HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Flower Girl (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Poker

Beata Bucks : 801

PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:31 am

The man had decided to go with option 1; Which was to bluff his way out of admitting that he can't give a handicap because he knew that he could potentially lose to the two students if he did. This gave Poker more confidence in himself since now there was a reason to believe there was indeed a way to confront this situation rather than running away. It did take him by surprise though when the man pretty much flew past Poker and grabbed the girl straight after. Having witnessed an actual assault happen right in front of him made it clear that he had to take things a little bit more seriously now.

Just as the girl had defended herself and began to run frantically, Poker raised up his hand towards the woman and used his own gift to give her a set of wings for herself while creating a feather bed for the poor rabbit that got caught in this whole mess. With this gesture the girl would be able to to travel twice if not three times as fast as she would compared to running as well as she wouldn't have to waste any energy whatsoever. It was free for hers to control however so if she was more confident in her legs then she could easily run instead of flying while using the wings to help create a safe path for her. The comfy cushion made out of feathers for the rabbit was also just a kind gesture as it would help with it being able to stay calm and relaxed while in pain from the kick.

"You know, I can take any insult you throw at me. Call me an idiot, a weakling or even laugh and my ideals and ideology. I can take it all and laugh it away. But as you begin to assault and harass people, I don't see that being a laughing matter."

At this point Poker sprouted wings for himself as well and used his gift to fly high up in the sky, far enough so that he wouldn't be surprised if the man had declared an attack and that he'd be able to counter or dodge if needed. He could also see the academy from the view and could tell it wouldn't be far if he tried to travel there. Since he was able to fly as fast as an eagle or even faster, he could probably get to the academy in less then twinty seconds thanks to the distance.

"You can't have anyone say that you're here or else it'll ruin your fun you say?~ Then I believe that you forgot that I'm here as well and that if you decide to chase after that girl, then I'd simply be able to fly to the academy myself and warn everyone about you. Though if you chase after me then it'll be the girl that spoils your fun. Either way you lose. You may be strong enough to win the battle, but you simply can't win a war. A sign of a true weakling."

Of coarse Poker would rather have the man tailgate him instead of the girl, but even so it was fine if he chased after the woman instead. By the time it would take for him to find her in the forest and by the time it takes for him to get to her and confront her would be enough time for Poker to fly back to the academy and come back to the girl with help from a teacher. This was mainly possible though because Poker would be able to pinpoint the girls location thanks to wings he gave her which allowed him to track her if anything went wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Queen of Lolis

Beata Bucks : 3549

PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:56 pm

"For someone who's new, you sure love to talk big."

A soft voice weaved its way into the wind, as though delicate and fragile with an ill-humored ring in it. The direction it came from was unknown. It could be from anywhere or nowhere at all, but that didn't really matter all too much now, did it? Out of the trees, a blur of black and green emerged, the figure had etched on its features a Cheshire-like smirk, lasting only for a few moments before he swiftly kneed Poker in the chest with brute force, kicking him out of the air quicker than he'd be able to react to. Strikes were aimed precisely at the wings on the blonde's back with the intention of breaking the formation apart. He used Poker's shoulders as a platform to bounce off of before grabbing hold of a branch to safely reach the ground once again.

That should've been enough force to throw him out of the sky. And if not... He could always overwhelm the guy and make him take a nosedive to the soil below. Wouldn't be too hard, really. Walking towards Magic, he rolled his eyes, a gesture practically invisible with the way his visor concealed his irises. A boy with a very petite body and fae-like, feminine features and to top it all off, a gentle mannerism to the words he spoke, hiding the sarcasm and embitterment behind every phrase uttered. "I wonder if you even know the meaning of incognito sometimes." One eye was kept on Poker, ready to make another move before feather-boy could blink. "Seriously, who the hell assigned you to this task? You know we have to kill any witnesses." Whether he was joking or not was up to question.

"Oh, and Poker" - god, that was a stupid name - "Try anything funny, and I will poison you."

Adeline · Callum · Gray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poker

Beata Bucks : 801

PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:47 am

Poker fell from the sky thanks to the new man appearing out of thin air. The amount of brute force did indeed shatter Pokers wing formation which caused the drop to be even more painful. As Poker was laying on the ground moaning in pain he watched the two acquaintances speak to each other in such a nonchalant conversation. The man in green had already warned Poker not to make a move and considering that he knew Pokers name meant that this guy was probably some sort of stalker. Poker never even mentioned his own name yet so this guy definitely knew him before all this happened.

Thanks to the two men's conversation however, this probably gave enough time for the girl from earlier to leave the area in order to go get help. So now Poker didn't have to worry about her and was able to concentrate on an escape route out of this mess. "Alright boys, time for me to leave~" Just as he whispered these words to himself Poker began to generate an unlimited amount of feathers that went flying everywhere in the air to use as a distraction so that he could re-grow his pair of wings and fly towards the school as he gave the two the slip.

[EXIT TOPIC]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Flower Girl (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: