couldn't quite be called a frown, but close. She pushed the stupid thought out of her head and drowned it out with a long, inelegant draft from the chocolate milk, downing a quarter of the glass with just one sip. "Boring, huh?" she murmured disinterestedly as she pulled away, wiping her mouth off with the back of her hand. "It's perfect." But somehow lacked that same sweetness from before. She forced herself to glance up from the glass and to Brailynn, leaning back into the couch cushions. "I don't see how. It must be nice to have the place to yourself for a little bit." Kayla wished for that solitude, sometimes. Their dorm felt like a fucking circus half of the days of the week...

Admin

Beata Bucks : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Little Talks [closed]   Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:46 pm

The blonde gave off a small shrug, taking another sip of her own glass and offering Kayla a smile. "I suppose," she muttered. "You get used to having roommates for so long though. And once the place gets empty for a while, or just being by yourself after that..."  The former Spring smiled and leaned in closer, poking away at the younger girl's shoulder. "You know what I mean?" Her gaze flickered to the front door for a moment.

"Boys are stupid, but you tend to miss them." She mused, falling back to her spot on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

Beata Bucks : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Little Talks [closed]   Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Sparks jumped up from her skin and hung and fizzled in the air with the teensy bit of contact. Kayla leaned back deeper into the sofa, eyebrows arcing in a light sort of bewilderment. "Umm... sure? I mean, I guess?" Something about that smile on her face seemed to signal something suspicious, like a joke designed to go over her head. She rubbed the back of her neck and craned her head toward the ceiling fan, trying to avoid the mischief in those hazel eyes. Well, when Pres was off all day and night doing whatever he did, she guessed that sometimes, yeah... It did get a little too quiet, maybe.

After a long stretch of silence, she mumbled out her final answer.

"Yeah. I guess."

Little Talks [closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-School Grounds :: Rosebury-
Jump to: