Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon teams needed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11133

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon teams needed! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon teams needed!   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon teams needed! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 12:30 pm

Hello fellow members of Beata~ A few of you might know, but I am writing a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon story at the moment (Current working name for it is Unending Storms). Based on my team from Super Mystery Dungeon, it involves an original plot...But that means I need to come up with completely new characters. While I still need to come up with the town folks, I realized that why make the other explorer teams myself when I could ask you guys? So, here I am, asking for your teams. Now, I don't have much of a limit on them - they can be of almost any Pokemon other then legendary of course. Fully evolved, just starting out...It doesn't matter. They can be based off of your teams in game or just teams you came up with or something.

To give you the guys an idea of what information I need (and what layout to put in it as all my character information is being sorted like this), I'll give you the info I've made on the two main characters of Team Paladin Pals (This is will most likely be changed in the story, its just the name I went with in Super Mystery Dungeons.)

Team Paladin Pals

Gabriel
Riolu ♂
Height: 2'04"
Ability: Inner Focus - Gabriel cannot flinch.
Quiet - Likes to Fight
Personality: Gabriel tends to be on the quiet side, thinking before he speaks. The acting leader of Paladin Pals, he does his best to keep his rowdy partner under control. However, under his seeming calm personality is a Pokemon who likes to fight. It comes natural to him and is a faint sign of his temper - hurting Kaida will easily cause him to lash out in anger. Bringing up the fact that he doesn't remember his past is also a way to annoy him, as it vexes him as he wishes for answers that he doesn't seem to be able to get.
Moves:
Foresight
Quick Attack
Endure
Counter

Kaida
Fenniken ♀
Height: 1'04"
Ability: Blaze - When badly hurt, her fire-type moves are more powerful.
Rash - Mischievous
Personality: Kaida is a very talkative Pokemon, tending to run her mouth without a thought and can be blunt and honesty. She never walks from one place to another, instead liking to dart around with endless energy that only seems to disappear when she crashes every night. Not much seems to bother her and seems to enjoy dangerous missions, finding the danger a bit thrilling.
Moves:
Scratch
Tail Whip
Ember

You should also add other information such as if they have any items that they wear or scars or really just anything that makes them standout from others from their species. As for their heights, I just took the ones that they had for the species on Bulbapedia so you should also look at that for ref. This story will be worked on in slow progress but if for any reason it falls thought, I might just make a topic showing everything I had planned/written thus far as I had been planning to make this topic farther when it was sure to be complete but...Well, I need the teams for like chapter four.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon teams needed!
Page 1 of 1