Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Thanatos [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos [OPEN]   Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Oh, and she'd love to hear about it. Love to hear about what he'd been up to while she was gone, removed from the world, a vegetable in a hospital cot. Jane's smile flashed like a knife in her mouth, snorting at Logan's sharp threat. Ooo, very scary... She hid her grin behind the mug, taking another hearty sip of shitty hot chocolate. The burn felt good sliding down her throat. Petty. Everyone was oh so petty. "Do you have a problem with him?" she cut in, keeping her one-eyed gaze even with Jake's, her light tone never flickering. Another long sip.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos [OPEN]   Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Rolling his eyes at the kid's "comeback," Jake let out a disapproving huff. "Well remind me to never get injured, 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't want some kid like you attempting to take care of me," he chuckled in a teasing yet lighthearted sort of way. Being who he was, Jake wasn't someone to sit back and relax, watching a fight break out, oh no. He was usually the one starting the fight.

Perking up as Jane spoke once more, the tall student met her gaze once more. Did he have a problem with this kid? Well, wasn't that an obvious question. "Have a problem with him? Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I do have a problem with him," it wasn't that he hated everyone, well, in some ways he did. It was really just the little pricks like this guy who pissed him off.

"But I mean, he most likely has a problem with me as well so I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual," he said with a smile, crossing his arms in a loose sort of way and letting his hands rest on his lap while he looked to Logan. Jesus, what a cocky weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos [OPEN]   Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:49 pm

Logan's mouth went sideways and he nodded. Well, no use being subtle, he supposed. He planted his feet on the floor, getting himself off the desk and clapping. "I guess I'll be leaving, then," he said. The smile he wore was painted with a knife, a knife he threw in the direction of Jane in the form of a glare. "I've got some work to do before midnight, some medical records to update in the back. You two have fun." There was no use tussling with a giant, especially one so hostile. He turned, disappearing behind the curtain, and the smile fell like a marble onto the floor. If Jane wanted to be amiable with a jerk like that, that was fine, but Logan wasn't going to entertain him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos [OPEN]   Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:15 pm

A glare and he was gone, his footsteps receding down the other end of the infirmary. They were alone, at last. Was that what he wanted? Jane's smile grew, stirring her hot chocolate around in her faded mug, not meeting Jake's gaze. New York. Had she ever been to New York? Everything before the moment she'd woken up felt an entire world away, someone else's life, someone else named Jane Grey. "Satisfied?" she asked once she was sure Logan was gone. She never raised her voice. Never. Her mother taught her better than that.

"You bullied my doctor out of the room. You hate someone you've never seen before in your life. Can you even say why?" She glanced up from her cocoa, turning the words over in her mouth. "No, here, let me guess. He's another guy. I bet it drives you nuts." Every word dripped with condescension. "Like when you were smashing bottles back when we played truth or dare. You can't stand thinking about another guy even being near me."

She touched her fingers to the bandage over her eye. Her grin looked almost crazed in the half-light. "So is that what'll make you happy, Jake? Chasing away every other man in my life so I can't have anyone but you?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos [OPEN]   Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Watching as the guy left with a small smile on his face, Jake could finally relax. Now that he was gone, no one could mess with Jane, for the moment at least and in all honesty, all the Autumn wanted was some alone time with her. Turning his attention back to the girl, he was surprised when she started talking so much.

Staying quiet, Jake's muscles tensed as he listened intently and when she finished, he was a bit baffled. Well when she put it like that... he had to admit, he did in fact sound like a genuine dick. "Well, uh," he started but bit his tongue. No smart remarks this time, Jane sounded pretty serious, although her smile was a bit odd...

