HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Chu's Other Babs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crippling Roollage Debt

Beata Bucks : 1395

PostSubject: Chu's Other Babs   Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:33 am

My kiddies are below
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: Chu's Other Babs   Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:07 am

Kaleb Jung

Do No Harm
Tell me would you kill to save a life?

[ BASICS ]

FULL NAME: Kaleb Soo-Suk Jung
NICKNAMES:
CURRENT AGE: 24
DATE OF BIRTH: 8th May
NATIONALITY: Korean-American
SEXUALITY: Straight

HEIGHT: 188cm
WEIGHT: 78kg

GIFT: Healing Touch

MOTHER: Mai-Lee Jung
FATHER: Hwae-Suk Jung
SISTER: Juliette Rina Jung
BROTHER: None

UNCLE: Andrew Hwae-Bin Jung
COUSIN: Joseph Tseung

physical appearance
As days go by, the night's on fire

His anime face-claim is Guren Ichinose from Owari No Seraph. His IRL face-claim is Kang Ha-Neul.

personality & demeanor
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?

NOOT

personal history
Crash, crash, burn, let it all burn

NOOT

preferences & facts
his hurricane's chasing us all underground

NOOT

gift information
Where is your God? Where is your God?

NOOT

relationships
The secrets that we sold were never known

NOOT

Last edited by Roo Desu on Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: Chu's Other Babs   Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:20 am

JONATHAN KENT

No cure for being a Kent
Hello, hello? Anybody out there?

[ BASICS ]

FULL NAME: Jonathan Christopher Kent
NICKNAMES: Jonno, J.C.
CURRENT AGE: Eighteen
DATE OF BIRTH: 28th December 2018
NATIONALITY: Australian
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

WEIGHT: 183cm
HEIGHT: 68kg

GIFT: Power Negation
HOUSE: Winter
DORM: 104

MOTHER: Diana Ga-In Prince
FATHER: Clark Bartholomew Kent
SISTER: [OPEN - PM if interested]
BROTHER: Oliver George Kent

physical appearance
I don't really know where the world is

Jonathan's most distinct and obvious feature is his strawberry blonde hair which looks almost pink in certain lights. It's a rather odd genetic trait passed on from his father's line. He keeps his hair short, messily cropped around his face to frame it naturally like he puts in no effort. But he does. A quick run through of gel in the morning after his shower, and he has a habit of tilting his head just slightly to the side so that it falls nicely.

As for his eyes, they're a dark, deep blue. They rarely have a serious look to them, Jonathan tends to always be smiling, sometimes unnervingly so. The shape of his eyes is where his Korean heritage can been seen, they're slightly more rounded yet slitted than you'd expect from a boy with blue eyes, blonde hair.

Physique-wise, Jonathan is very fit. That doesn't mean he's bulky like a bodybuilder, more his days spent training shows in his muscles. There's little fat on him, mostly dense muscle, yet he doesn't look particularly threatening. This is probably helped by his tendencies to dress in loose yet trendy clothing, his muscular frame is rarely ever seen.

His anime face-claim is Kisumi Shigino from Free! Eternal Summer. His IRL face-claim is Hunter Parrish.

personality & demeanor
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name

Cheerful, flirty, kind. Those are the first three words that would come to most people's minds when they think of Jonathan Kent, but the people who know him truly understand that most of it's an act these days. After losing Melissa and killing three People in Black, Jonathan hasn't quite been the same. He's become reclusive, anti-social, which is a stark contrast to the boy who'd mess about with girls and boys, flirting up a storm. He struggles to express himself, held back by the stress of just existing, and having to deal with his inner demons. He's still stuck in survival mode, desperate to become stronger.

