Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Requesting an RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10533

Requesting an RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 5:50 pm

I wouldn't mind if you joined in, Ice. Though the current topic we're having is on academy grounds, so I don't know if that'll work.

As for the classes on the academy? They aren't all power-oriented. As it's a traditional middle/high school, the normal subjects are taught - English, Math, History, and Science. Those are all at varying levels depending on the student's grade and well, their proficiency in those areas, just like any normal school. But, since it is a gifted academy, Beata offers classes where students are instructed by a teacher on how to get better at their powers; most everyone starts off really poorly with their gifts and get better over the time they're on-campus. Whether you want to RP these topics where they get better or not is up to you. Most of us aren't a huge fan of doing class RP topics, though. ^^; There's also a sixth class where students can take the option between normal PE or combat training. Outside of that, there's drama, art, and music.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 8:17 pm

heyo. my characters need to make some friends, so i'd be open for a topic sometime. :>
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:52 am

Echo: yeah, we'll figure something out~

Fish: I made that topic for ya C':
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

Beata Bucks : 7829

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:16 pm

How do I make forum signatures?

Requesting an RP - Page 2 19
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8666

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Look at the navbar under the banner.

Click 'Profile.'

Click 'Signature' in the small navbar under the scrolling announcements.

There ya have it.
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:42 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Do you guys know who I should contact to check my house placement test?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Staff normally checks it, but I just tallied the results for you.
Jerek is a Winter student; I can't make the official post to give you the dorm number and such, though.

Also, I certainly didn't expect the topic with Nicola and Jerek to go the way it did. Can't say it wasn't an enjoyable experience.
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:02 pm

Sorry it divulged into one up: Jerek is just that sort of person that hates being proven wrong or criticized. It was really fun rping with you, and a great introduction to Beata!
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Haha, no worries. It was certainly one of the few times I've seen someone actually anger Nicola. Jerek's pretty interesting, so I'd love to RP with you again in the future some other time~
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:44 pm

That's wonderful! I'd certainly like to rp with you again too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting an RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: