HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Paradise [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuman

Beata Bucks : 1154

PostSubject: Paradise [Closed]   Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:26 pm

The world around her felt devoid of music, she knew she was dreaming. The Grey in front of her looked too happy, his grin boyish over the gentlemanly looked that he usually sported, this wasn't real. If nothing, her time with him had taught her to tell apart the fake from the real, it was always the little touches, the human brain could only remember so much. She couldn't quite resent him for lying to her, parts of her realised that it wasn't all an act, if it was, he wouldn't have snuck her on the team that went to infiltrate Beata, surely he cared to some extent.

She knew it was a fake, but she couldn't help say to him. "Thank you for helping me. I'm happier now."

The fake smiled, before fading away into a wisp. It was just her imagination but she felt a small measure of comfort in that, seeing him leave happily. He wasn't too bad, for the enemy at least. She'd met some really crazy folk, like Ju-Min and Claire, there was little mercy or good in them, though she realised that shselfe had been no better, a shell of who she used to be. It was frightening to confront the truth that without her careful upbringing, she would have been a monster, no better than a common thug. But she clung to the now, the current her that trembled at the thought of actually harming someone or causing bloodshed, she was no killer. Not all weapons had to be for bad, her hands could protect as well. And if she met Grey again, she wanted to tell him that, as stupid as it sounded. But those were thoughts for another time, right now, she had to wake up.

Blonde lashes fluttered against her pale cheek as Cassandra slowly awoke from the dream, scrunching up her face at the sunlight streaming through the infirmary. Restoring her memories had done a number on her, leaving her comatose while everything clicked back into place but now she here again, whole. And glancing over to her side, she saw the reason why she was whole again. The boy from her memories, the one she'd mistook as Grey. He was so much better in reality. She'd missed him, Barry, he was hers and he was everything.

"I like you too." She whispered to herself, looking over at him whilst he still didn't notice she was awake. She'd wanted to say that back to him, to reply back to the boy in her dreams that she liked him too. It was good to say it now, to know that this was her real feelings, not a hidden echo.

She was finally home.

JULΕSCAYDEN  ♥ JONNO Δ KAI ϟ VIENNA
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Wild
Sanic Master

Beata Bucks : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Paradise [Closed]   Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Ever since Cass had been back, Barry's been at her side. He only left when the attendants had to kick him out because "visiting hours were over." He relented, but he didn't like it. He never slept well outside of the infirmary anymore, and would frequently take naps during his visits, catching up on some much needed sleep. Ever since Magic and Lamia had basically deserted him, things had gotten even worse with the Speedster.

It was during one of the naps that Cassandra had begun to stir, so Barry didn't notice. He was slumped over in the chair, arms crossed and a soft snore could be heard from him. A sudden jolt as his head fell forward quickly woke him up. He looked around wildly for a second before remembering where he was. The Autumn looked over at Cass and noticed that she had moved. Or he thought she had moved."Cass?" he whispered, still half-asleep.

Thomas HaynesErik MaximoffParis AndrewsAleksandar HarknessBobbi CookKaito Ishikawa

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Paradise [Closed]   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:37 pm

"Oh." Cassandra flinched back, surprised that he was vaguely awakening, her cheeks flushed with colour at the thought that he'd heard her, though at this point, it was clear that they both shared the same feelings. Judging from how the fields were covered in snow, he'd waited for her from Autumn to Winter, waiting for her to awaken like a prince out of a fairytale. If this wasn't love, what was? "Good morning, Barry. Or should I say, good afternoon?"

Sitting up gingerly, she tucked the mess that was her hair behind her ear futilely as she tried to look semi-presentable even though she had just woken from a several month old coma. However the usually voice that berated her wasn't there, she was just happy to have her biggest concern be looking nice in front of Barry, not the missions Agrona would give her. This was the life she wanted, she wasn't a warrior, a soldier, she was just a girl who enjoyed life's simple joys.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Wild
Sanic Master

PostSubject: Re: Paradise [Closed]   Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:20 pm

She really had moved. Cassandra was awake. Barry's eyes widened and for a moment, he couldn't speak. Then, a small grin formed on his face. "Good afternoon, Miss Grayson," he said, stretching. He watched her mess with her hair and he chuckled. Months in a coma and she's worried about her hair. "How're you feeling?" he asked her, pushing his own hair back. It had gotten a little shaggy since he had stopped caring about getting it cut. It wasn't as long as some guys at the school had it, but it was just long enough to cover his forehead in the front and reached the top of his back in the back.

Thomas HaynesErik MaximoffParis AndrewsAleksandar HarknessBobbi CookKaito Ishikawa

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Paradise [Closed]   Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:46 pm

It was silly, how her insides felt all warm and fuzzy at hearing his voice properly without it being laced with frantic fear or barely hidden grief. Seeing him grin at her, greet her like she hadn't been gone with the bogeymen of their school for months, any waylaid concerns faded away. Everything was going to be fine now, so instead she sneakily gave him a once over. Her brows furrowed a tad when she noticed he did look a little worn, the sort of look one got when they stopped taking care of themselves. She hoped it wasn't all over her, but them she remembered glimpses of black hair and green eyes. Magic, he was there with her in the assault too.

That was a splash of cold water, not only had she abandoned Barry but Magic had as well. Was he under a mind trick like her too? She wanted to know, and to tell Barry that she would do anything to help him bring back his friend if something had gone wrong, but she couldn't break this moment with such negative things. Maybe later?

"I'm fine." She spoke a little too quickly, but covered it up smoothly as she could with a teasing note. She echoed how he'd referred to her with a smile that didn't feel too forced. "Mr Jackson. How long was I out?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Wild
Sanic Master

PostSubject: Re: Paradise [Closed]   Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:14 pm

Barry thought for a moment, wondering exactly how long she was out. "You've been out for just over 3 months. It's 2037 now. Although the New Year has just begun, it's still only January," he replied. Had it really been that long ago? It didn't seem like that to the Speedster, although the passage of time had been a little "off" to him. Sometimes he'd lapse into periods where he didn't even know what day it was. Other times he'd just sit on his bed for hours and lose himself in the mess that was his thoughts. But for now he was just glad to have Cass back. "It honestly doesn't feel like it's been that long, but at the same time it's felt like it has been a lot longer," he added, confusing himself. "Do you know what I'm saying?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Paradise [Closed]   Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Three months, after being gone for so long from Beata, it felt like a century to her. The words kept bouncing about in her head, this was a lot longer than she expected, though the snow outside should have been her first clue. 'Nothing to be done about it now, Cassie,' she told herself, quashing the slowly rising irrational yet rational concerns behind just the happiness to be back. This was another thing she could handle later, for now, she wanted to be happy. "Yes, and no. To me, everything after Egypt feels like a bad dream until I woke up here... I've missed you, Barry. Even when I didn't know what I was missing, I missed you... It's good to be home."

If she got a tiny bit teary, she hid it by staring at the coverlet so her hair hide her face. She had been so adamant that she wasn't going to make this sad or emotional, yet the moment she opened her mouth, her feelings came tumbling out. It was embarrassing how little it took for her to become all weepy when Barry must have suffered just as much.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Wild
Sanic Master

PostSubject: Re: Paradise [Closed]   Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Barry smiled. He missed so much. He was so happy to have her back. He noticed that she was looking down and a slight frown came over his face. Was she.. crying? He reached out a hand and brushed back some of her hair. The Autumn bent down from his chair and laid a light kiss on her forehead. "I've missed you too. More than anything. Welcome home, Cassandra," he whispered, placing his forehead against hers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paradise [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Infirmary-
Jump to: