Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Stay back l Open

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Beata Bucks : 10079

Stay back  l Open Empty
PostSubject: Stay back l Open   Stay back  l Open EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:30 am

The cafeteria was full of obnoxious people. Tyler was annoyed enough as it was that now he had to be in a room full of annoying, babbling high school students who didn't know when to stop talking. Cafeterias had always been his least favorite location in a school, and normally he had eaten outside. But outside was too far away and Tyler felt like sitting in a corner, checking some things on his laptop, and eating alone. It was very unlikely someone would bother him if he looked busy, so he grabbed his lunch and determinedly walked all the way to the back corner where no one was sitting and sat down. Quickly he removed his computer from his bag and started it up as he chewed his food, a permanent angry look weaved into his brow. It was really a look of concentration, but anyone from the outside probably wouldn't see that. Of course, Tyler always deemed everyone as stupid and lesser than him, so there was a likely chance someone else would see what he was actually feeling. But if anyone approached him, then he would have no choice but to deem them as stupid as he had originally thought.
Back to top Go down

Stay back l Open
Page 1 of 1