Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Deaf Bird Arrives (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 9947

Deaf Bird Arrives (open) Empty
PostSubject: Deaf Bird Arrives (open)   Deaf Bird Arrives (open) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm

ooc- woop woop hopefully i'm back for good

ic-
As usual this time of year, a little car came rolling up the drive of the school. It was obviously a cheap rental, with somewhat peeling paint and seats, odd stains, and the clanking of the machinery. Of course, Emil could only tell how much noise it made by the violent rattling of the vehicle. He stroked the dog whose head was laying in his lap rather absentmindedly, staring out the window while his father drove. Emil knew full well that he was adopted, and he didn't care much to think of who actually were the causes of his birth. He'd never meet them, so why should he care to wonder? When the school came into view, he shifted to get ready.

They pulled up, but before Emil could open the door, he felt himself pulled into a hug. He patted his father Egil on the back and pulled back to look into his slitted snake eyes for what he knew would be the last time until break. "Be good," he mouthed to him before letting him out. It was a bit of an ironic statement. But that was known only to Egil. The pale boy got out the bright vest for his husky and set it on her, along with a pair of small bags she could carry for him on her own.

When the car pulled away, not without a long waiting gaze until it disappeared, he had just one small suitcase full his and his dog's things. With a little notepad and pen in his hand, he began walking towards the school, allowing Lillestor to wander at her luisure, although she was never found more than ten feet from him.

While he was gazing up at the school's face, he felt her wet nose brush his hand and saw her mouth open and close in a bark that he could feel shake her body. He followed her gaze to a person not too far away, and he watched as they came closer, tightening his grip on the pen.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9253

PostSubject: Re: Deaf Bird Arrives (open)   Deaf Bird Arrives (open) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Rob walked towards the enterance knowing he was going to have to help the new student. Normally he would have tried to pass it on to someone else, but this on was a special case. The student was deaf, which made him the only qualified prefect to do this. Well.. He was just used to dealing with a deaf person. He knew sign language which was a plus but he didn't even know if the new kid knew it too.

As he got closer he finally saw the boy, and his dog which wore a bright vest signaling it was an assistance dog. Soon enough he got close enough to talk to the boy. Raising his hands he signed to the boy hoping he knew sign language. "Do you know sign?" He asked hoping he did, or else it would be hard to communicate with the new student other wise.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 9947

PostSubject: Re: Deaf Bird Arrives (open)   Deaf Bird Arrives (open) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 10:40 am

ooc- oop.

Lillestor gave little half-bark, uncertain of this newcomer. She stood between them, nosing the other student to determine whether or not they were a threat or not. Emil patted her and she looked up, then sat in front of him, watching the two carefully.

He began to smile as he watched the other student sign to him, and he had to tell himself to slow down as he signed back rather excitedly, "Yes! I'm Emil, this is Lillestor. Who are you?" The husky relaxed and leaned on her charge's leg. He hadn't expected to meet someone he could talk to so soon. What else, or who else, could he find here? He was especially excited to see what other people could do, and maybe figure out what his own power was. The kid had no clue what he was able to do, it was true.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9253

PostSubject: Re: Deaf Bird Arrives (open)   Deaf Bird Arrives (open) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Rob smiled as the boy replied. This was easier on him now. He was glad. "My name is Rob. I'm a prefect here. Nice to me you Emil." Introducing himself in the silent language. The autumn boy shifted slightly before moving his hands again to talk to the boy. "I'm here to show you around the school or take you to wherever you need to go. I also answer any questions as well." He really hoped he wouldn't have to do too much. He wanted to be lazy, but he didn't know if this was going to be the case. Though he was glad that about using sign. He felt it was easier to use than speaking sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deaf Bird Arrives (open)   Deaf Bird Arrives (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deaf Bird Arrives (open)
Page 1 of 1