Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Call Him A.I. [solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

Call Him A.I. [solo] Empty
PostSubject: Call Him A.I. [solo]   Call Him A.I. [solo] EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:00 pm

"Sssh..." Long, delicate-like fingers outlined the curve of his face, a movement it was so accustomed to, repeating the process night after night, day after day. The tip of her nail ran down his nose to the bottom of his lips as her hand caressed the locks of hair at his sides, velvety and pillow-soft. "Poor child, did they ruin your pretty face?" Her smile didn't reach her eyes, the ones that twinkled with a menacing glint, sharp like knives. He didn't twitch when she teasingly jabbed into his sides, just as always.

A doll with transparent white skin and a seemingly frail body. His features were as porcelain as could get, free of blemishes or undesired marks. One could have thought that he was dead from how motionless he sat, head dangling slightly towards one side, arms limply hanging. The way he breathed was so faint, so soft, so shallow, that it was too unnoticeable to account for. Though it was clear that he was a boy through and through, a brief glance could have convinced someone that he was female; he could certainly pass as one without too much trouble, even with his short hair. Perhaps if it grew a bit more and some gentle dabs of make-up were applied, it would be a fitting disguise. She would have to keep that in mind for later on. She could make it work.

There were loud clangs! every time she managed to get him to make a swift motion, but that was a rare occurrence. He would not speak, he would not show a tinge of emotion on his face, he would not disobey anything she told him to do. "Naughty doll, you aren't allowed to let anyone touch you like that except me," she cooed, cupping his face in her hands. The ivory patch on his cheek almost blended into his flesh, scarcely protruding to cover a hidden wound of some sort. An itch in her fingers told her to tear it to shreds, to see what sort of damage had been inflicted on her toy, but common sense kicked in. Doing so would only lead to infections and then the scar would become permanent. As if she could ruin her precious pet like that so purposefully.

Even so, punishment was necessary for being unable to live up to the expectations that were set for him. He knew better than to let this sort of thing happen, especially on the field. What did it, why his guard had been let down, that did not matter to her. She already knew why, but a little problem like that was not an excuse for poor performance. "Tsk, tsk." Her hand shot towards the collar decorating his neck, pulling him up. The metal shackled around his wrists protested in response, crackling together like gun fire. A minor, imperceptible gasp of air, but not one of surprise, came forth. No change in expression.

Yet.

He was as light as a feather, really, a pitiful amount of flesh clinging onto his bones. It was a strange contradiction to his excellent, unmatched combat capabilities.

Wasn't much of a shock, however. His small stature made it perfect for him to be nimble and swift on his feet, if his opponent could even get in close proximity. They wouldn't be able to, of course, lest he initiated it himself.

The walls were stained, old, dull, as though abused from overuse. Splinters and cracks filled every side whenever possible, metal covered in rusty red, the original luster completely lost. Liquid dripped from the ceiling in a plip-plop manner, and in the nooks and crannies, trickled down in their own paths before diverging from the others. Not a single window was present, not an inch of sunlight cast its heavenly rays inside. Every possible chance to see what was beyond that little room were cut off, unattainable in their grasps.

Unfazed and unmoving he remained as she lifted him up higher, the collar searing into his neck, leaving marks of red bolstering around his skin. It burned into him, she knew. With an unimaginable strength for someone like her, she tossed him into the wall, his body crashing and falling to the floor as though he were a rag doll. He didn't attempt to get up. That was okay though. He wasn't allowed to.

She stalked on over to him, a shadow looming over and casting an even greater darkness with it in the already bleak area. A staccato rhythm echoed ghastly and eeriely in the midst of the silence before she finally reached him. The spike of her heel smashed into the back of his leg, driving into it like a spear. No twitch, but that was to be expected, after all. Almost as though a hole had been carved into the fabric and pierced straight into his skin, scarlet red flowed out in web-like threads, creating ribbons as they refused to stop. "I hope you understand that your punishment will be more severe tonight, my doll." The nickname was said, as though it were affectionate, like how one would call for their puppy to come to them.

An exasperated sigh left her as she lifted her foot from where it had planted itself and smashing it right into the square of his back. "This is nothing to you. Don't start squirming now." She must've been talking to nothing as he hadn't made any moves with the shift in exploited positions, only that his breathing grew fainter. "Who said you're allowed to sleep? Eyes open." She dug deeper in. A cough shook, having finally escaped after being held in for so long. Couldn't keep it held in anymore, eh? What a shame.

He couldn't ignore the pain forever, after all. It was for a terser time than normal.

Oh well. That didn't really matter.

"Get up," she commanded, yet she made no move to take her bloodied heel off his spine. If anything, the force she exerted on it strengthened, pinning him to the ground like a nail driven in, secured tightly where it would remain. But he managed to without a hitch, robotically going through with the motions. The moment he was fully on his feet, she removed her own, allowing the blood to rush even more without something there to clog it.

With decent footing on her side, her other leg rammed right into his chest, and he skidded back a few centimeters before his knees buckled slightly. He caught himself before he completely lost his balance, without so much as a contortion in his face. No reaction, then.

Still collapsed earlier than usual. "Pathetic. You shouldn't be letting anything from the past few days affect you," she chided, her eyes narrowing dangerously into a glare. Still, he remained unfazed. "This is why you're worthless. You have no value as anything but a tool. You'd be nothing without me."

A cold draft blew in with whispers of a similar string of words and phrases.

"Be grateful, you piece of trash."

Softly, her tone shifted, her finger lifting up his chin to face her eyes. "You're always mine, my precious doll. Remember that."

"Understood..."