"Ok listen, yeah, I'm a bit protective. But come on, who isn't when they care about someone?" he added with a slight chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck in an embarrassed sort of way. "I don't know the guy but I don't need to. All I need to know is that he is a little guy, living a little life. And maybe I was a little harsh, but if he was so important to ya or he needed to stay and do his job, then by all means, tell him to stick around," he finished, praying to who ever was out there that they might hear his plea and spare his life when it came to Jane's next response.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos [OPEN]   Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:36 pm

Logan ended up in Madison's room. The lamp on the nightstand was soft, flicking over her icy cheeks. The boy pulled up the old chair that was left against the wall to her bedside, and sat down. The room's haunting silence projected in the stillness of her face. Logan's mouth tightened. She wasn't going to wake up, was she? Of course not. He needed to stop treating her like a project. His endless power only began at the opening of her eyelids. He wasn't sure what was happening with her body. He wasn't sure what was happening with his own.

He clenched his fist. Perhaps he didn't have the grounds to be bragging like that. Perhaps he didn't have to stoop so low.

What did Jane think of him storming out? Why did he worry about her so much? Was she another one of his projects?

"Dammit..." the boy mumbled under his breath, beating the arm of the old chair. Why did that guy have to show up? He was too tired for this. He was always so tired...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos [OPEN]   Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 1:53 am

A little life...

Jake just laughed it off, with a look like he'd just expected her to stay quiet, fumbling for excuses. Jane matched his laugh, shaking her head. "Okay... Listen, listen, Jake," she said, every word sharp and sweet. She crossed her legs and lounged further back, cradling her mug. "You can't pick who I talk to. You can't pick who I'm friends with. You don't own me. I'm not your pet. If you have a problem with every guy you see me with, we're going to have a lot of problems. If we're having problems, then you're going to have to make me choose between them or you." She turned the cup around in her hands. "And neither of us want that, do we?"

Was that understood? Jane paused for a moment to let it sink in. She could be harsh too, and if he was put-off now, he hadn't seen what harsh really was. Not yet.

"I get that you care, but I don't need protecting." Protection like that was the same way you protected property, and she wasn't claimed by anyone, tied down to anyone, beholden to anyone. She shot him her best smile and then looked away again, the expression dropping from her face as she finished off the rest of her hot chocolate. "If you want to make it up for me, go drag him back here. Apologize and hug and make out, if you want. I don't care. He's a very little man, as you pointed out. His little legs can't have carried him very far."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos [OPEN]   Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 7:40 am

Listening to the girl, it was admitting the first time he'd ever wanted to shrink into a turtle shell and disappear. The worst part about all of this was that he woudn't dare say a word and only gave a simple nod when she asked if either of them wanted that. As Jane finished, he should've guessed what the apology would be. Bring that guy back, just what he wanted to do. Couldn't she have given him a task less... painful?

Unfortunately Jake had no choice, not unless he wanted to face the wrath of Jane Grey. Letting out a sigh, the Autumn stood up out of his chair, his bare thighs peeling off of the surface. Before going on a scavenger hunt for the kid, he wanted over to the infirmary lost and found. A bloody sweater, some underwear, gross, was that a shoe?

Shifting through the cardboard box, he finally found what he was looking for; clean, not too disgusting grey sweatpants. It wasn't what he usually wore but it was better than walking around in his boxers.

Now, where did that kid run off to?

Poking his head into multiple rooms, he finally the guy in some other girl's room, though she didn't seem as lively as Jane. Snapping his fingers to get the guy's attention yet no wake up the patient who may or may not have been in a coma, he motioned towards the direction of Jane's room and before Logan could answer, Jake was gone and already heading back to the other room, not in the best of moods.

Sitting down in his chair, the tall student tapped his bare foot on the ground. Although he still hated the thought of having another person with them, getting to spend time with Jane at all was a blessing and if she wanted this kid with them too, there was nothing he could do about it. Well, without pissing her even more off.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos [OPEN]   Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:16 pm

The snap startled Logan. He looked up and the boy was already gone, the only thing tipping him off that it indeed was Jake being the largeness of the fleeting figure. What the fuck was that? did he think he was a dog or something? Logan did not come to his beck, rather running his hand through his hair, the process of understanding what the fuck just happened running over his face in a serious of incredulous smiles and furrowed eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos [OPEN]   Thanatos [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanatos [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3