Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A literary Exploration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aia

Aia

Beata Bucks : 7992

A literary Exploration Empty
PostSubject: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 3:53 pm

Charise had wandered in here quite on accident, really. New school, new places, new faces. He honestly had no clue where he was wandering before he had entered the library. Oh well, might as well get some reading in before everything else. He wandered the bookshelves, before eventually picking a book at random and sitting down. Not much to do anyways, besides get to know the school and the students. Right now, he felt like doing the former, rather than the latter. What better place to start than a library?
Back to top Go down
http://www.welcometotheartistslair.tumblr.com
Bun

Bun

Beata Bucks : 8206

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:32 am

Jocellyn had to study. Like, really study. Ah, no, not simple school subjects, but something harder. She was sitting down on at a table, reading a large book over gift mastery when someone else joined her at her table. She looked over the cover, instinctively taking a hand up to her bandaged mouth. She blinked at him wondered quietly what was up with this guy. She always wandered that, maybe because what was up with her was so darn obvious you couldn't pass by it. She decided to take a break from reading, setting the books down and watching the new guy with an expressionless face (like, really, who could have seen her expressions if she basically never showed her mouth?), and started forming words with her hands.

H-E-Y-W-H-A-T-S-Y-O-U-R-N-A-M-E-?
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:46 pm

Charise looked up when the other closed and set aside their book. He must've not been as observant as he hoped, because he hadn't noticed the other there. He tilted his head, observing her bandaged mouth for a moment, before taking notice she was moving her hands. Unfortunately, he didn't get a word of what she was saying. He coughed nervously, before responding.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't catch a word of what you were saying. I'm not familiar with sign language." He admits, apologetic and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 11:17 pm

Jocellyn snapped her hand closed from where is hand hung in mid-air, waiting a response before answering again. She deflated slightly. Oh man... she sighted in her mind and stretched her hand towards him, motioning him with her other hand to stretched his hand so she could take it. If he couldn't read the easier version, writing the letters in his palm was he best shot at actually talking to this guy.

She took his hand and started writing with on finger, on large, capital ketter at a time. Guess that's why she needed to learn to control the occuring of her gift, since it kept her from talking to anyone. W-H-A-T-S-Y-O-U-R-N-A-M-E-? she spelled into his palm.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Charise tilted his head at the reaction, before noticing she had motioned for him to hold out his hand. While he did so without complaint, it was odd, having someone else take his hand, even odder for them to write on it. It took him a minute to decipher what she meant, before responding, calm. "I'm Charise. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:05 am

Jocellyn did not mind the signs that her new companion found her actions odd. She kept on bending over the desk, holding his palm, happy that at least he was not some perverted jerk. She'd had it with these. J-O-C-E-L-L-Y-N-S-O-R-R-Y-I-C-A-N-T-S-P-E-A-K she wrote again, a bit awkward as she spelled the last few words and he knew exactly who he was standing besides. A freak girl that could blast him into the wall and the mere giggle.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Charise watched as she spelled out her next statement on his hand, before nodding. Okay, so she couldn't speak, that's fine by him, he wasn't going to push for a reason why. He drew his hand back slowly, careful not to hit her with it, even if he didn't have any sort of physical gift that could hurt her. He picked up his bag and set it on his chair, before asking, "Would you like a piece of paper? I feel like that'd be easier for you to write with than my palm."
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Jocellyn pondered the boy's auggestion before nodding in acceptance. A piece of paper to write on would be nice, way easier to comunicate by, too. She smiled tentatively under her bandage, even if Charise was peobably not unaware of it.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 1:13 pm

Charise smiled, pulling out an empty notebook and a blue ball point pen, placing them both upon the table for her, smiling. He nudged them across the table, once again careful. "There you go. That should be more than enough for us to chat."
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Jocellyn thanked him with a smile before she grabbed the notebook and pen, thinking about what they could chat about. She was pretty much out of an idea of what to say, well, to write... oh gosh, she was doomed. This pretty guy gives her paper and a pen to write on and she doesn't know what to write?!

She ended up writing a placid What is your gift?  Mine is having a sonic blast every time I try to say something. Pretty annoying, huh?
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 5:22 pm

Charise chuckled as he watched her try and figured out to write, before reading the paper. Sonic Voice, huh? Interesting. He chuckled, before speaking, "I have Imaginative Technomagic. It basically means I can make objects that have thoughts. Right now, I can only make cubes. Little ones at that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A literary Exploration   A literary Exploration Empty

Back to top Go down

A literary Exploration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Library-
Jump to: