Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed)   Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Thomas chuckled. "Of course you would pay someone to do your homework," he said, "I, however, am a good noodle. I'll do my homework. There's no certainty they won't write some cockamamie bullshit excuse for a paper." He stuck his chin out slightly, an air of superiority taking over a bit. He liked the fact that he had something against Declan that made him seem like a better person.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed)   Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Declan couldn't help but almost snort when Thomas said that he was a good noodle. Who used words like that anymore? Stifling the laugh that followed, the spring took a deep breath and rolled his eyes with a grin. "Hey, I check over it before I turn it in!" he retorted. "I've had people try that but instead I just use their ideas they already wrote and add in some of my own bullshit. Seems to work... okay, most of the time." Leaning back in his chair once again, he pressed backwards until he was pushing the chair onto its two back legs, rocking it at a nice balance. "How about instead of doing this homework, we go do something that's actually... Oh, I don't know... fun? I heard there was this festival that opened up on the other side of town. Might be cool to check out."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed)   Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:58 pm

He thought about denying the boy's request, since he did need to write the paper, but then he figured that if he wasn't going to get anything done then nothing was going to get done at that point in time. "Y'know what, I think I'll take you up on that offer," he said, shrugging. "Why not, right? I'll still have time to finish the stupid paper."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed)   Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:21 pm

As soon as Thomas accepted, Declan slammed the chair back down on all fours with a big grin on his face followed by a short laugh. "Sweet!" he exclaimed, standing up and picking up his cup in one swift motion. "This better be fun!" With a grin, he walked to the door, tossing out his cup and turning to see if Thomas was going to follow.

Then they left to finish up this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed)   Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cafe Meeting of Destiny ;D;D;D;;DD;Dd;DD;D (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2