The only thing holding him back from disappearing from the social scene altogether is his naturally inquisitive nature. The phrase, curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back, is Jonathan's life motto. He's often been burnt relationship-wise by friends and lovers, but his need to know, to understand and piece people together has kept him from disappearing altogether. Also, it helps that secretly, deep down, Jonathan is bit of a romantic. Despite the example his parents set him, he wants to believe in love conquering everything.

personal history
Like a fool at the top of my lungs

The eldest of the three children born to Diana Prince and Clark Kent, Jonathan got to witness the worst of his parents as their marriage fell apart into shambles. Up until he was around eight, his family life was stable and normal, if you could look past the obvious wealth and luxury that put his family above others. His father, Clark was best selling author and a literary scholar, while his mother was the head of a multi-national PR firm. The Kent siblings grew up without a want in the world, until Clark cheated on his mother.

Once the affair was discovered, Diana attempted to keep their family together and look past it, but she ended up having an emotional affair with a co-worker. What little hope that they'd had of their marriage recovering was lost. It ended finally on Christmas morning when Jonathan was twelve, the couple officially split and Diana moved out.

Diana left the children behind with Clark in Australia, leaving for her home state of California. She pays for the children to visit her if they want, but Jonathan's only taken her up on her offer twice. Once when he was thirteen, and the second time was just before he came to Beata.  It was on the second trip that he met a Beata representative and learnt that he had powers. Other than that, Jonathan has spent most of his life in Palm Beach, NSW. He lived the typical surfer life mixed in with teenage boy nonsense, until he came to Beata.

Beata has been good for Jonathan, fostering his interesting in powers and teaching him to control his own. But he suffered a traumatic event during a mission where he saw a gifted child die in front of him. He was supposed to guard her, so he took her death personally, and killed all responsible. It's left a distinct mark on his psyche and he's become obsessed with working out in the gym, ever since.

preferences & facts
Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright

Tart foods are his passion. So unsurprisingly, Jonathan loves homemade lemonades, lemon tarts, lemon curd, basically lemon anything is his love. He loves drinking a cold glass of fresh pressed juice in the sun, his throat quenched while his body slowly roasts in the heat. Summer is his favourite season, and nothing makes him happier than sitting by the beach, watching waves roll in and out. He'd spend whole days swimming, surfing and napping in the shade if it was possible.

But for someone who's so passionate about the water, he's deathly afraid of sharks and crocodiles. The idea of a big thing lurking the water to eat him terrifies him. That and spiders. He's had too many experiences of waking up to a tickling sensation on his head to open his eyes to a giant huntsman on him. He cannot stand spiders and will kill them without mercy. His hatred of spiders is one of the many reasons why he adores birds so much. After allowing his pet Currawong, Princess to roost in his room, he's seen a marginal drop in spiders and other creatures lurking about. She likes to snack on them, and in turn, he adores her for it.

When he's not lolling around near the water or teasing his birds, Jonathan likes to play Basketball or study his gift. Basketball holds a special place in his heart since he'd play it with his father when he was younger, and as for his gift, he's curious about his own limitations and wants to understand how he can negate other's gifts. He doesn't know what he'll do in the future but he thinks he'd like to take his study of gifts further.

gift information
Cause my echo, echo is the only voice coming back

Power negation is the ability to suppress or nullify the power of other metahumans. This power is expressed through both touch and mental projection. Jonathan's touch negation is 100%, there is no wriggle room for touch negation. If he comes into physical contact, he negates the user's gift instantly. As a result of his absolute touch negation, Jonathan is completely immune to all mental and physical alterations (this includes healing to an extent). He is also capable of removing mental or physical alterations done onto others with a touch.

His negation through the creation of negation fields is a little more shakey, though he is capable of creating a negation field of about 25 metres around him without too much trouble. It's after that gift users might find they are capable of using their powers to a limited extent. He can negate attacks in mid use too through these negation fields, and not let them come near him. The key is that the attack must come from a gift, e.g. a regular fire would not be affected by him, but a fire caused by a gift may respond to his nullifications to an extent.

The only downsides to his gift is that it is mentally draining. It strains him to overextend his negation field or suppress a very powerful gift user. Resisting his negation field is possible, though it may or may not work depending on Jonathan's physical and mental state. Side effects may include seizures, bleeding from the face, and brain hemorrhaging in extreme cases.

relationships
I would take a whisper if that's all you had to give

Maisie Meyers
He likes her, loves her maybe. Or maybe he loves the idea of her, a girl unimpressed by his charms, untouched by his jokes and his games. She's cold to him, yet he sees glimpses of someone much more vulnerable, and that's enough for him to care for her. Minus his complicated feelings, he does genuinely view her as a friend, someone he enjoys spending his days with, kicking back and sharing a smoke. She was the first person he met at Beata, and she will always hold a special place in his heart. Though at the moment, he's torn between their friendship and he's utter hatred for the People in Black. He's yet to choose, he doesn't know what he values and will act on.
Morgan Laiten
Morgan was the light that Jonathan needed in his darkest hour. He was struggling to piece his life together, and feeling his depression overwhelm him when he met her. She was different, reclusive only because she had no other choice. She reminded him of Maisie, yet once he got to know her, he stopped the comparisons. Morgan's unabashed looks of wonder and joy got under his skin, and she's slowly worming her way into his heart. Jonathan can't help but admire her as a person, and view her as a friend. she's also a hot redhead

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand

Last edited by Roo Desu on Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: Chu's Other Babs   Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:43 am

J u - m i n   H a n

Let's Start a Riot
There was no way I could forget you.

[ BASICS ]

FULL NAME: Ju-Min Han
NICKNAMES: Minnie
CURRENT AGE: 23
DATE OF BIRTH: 19th October
NATIONALITY: Korean
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

HEIGHT: 183cm
WEIGHT: 68kg

GIFT: Rejection

MOTHER: Hae-Soo Han
FATHER: Wang-So Han
SISTER: None
BROTHER: Elias Parker

physical appearance
I knew, I could never let you

His anime face-claim is Hiroomi Nase. His IRL face-claim is Park Bo Gum.

personality & demeanor
I'm addicted to your love, I'll be your prisoner

Obsessive. There is simply no other way to describe him.

He does little in moderation, if he loves you, he'll burn the world down for you. If he hates you, he'll tear out your loved one's heart and feed it to you forcefully. Jumin doesn't know how to be normal anymore, whatever scraps of the boy that was a dutiful son of eons past has been incinerated and replaced with this voracious maniac.

The whole world is a part of his play, he's the main character and we're all the side characters. He'll toy with people, churn out a little drama but his life always takes priority. He has his own grand plans about how everything is going to pan out, and he really doesn't cope well with diversions from his grand plan. He goes as far as to keep a little book where he scribbles down notes about how the world will work in his favour. And if it doesn't, he rejects it.

personal history
I'm under you spell, I can't get enough

Jumin was the firstborn child of Hae-Soo and Wang-So, their dutiful son who was the perfect child. He spoke four different languages fluently at age eight, knew how to play the violin and the piano. He was the model child, always top of the class and winning awards left, right and centre. He strived on the praise of his parents and always being on top of everything. He basked in the centre of attention, but then Seo-Wook was born. He was a weak, fragile thing, but Jumin still loved him. People would look at Wookie with pity and admire him for being the dependable older brother.

When Jumin was sixteen, he began working part-time to support his mother when their father passed away. And they made it work, Jumin continued to excel and he got accolades for doing this all without having two parents and an ill brother. But it wasn't enough.

University life was difficult, and money was more tight, especially after his university loans were declined due to his father's military compensation. His grades slipped, and that was the breaking point for Jumin. He joined Agrona's forces in secret rather than continue his part-time jobs, making much more money as a hitman over a sales assistant. But when his mother found out, there was hell to pay.

There was a fight. It ended with her heart ripped out. Jumin lied to Wookie, telling him that mother died of a heart attack and that they needed to run. Erratically, he ran from the law for six months, dragging alongside him his confused, grieving brother till the law caught up with them. He could have used his powers to escape, but having his brother whom he'd dedicated so much of his life to reject him, had him give up. He was arrested quietly, sentenced to 25 years imprisonment.

