Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lest we forget [Semi-Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

Lest we forget [Semi-Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lest we forget [Semi-Open]   Lest we forget [Semi-Open] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:43 am

In all honesty, she hadn't known Sebastian very well, but just being in a sorrowful environment made her tear up. Pepper sat in her chair that was near the middle of everyone and tried to hold back her tears, wiping them away with her knuckles. The Spring wore a plain black dress and some black flats that matched. Her hair was up in a bun that with a strand braided to make it look a bit more formal. The old man soon finished with his little speech and stepped down from the podium. Well, now what? Looking around, people gathered in small clumps and talked in hushed voices as if they were going to disturb the dead. Turning her gaze back to the front, she noticed a woman get up from next to Cayden and walk to the coffin to give her rose. Damn, Cayden looked miserable.

She'd never seen him looking so... lonely. Through all her anger towards him, she hated seeing him like this; sitting alone in the front row of seats in his slouched position and head hung, she could only imagine what was going through his head. Sebastian was his brother, and however close they might have been, Pepper knew it must be hard to lose a family member. Thinking about how'd she'd react if Louis or any of her brothers died, she tried to shake away the thoughts as tears swelled in her eyes from just the thought. No, I'm not going to think about that right now.

After a few moments of sitting in awkward silence alone in the sea of chairs, Pepper made a bold move. Getting up, she made her way to Cayden and sat down beside him. "I-I'm sorry for your loss," the girl mumbled, her heart starting to race. What if he snapped at her or caused a scene? Praying that he was too upset or sad about his brother to get angry towards her, she sat next to the Autumn, looking at the crowd of people who stood by the coffin.

~~~

A funeral, oh joy.

Sitting in a chair with her stuffed bunny on her lap, she watched as people started to mingle after the old man finished talking. I bet he says that same thing for every funeral, she thought glumly to herself. The small girl let out a yawn, starting to get bored. Why was she here again? Wasn't Sebastien a distant relative of her's or something like that? Screw it, she'd figure those details out later.
Back to top Go down

Lest we forget [Semi-Open]
Page 1 of 1