Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Scorched [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8410

Scorched [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Scorched [closed]   Scorched [closed] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Alcohol. From the time he was 11, it was easy for Hunter to procure, so long as his mother was drunk while he stole it. She always forgot to lock the liquor cabinet, but it's not like she cared at all. She would have been relieved if her son had drank himself to death. One less brat to legally take care of.

He had enough sense in him to avoid it as a whole, seeing what it did in large quantities. However, his friends paid him, very handsomely, in fact. He made a habit of stealing it. He had got his hands on a six pack and was drinking his night away. After all, it was his sister's 25th birthday. Too bad she wasn't around to have a drink with him. 

As he kicked back 3 bottles and started feeling dizzy, he thought about Julie. He flopped backwards on the couch and started nodding off. Suddenly, he started dreaming of a girl screaming his name and fire searing his skin. He gasped, shooting up and stumbling across the room drunkenly. He didn't know what to do, he needed to talk about this feeling... if he was sober, he would have just gone to bed and surpressed it. Unfortunately, he wasn't in his right mind. He picked up his phone and called the first contact. "Hey Benny," he slurred, "I know it's like, 3:30 in the m'rning, but... I, uh... just come over, man." 

(mobile, my dude)
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8013

Scorched [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorched [closed]   Scorched [closed] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:17 pm

"Benny" had been sleeping rather soundly for once since coming to Beata. With his new, private room, and only one dormmate to possibly destroy that serenity, he found himself enjoying the peace. This was a school filled with all sorts of dangerous people, who knew if he could ever get it back.

The incessant blaring of his ringtone stirred him awake. His hand groggily reached across the side table and grabbed the small phone. The brunet squinted at the bright light, but managed to read the name flashed across the screen. Hunter? What was he doing calling him so late in the night. Clicking the answer button, he pressed the cell against his ear.

Hey Benny, was all the boy needed to hear to understand the circumstances his old roommate was in. The slur of his voice and the somewhat needy tone was familiar to him. Every once in a while, after some sort of confrontation with his aunt, his mom would pull out the booze. And she wouldn't stop until she passed out. It was probably the only time she ever called him Benny or Olly, but she never remembered their somewhat good conversations the next morning.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second," he responded and ended the call. Slipping out of the sheets and into his slippers, Benjamin dragged his feet across the room and out of his dorm. Luckily for the both of them, their dorms were right across the hall.

The Autumn quietly opened the door to dorm 411 and walked inside. He had been here only a few times before to talk to the red-head, but he remembered which room was his friends. Making his way into the room, he spotted the drunk boy. "Hunter? What is it?" Ben questioned, making sure to keep his voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Scorched [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorched [closed]   Scorched [closed] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Hunter was curled on the couch, staring blankly at the ceiling, his hand ungloved on the arm of the sofa and slowly burning a hole in the fabric. Bottles were strewn across the floor, and he looked scared. It was the look of a child with a monster under his bed. He couldn't breathe right, either. He was at a loss for- well, anything. "My sister is dead," he slurred, "Di' you know that? We had the same gift... she... Fire." He squeezed his eyes shut and rolled over, feeling sick to his stomach. "Killed my dad. Mom was... pissed. Blamed me, what a bitch." He looked up. "The hell am I tellin' you for? I'm not supposed to talk 'bout it because chicks don't wanna be with some guy who cries and burns hims-" He stopped and sat up, smirking. "Whatever. Dudes are hotter." 

(mobile again, I'm finally backkkk)
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8013

Scorched [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorched [closed]   Scorched [closed] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Benjamin's face went pale as Hunter spun his little story. So he was the melancholic drunk.

The boy's face softened as he told him about his sister, father, and mother. He felt tears welling up in the corner of his blue eyes. He always cried when he heard sad stories such as these. Especially when they involved his friends.

He bent down a little to give Hunter a quick pat on the shoulder, but the red-heads blatant flirt made him go stiff. His smirk told Ben all. There was no way he was joking. Not now. Not after he so openly told the brunet about his life. The colour returned to his face, this time a shade of red that almost matched the drunk Autumn's hair. Standing back up straight, he took a few steps back. How was he so open about it?

He himself would never admit it so candidly. He couldn't deny that he didn't agree with Hunter's statement, but he had never told anyone, not even his closest friends, that he was... well... Unsure of what to do, he turned his face away to look at the wall. "I-I'm so sorry about your family," he whispered, trying to avoid confronting Hunter's flirt. He was definitely good looking, but Ben being the innocent flower he was, he had no confidence in letting anyone know his sexual preferences.

"What are doing drinking so late anyways? You know we're in highschool, right?"
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Scorched [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorched [closed]   Scorched [closed] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 7:31 pm

Hunter stretched, a tiny hiccup leaving his lips. His fingertips grazed his mouth with a small giggle as his sluggish mind tied to drum up an answer to Ben's question. 
"I've been sneaking booze since Julie kicked the bucket," he said, "Nobody gave a fuck about me, you know?" He reached for a new bottle, but his fingers fumbled so much that he couldn't pick it up. "I don't do it much, 'cause Mom would break bottles over my head if I screwed up. This is a... special occasion." He started humming "Happy Birthday" off-key, laughing hysterically. "If I could pick up the damn bottle, I would! I wan'... to forget." Tears pricked his soft eyes. "I had a b... bad dream. That's why you're here. I'm sick of pretending they don't happen. I'm a messed up guy, but I don't want pity. Just want to be normal. Just wanna forget..." His voice trailed off as he stared at his coffee table. A handprint was burned into it. Where did his gloves go..? He was too drunk to remember. "That's familiar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scorched [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorched [closed]   Scorched [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Scorched [closed]
Page 1 of 1