Fury seized her eyes with an inextinguishable as her hand flew onto his untouched cheek, a pink welt forming upon impact. His face had turned from the attack, and he hadn't done anything to move it back to face her. "I didn't allow you to speak. Don't talk without my permission." He had kept his mouth slightly agape, but it shut immediately without any words to accompany as a response. Obedient and submissive as always. She liked that.

Without hesitation, her arms wrapped around his neck from behind, her fingers playfully tugging at his collar. She could vividly remember when she bought it for him, the obsidian leather bringing out the color in his eyes perfectly. He didn't try to protest when she constricted it so tightly around his neck, and now it hung there without much problem. It complimented his features, the tufts of hair at his sides flopping out like puppy ears. Such a shame that it had to be hidden when he went out, but that was only necessary if she didn't want to be caught. Her mouth inched closer to his ear as she whispered softly, "No one else can have you." She bit onto the top of his ear, sinking her teeth in enough that it punctured the cartilage. "And I'll do anything to make sure it stays that way."

She rolled up his shirt, pulling it off with an impatient, pervasive grin as he went through the motions without so much as a sign of protest. The delicate, fragile blue markings scintillated his body as though they were his veins, running down his arms, chest and back up to his neck. Its intricacy, embellishment decorating the surface of his pale flesh, was her greatest masterpiece of all time. Nothing in the past had even come close to its level, and nothing in the future would surpass it. It was the epitome of her projects and one that took almost a decade to flourish properly with a number of plans beforehand, getting into contact with several people, and the preparatory research in several laboratories... and it was worth it.

Her perfect doll, groomed only to obey everything spoken in her will, and her precious play toy. From his name, to his personality, to his appearance - everything was in her control, and hers alone. None of it truly belonged to him. Even his sacred powers and fighting abilities. They were all hers. Nobody else could take them from her. His heart was locked away forever too, with the key never to be found, his mind a blank slate never to learn or understand anything regarding emotions and feelings. What a huge trouble it would be if he did. She knew better than to let him interact with other humans on his own free will. That was her job, after all.

The metal around his wrist sent chills down her spine, her hand pinning them to the wall as her other fingers traced the shape of his collarbone and downward. Everything underneath the covers he wore was filled with light cuts, gruesome reddish-purple bruises, but not a single scar. A scar would be no good on such a porcelain figure. The bruises and wounds could heal, but scars couldn't. It would be too much trouble to get rid of them. In a few areas, his flesh still seemed to be punctured with bite marks from previous nights. Those would fade eventually.

A malevolent, intimidating explosion of hysteria filled the room, and still, his expression didn't change.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" She didn't expect him to respond, and he didn't. "It's extra special tonight."

Her lips forced themselves onto his where he remained yielding. Good, good...

"S̶͈̯͓̻̲͚̱̠̰̝̼͒ͣ͗̉̓̑̊ͮͫ́ͨ̀t̨̢̝͈̼̫̙̞̦̯͙̜̜̠̩̹̝͍͇ͧ̄ͧ̿ͅa̸̵̴̧̜̭͕̥̘ͬͫ̂̂͜y̵̢̡̰̳̯͎̟̝̗͗̈̎͆̍̿̌̚ ̴̡̄̎̀͌ͣ͗͑҉̦̥͓̮̘̙͇̟̗̟̤͉̝̘̣͔̣ͅä̧̯̱͚̬͚̫̯̖̻̬̤̖́͋̑͋͌ͫ̓́̌ͩ͒͐̔͆ͫ̀ ̨̯͉̣͈̀̒ͬ̓́͆̋̎̅̕͠ģ̧̼͈͇͍̖̙͈͇̇͒͂̈̀͘o̖̪̜͎ͪͬ̽̍ͭ̀͜͞͞͠ơ̥̜̬̱̻̖͓̠͌͆ͭ́̐̽͟͞d̶̥̘̳̮͍̩ͩ̆ͯ̋ͫ̽ͣͭ̔ͮ͊̒̎̏̇ͦͪ̽̚͢ ̸̷̡̬̘̥̗̩̰̟̺͖̪͔̗̯̯͂ͬ̉ͧ̏ͦ͡͠b̂̾̓̍͋̓ͤ̚҉̝̮̮̗̰̭̜̯̟̦̠̱͖̬͞͝ͅo̴̝̠͎̭̰̬̩̠͖̖͚̹̞̫̗͔̗͎͕ͪ̉͌̾ͤ̈̅̏̐̂̔͊̈́̊̎̉̐̚͜͢y̢̦̭̠͍̪͙̠̣̪̜̗̪̩̟͍̞͗̌͛̇ͦ́ͬ̀ͅ,̨͉̠̺̝̹̰̮̻ͣͭͥ̿͒ͬ̌͐́͊͒̽̎͂ͣ̏ͧ͡ ̢̛̝̥̲̘̬̟̝͖̮͕͍̗ͭ̾̇̽ͬͧͯ̕͟͠A̎͒̀̎͑ͪ̑́̚͡҉͈̞͓̜͈͕̦̘͖͙̱ĭ̴̷̧̛̭̩͎͖͈̝̝̜̯̻͎̹̞̠̞̰̻ͬ̆̒̌̏ͪ̅-̶̵̨͍̠͚̯̦̟̘͐ͦͦͣ̇̍̈̊̈̒͂͗̓͌̌́͢Ȧ̸̷̡̢̹̺͉̖̠̟ͮͦ̽̒͐̄̒̓̍̓ͮ͑ͮͮi̶ͦ̾́̊̀ͪ̌ͩ̉ͫ͒͗̏̒̈́҉̡̺͎̳͈͙̟̀͢.̶͆ͧ͛̆̔͒́ͩ̅͏̶̧͖͎̭̩̙̘͉͟"

wowookattheseninjawords
Back to top Go down

Call Him A.I. [solo]
Page 1 of 1