HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

got change? [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang

Beata Bucks : 1533

PostSubject: Re: got change? [open]   Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:19 pm

The word acquaintance rang, and it made Lucy smile. What a strange thing to call someone, especially while speaking to them. Anthony was being mighty careful. "Kinda," she said, with a thin laugh to herself, one that game out as a rich and long chortle, sounds she didn't expect to make until they were out there. She bit her lip and reaffirmed it with a small, "Yeah, I'm pretty dope at them, I guess..."
A chalkboard sat near the back of the arcade with her name on most of the categories, but she was going to go with 'just pretty dope.' She hoped he wasn't too adept to reading big, white, pinned up letters.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fish

Beata Bucks : 2850

PostSubject: Re: got change? [open]   Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:04 am

"Hey, now we're getting somewhere." Anthony chuckled softly, and then started to make his way down the street. The Game Lounge was easily the busiest joint in town. The collection of kids who had tossed him some change had all come from it, and as he approached it, two more groups of people milled in through the entrance. The popularity of video games really was a wonder to him. Half of the folks he'd grown up with had thought they were government propaganda, but now, they were a cultural staple everywhere he went.

As soon as he pushed through the front door, the guitarist felt an instant, jarring disconnect between himself and the rest of the vicinity around him. It was sort of like walking into the wrong classroom at school. The place was awash with bright colours and flashing lights, screaming 'new age' like no other building he'd visited since arriving in 2036 the previous summer. A dozen televisions were scattered around, each hosting their own respective game and crowd associated with it. Funky posters and lettering lined the walls. There was some sort of virtual dance machine in the corner. Scoreboards. Tabletop games. Graphic tees.

Goddamn. Anthony would have felt more comfortable in an old folk's home than here. "Well.." He tilted his head to the side to glance at Lucy. Unfortunately for him, there was so much to take in that he hadn't noticed her name scrawled across the top of every tier list. "I guess you could say I'm a bit lost. Lead me to somethin' groovy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

got change? [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-School Grounds :: Rosebury-
Jump to: