HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Night Owl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chuman

Beata Bucks : 1301

PostSubject: Re: Night Owl   Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:41 am

Unwilling to leave the kid to run off alone in the dark, Yuki followed behind, swiftly shifting into a shiba inu in an attempt to appear less intimidating while still maintaining decent night vision. The fox-like dog followed Kenelm through the darkness without a single problem, making far less noise than the boy, like a stealthy shadow.

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mount
Hamburglar

Beata Bucks : 3668

PostSubject: Re: Night Owl   Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:32 am

Kenelm stopped after a handful of steps, realizing that the girl, now a Shiba Inu, was following him. Turning on his heel, he looked down at the dog, annoyance creeping back on to his face to replace the tears that were there previously. "Why are you following me? I just want to get more damn vodka and then I'll go back to my fucking dorm, okay?" He'd grown too tired, both physically and emotionally to want to bother trying to use force to deal with the girl. For now, at least. Maybe he'd show her just how he felt in the morning when he was rested up. But for the time being, he'd be content with just getting drunk back in his dorm now, if that'd get this damn bitch off of his back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

Beata Bucks : 1301

PostSubject: Re: Night Owl   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Whining, Yuki bite onto the hem of his shirt, tugging it towards the dorms and stubbornly digging her heels into the earth. Ears flattened, eyes wide open, she looked the picture of an adorable dog as she tried to get him to do what she wanted. It was late, she was tired, but she couldn't leave a kid out here without hating herself for the next month or so. What if something happened to him?

'Please, lets go to the dorms!' Her gaze seemed to shout.

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Night Owl
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: