Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 12:02 am

It wasn't as if the whole mind reading deal was something she could have helped. A bit frantically, Dakota began playing around with her hair, brushing aside her bangs and combing through a few strangers swung over her shoulder. Yeah, they were friends, or she really hoped they were, but even if he didn't think it was weird... oh, what if it was? That was his baby after all and... "You wouldn't mind?" She asked, chewing away at her cheek. She was lost for words then. "It's not like I'm related... I don't want to impose." And, truth be told, tbe thought was scary to her. Will was her friend, just another stupid student like her at the school, and he was already a dad. It was too real.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Will shook his head. "You wouldn't be imposing. You were there in the infirmary with me when I found out about Stephen, and it would be comforting if you were there when he got here. I'll be nervous enough as it is. Being alone has never been my strong suit," he replied, smiling anxiously. He really wasn't good at being by himself. He never had to be alone as a child growing up. His parents made sure of that, which made him mentally roll his eyes. Although he didn't know it, he was thinking the same thing as Kota. It was just all too real.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 5:30 pm

It probably didn't mean as much as he was making it sound, his thoughts told her that much. He just wanted a friend to be there with him, another shoulder to lean on, since that's what he was used to. Even still, it was enough to bring yet another small blush to her cheeks. It was nice to feel special, even in a small way. She loved knowing she could be there for him, to help, no matter how small the role. "Count on it then, I'll be there." Dakota said, her voice low, but firm.

The thought crept up on her from behind and she began fiddling with the ends of her sweater. Well, if he could depend on her for that sort of stuff, then it would be alright to tell him of her troubles too - wouldn't it? Nobody else really knew, nobody. Some nights it tore away at her but... it wasn't as if she could keep it quiet for long. And if were going to tell anyone, it'd be only fair he knew first, right? She knew about Stephen first, after all... right? ... right?

Her mind had suddenly began to race and she shook her head in some attempt to clear her thoughts. "I - I should tell you," the summer frowned, averting her emerald eyes. "I guess - I'm going to - ah ..." Kota choked on her own words, feeling sweat bead in her palms. "I'm ... I'm going to have a baby, I mean..." She chewed away at her lip, clenching her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Dakota... having a kid? No way. Will didn't believe her at first. He thought of the girl as the epitome of innocence. Good thing he hadn't taken a drink of anything; he would've either choked or done a spit-take. "Are.. are you sure?" he asked, a little uneasily. "Who's the dad?" What a strange coincidence that both of them were about to become parents around the same time. He bet that in a few months they'd be laughing at how strange the coincidence really was. But for now, he was dead serious. He was going to be the support for her that she was to him. This was a chance for him to be a better friend and a better person in general. Turning a new leaf, as he would put it.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:39 pm

A humorless laugh escaped the girl and she held back a sharp look. "What sort of dumb question is that?" Dakota muttered, her biting question ruined by her own voice, stuck on the verge of cracking. She was quick to slap her hand up to her mouth, trying to mask the trembling of her lip. "I've known for a few months now." And it was starting to get to the point she couldn't hide it much longer. What was she supposed to do? People would notice, they'd see and judge and...

The dad? Dakota's face fell, disheartened. Would Will even know who he was? He'd been gone for a while, and then some. "I don't think it matters anymore. He isn't here," She said, her voice hardly above a whisper. "And I don't think he's coming back..."

Magic. Mason. She'd spent way too many nights crying over him.

"Let me tell you straight. Your boyfriend's a fucking killer."

The dad was off who-knew-where doing who-knew-what. She had no idea if he were dead or alive. She'd tried to send him messages, but he never answered. She still always checked for replies, holding onto that small shred of hope.

"You must feel like a real cunt, huh?"

Dakota dropped her hand, glancing back up at her pizza boy with a weak smile. He seemed so strong compared to her then, so self-assured. "I don't know what to do, Will." She was scared.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Will was unsure of what to do. It was still a little shocking that Kota of all people was pregnant, and now she seemed almost helpless. He remained silent, trying to form words to comfort. He wasn't the best at that sort of thing, so the only thing he thought to do was to gently wrap his arm around her shoulders. "If I knew what to do, I'd tell you. But all I can tell you is that I'll be here if you ever need anything. And that's a promise," he told her in the most soothing voice he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Dakota sat stiff, her every limb rigid and uncertain as he mulled over his own thoughts. She shouldn't have said anything, she scorned herself, it was no problem of his. He could barely come to terms with having his own kid, why did she have to pile her own issues on top of it? The red-head had been so caught up in her own regretful thoughts, she hadn't even noticed when he scooted closer, tenderly throwing her arm around him. Her gasp was silent as she turned to stare up at him with wide-eyes.

He was so sweet to her then. She didn't deserve it, but she couldn't help but feel flushed with warmth all the same. Kota took in a deep, slow breath, trying her best to relax and letting the air out slowly. "Thank you," she muttered. His embrace, his words, they were more comforting than she was ready to admit. She sank deeper into his arms, burying her face away in his shoulder. "Keep making me pizza for now." Her voice was light and biting, a pitiful attempt at a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2