Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Official Formal Losers Union

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12265

Official Formal Losers Union Empty
PostSubject: Official Formal Losers Union   Official Formal Losers Union EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 8:06 am

Don't have a date? Show up by yourself? Because every Formal post is a giant block by nature, no one will read your shit. If you don't say something, your character will just be doomed to rub one out in their dorm afterward. What to do?

Have no fear. The Official Formal Losers Union (OFLU or FLU) is here.

Here we keep an updated list. To apply, please list your dateless character, their status, and any special requests below. You will be added shortly. Once you've found your match, your name will be stricken out.

• Evelyn White [SEMI-CLOSED] - she will bump into Jace sometime tonight. Very strong possibility she spends most of the dance with Eliza. However, if you're interested in interacting with her at all, I'd be interested (because normally no one wants to interact with Evelyn). Ask and ye shall maybe, possibly, probably not receive.
  • Poppy Hazelton [OPEN] - she kinda looks like trash. Please love her. Created for casual dating, the strange and unknowable balance between pure virgin with highschool sweetheart (e.g. everyone) and complete slut (e.g. everyone else).
  • Jocellyn Roverdale [SEMI-OPEN] - the awkward but sweet kind. Also beware of much annoyingness because she can't speak. Like, she can, but only later on, when she controls her gift better. The ideal chick for a bad boy.
  • Lucy Han - [SEMI-OPEN] - Fishy said she would snatch her up with her character, but that character didn't show up in her last post. I am patient and crass, first person to take her wins, notice my 1337 gamer girl.

If you don't read any of this and list a character who has a date, isn't at the Formal, or otherwise isn't available to post with, that character gets AIDS.

Last edited by Sleepy on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

Beata Bucks : 8206

PostSubject: Re: Official Formal Losers Union   Official Formal Losers Union EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 8:10 am

Jocellyn Roverdale [SEMI-OPEN]- The awkward but sweet kind. Also beware of much annoyingness because she can't speak. Like, she can, but only later on, when she controls her gift better. The ideal chick for a bad boy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8636

PostSubject: Re: Official Formal Losers Union   Official Formal Losers Union EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 9:32 am

Lucy Han - [SEMI-OPEN] - Fishy said she would snatch her up with her character, but that character didn't show up in her last post. I am patient and crass, first person to take her wins, notice my 1337 gamer girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Formal Losers Union   Official Formal Losers Union Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Formal Losers Union
Page 1 of 1