On the third year of his imprisonment, he received a letter from Wookie under his new name, Elias Parker, asking him how he was. Jumin escaped short after, seeing the error of his ways. Wookie was just scared, and needed time to come to terms with everything. And ever since, he's made it his mission to reunite with his brother so they can live happily. ever. after.

preferences & facts
You scream at the top of your lungs

Jumin was the one who sent Elias the necklace with their parent's wedding rings as a present on his thirteenth birthday as an apology for being gone without contact for so long. He'd been deliberately refusing to contact Wookie, feeling betrayed but soon saw the error in his ways.

Jumin is technically bisexual, however finds little interest in sex. He much prefers the fantasies he's built up in his little black, leather bound book of his life with his brother, living somewhere remote together. Jumin truly believes that Elias just needs time and persuasion, that society has brainwashed him into not seeing the truth. Should he fall in love, he is amendable to adding them into the picture, however they need to understand just how important Wookie is. And despite all this obsessing over Elias/Wookie, Jumin doesn't experience any sexual attraction to his brother. He wants to simply possess him, have his brother be his, that doesn't mean he'd be against it though if Wookie was interested.

gift information
You can arrest me, baby, I don't want to leave

Jumin, like his dear younger brother, has the gift, Rejection.

It's a unique gift that allows for the user to reject portions of reality to their will. This having many applications that aren't limited to phasing through objects, selecting what comes into contact with the user, altering reality for a certain radius and rejecting fundamental laws of physics/chemistry/biology etc. to affect others or the user.

Jumin's preference when using his gift is to trap others in pocket dimensions or to slide his hand in and tear out organs. He also likes to create vacuums around his victims heads and watch them suffocate slowly. His fighting style is inherently sadistic, and he has no need for any weapons.

relationships
I'm just a lovesick criminal

Elias 'Wookie' Parker
Wookie means everything to Jumin, though why he's so important is something no one can get out of Jumin. It seems to be a mix of his fantasy version of Elias and his conviction that they can return to how things used to be between them that makes him obsess over his brother. He calls it love, but it seems to be more a desire to be worshiped and in turn, provide for Wookie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: Chu's Other Babs   Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:27 am

VALERIE AMELL

Goddess amongst men
All I ever wanted was the world

[ BASICS ]

FULL NAME: Valerie Soléne Amell
NICKNAMES: Val
CURRENT AGE: Sixteen
DATE OF BIRTH: 28th January 2020
NATIONALITY: French
SEXUALITY: Straight

HEIGHT: 168cm
WEIGHT: 62kg

GIFT: Mind Control
HOUSE: Spring
DORM: 203

MOTHER: Odette Véronique Amell
FATHER: Renard Phillipe Amell

HALF-SISTER: Elaine Lavigne
HALF-BROTHERS: Marcel Amell, Roland Amell

physical appearance
The primadonna life, the rise and fall

Beautiful, refine, with a perfect hourglass figure. Valerie is undeniably beautiful, raised since birth to be essentially another pawn in furthering the Amell family, Renard and Odette took great care to ensure that not a single mark was to be on her skin and her figure be rigorously maintained. No hard muscles can be seen on her, she's all soft skin and curves. Renard isn't a fan of the stick thin model look, thus Valerie was prevented from starving completely, though her diet was still carefully monitored.

Unlike her father who has red hair and blue eyes, Valerie took after her mother in colouring. Her hair is long and blonde, reaching down past her waist but always well-maintained. She gets it trimmed regularly and oils the tips to ensure no split ends. Her eyes are a hazel, much to the disappointment of her father. Though they usually glance coldly at others, there's an undeniable humanity in them that both her parents seem to lack. Perhaps one day she'll change like them, grow cold and ruthless like her father, or emotionally dead like her mother, but for now, a cold fire burns within them.

Her anime face-claim is Misaki Shokuhō from Railgun. Her IRL face-claim is Rosie Huntington.

personality & demeanor
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe

I am so wet

personal history
You can count on me to misbehave

I am so wet

preferences & facts
Would you get down on your knees for me?

I am so wet

gift information
Beauty queen on a silver screen

I am so wet

relationships
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though

I am so wet

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chu's Other Babs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top