Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Visit After Dismissal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

A Visit After Dismissal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit After Dismissal   A Visit After Dismissal - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:21 am

The lost boy seemed seriously confused by this little statement of hers, frowning at Lotte. "Now why would I do that?" He protested and held her tighter. She still seemed so sad, at least to him - was it bad that he had thought he could just simply hug her until she sorta forgave him for something he didn't really understand, until she could cheer up and he could see that photogenic smile again he liked so much? Welp. It made perfect sense to him right now. Still, with a small sigh, he reluctantly drew his arm back afterwords - letting her slip away if she liked.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

PostSubject: Re: A Visit After Dismissal   A Visit After Dismissal - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Lotte lingered for a while, in the awkward position she was in during the surprise hug, and was silent. Then, the corners of her mouth turned slightly upright, and the girl threw her arms around Jace; this time she was the one hugging him. "I'm sorry.Thank you." she said in a warm tone. Her hug, however, didn't last so long, and she pulled away after roughly ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Visit After Dismissal   A Visit After Dismissal - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Jace looked rather caught off guard when she leaped right back with a smile on her face and wrapping her arms around him. With a new, familiar grin he hugged her back. He honestly still wasn't certain what she meant - not very fluent in the language of women, but he was glad to see her happy again. "You're a good friend." He muttered in her ear with great appreciation right as she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit After Dismissal   A Visit After Dismissal - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:46 pm

/friendzoned

"You too." she said with a smile, pulling away and grabbing her bag. She was noticeably happier, and stood. "Well, I have to do my homework. I'll visit you tomorrow at the same time, alright?" she asked, inquiring for a confirmation to this question.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Visit After Dismissal   A Visit After Dismissal - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:21 pm

"And a great girl..." His voice trailed off, then looked a bit of surprised at himself - as if he didn't mean to say that last part aloud. Though she was, smart and pretty. He'd easily admit that if anyone asked. Maybe if things had ended up a bit differently. Jace shook his head, dismissing those thoughts and gave Lotte an easy smile, looking rather pleased at the idea of her visiting again. "You better." The young man crossed his arms, though the grin was still on his face. "Tell Ethel I said 'Hey' too." He suddenly remembered. That is, unless... She had been there this entire time... Was she? That'd be pretty awkward.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit After Dismissal   A Visit After Dismissal - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:20 am

Upon hearing Ethel's name, the girl froze. "S-shit! Etheeeel!" she whipped around, waving to Jace and running out the door. Through the window, all you saw was Lotte walking away with a sullen demeanor, as if she was being scolded for something. The setting sun cast a light through the window, though, blocking out any vision of her. She returned to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit After Dismissal   A Visit After Dismissal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit After Dismissal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2