Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

She just wings it [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

She just wings it [Open] Empty
PostSubject: She just wings it [Open]   She just wings it [Open] EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Luise skipped her way into the entrance after getting off the bus with her bag across one shoulder. She loved the dark and dreary days of late fall. She was never a sunny day kinda person. A faint outline of shadowy wings could be seen on the girl's back, fluttering with her steps. They weren't very big, only spanning the width of about 5 foot across. The didn't hinder any movement, however, as it wasn't dark enough for her wings to fully materialize yet. She headed towards the fountain, a spot that she figured all new students must go to, since it was right on the way to the doors. "Hellooo? Anybody there?" she asked in a singsong-y voice.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

PostSubject: Re: She just wings it [Open]   She just wings it [Open] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Devin was on his way out to Rosebury taking on the job of shopping for his dorm once again. It was a great way to get fresh air. He was scanning over the list as he strolled toward the fountain, only to freeze when a voice called out. His gaze quickly left the list as he stared up at where the voice had come from - spotting a girl near the fountains. She looked to be younger then him, but not much. He glanced at the list one last time before he shoved it into his pocket - Barry and the others could survive if he didn't go shopping right away. Besides, Devin was always happy to meet new people. His eyes failed to catch the faint shimmer of her shadowy wings as he strolled up to her. "Hello," he said with a smile. "Do you help with something?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She just wings it [Open]   She just wings it [Open] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 7:31 pm

She turned towards the voice and gave the boy a smile. She immediately noticed the tail and wings. He had wings! "Whoa you have wings! I do too!" she said cheerfully. And then finally realizing what he asked her, her checks flushed slightly, embarrassed that she completely ignored the boy's question. "Oh, yeah, I was just sitting out here so I could find someone to take me to the office. Can you show me where it is please?" she added.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: She just wings it [Open]   She just wings it [Open] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Devin's whole body tensed up when she mentioned his wings but once he realized she was fawning over them, he allowed his body to relax. "Uh, yeah I do..." he drifted off, catching the last part of it. Wait, she had wings as well? His green eyes studied her until he finally caught the faint shimmer of her shadowy wings behind her. His mouth opened slightly, awed at how pretty they were until she spoke up once more. "Oh, sure! It would be my pleasure to do so," he said with a flicker of his thin tail and a smile. "Follow me." He motioned for her to follow as he turned and started to walk back toward the school.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She just wings it [Open]   She just wings it [Open] EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 7:54 pm

"Thanks!" she said, skipping along behind the boy. They walked a little further before Luise realized that she didn't even know what his name was. "Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm always doing that. My name is Luise,*" she added quickly.

*Luise is pronounced like Louisa
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: She just wings it [Open]   She just wings it [Open] EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:22 pm

Devin glanced over his shoulder as the girl spoke up, introducing herself. "Lusie, huh? That's a nice name. My name is Devin. Its great to meet you," he said with a smile.

OOC: I shall match your small post with one of my one.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She just wings it [Open]   She just wings it [Open] EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 9:03 pm

"Oh no, the pleasure's all mine," she replied, continuing to skip along. They traveled in silence for a few moments before Luise spoke up again. "So, how long have you been here? she asked Devin, curious. Maybe the boy could tell her what it was like here at the academy. She was super excited to learn how to use her gift, even if it meant leaving her family for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She just wings it [Open]   She just wings it [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

She just wings it [Open]
Page 1 of 1