Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]

Go down 
+4
Lilac
Frosty
Ebony
Echo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 2:02 am

The last time I did this, I completely fell flat on finishing because of school getting in the way and preventing me from being able to draw all that much. Since it's summer though, I've had a whole lot more free time to doodle to the point where it's basically the only thing I'm doing while waiting for posts and not doing character pages... So I thought that it would be a good idea to do requests again when I feel like taking a break from designing my own characters. I'll try to be quicker with delivering them this time around and all that where I'll (hopefully) be finishing 2 designs per day (including my own charas into this count).

1 request per person only, so pick what character you want me to do wisely (students, residents, AFs, etc.). And yes, male or female works unlike last time where I limited it to girls only. If you're expecting your dude to be hot, please be prepared to be sorely disappointed because I can't do hot guys.

If I get through everyone's first requests, I might open for a second round. Please note that I'm most likely going to be looking at your character pages to learn more about your character (if I don't know them that well) and read some of their topics so I might interpret your character differently than you do. It's going to be sketch designs because I'm a lazy Echo who doesn't like to finish her art and leaves everything hanging instead.

The poses will vary this time by the way, since I'm doing pose practice at the same time for body language stuff and learning expressions better. Examples of what you're basically getting in the spoilers below.

A Deadly Graham Cracker:
The Flash Ver. 3.14:
Xbox Cripple:
Casual Soundman Is Casual:
I'm Sorry:

I'm sorry, the last one of Lamia isn't a sketch. I was actually going to finish that one for a real reference but haven't gotten to it yet.

Just a quick note, I'm going to Anime Expo on Saturday, so I probably won't be able to do any drawing and stuff then and might be too tired on Sunday to bother trying to do any more drawing. I'll try to pick up the pace after the weekends are over, I promise.

Things will get slower starting July 12th until August 10th because I'm taking SAT classes then.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]References/Faceclaim:[/b] If you're too lazy to find references, just tell me their FC
[b]Personality:[/b] In five words or less, please
[b]Outfit:[/b] Tell me what kind of outfit you want me to have them in. References aren't necessary. If you can't think of anything, throw five adjectives to describe the outfit and I'll go off from there. Or you can just leave it blank if you want me to yolo it.
[b]Fun Fact About the Character:[/b] My own fun. I like learning about everyone's characters. <3
[b]Anything Else:?[/b] Whatever else you want to say. If you want me to do a weapon design, say so here along with what their weapon is.

Last edited by Echo on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 2:20 am

<< >>;

Character Name: Preston
References/Faceclaim: https://imgur.com/a/5QqAX Muh Pokemon Nerd
Personality: Flirty, Salty, Secretly-Nerdy, Jerk-ish, Raichu close enough
Outfit: Yolo ;D Or go off his references. Or both.
Fun Fact About the Character: He prefers Xbox over PS like some sort of pleb.
Anything Else:? If you want to draw his glaive, I imagine it's all silver, with one large blade at one end and a smaller one at the other. You can do whatever tho if yo want to include it and are feelin' fancy.

Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11631

PostSubject: Re: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 2:52 am

Character Name: Kimply Huffman
References/Faceclaim: ia - vocaloid but u know ur stuff
Personality: determined - bubbly - clever - curious - friendly
Outfit: White button up tucked into a denim skirt. Grey thigh high socks, black oxford shoes.
Fun Fact About the Character: Is a World War 2 nerd. Has a big gay crush on evelyn katniss
Anything Else:? Her being all badass with a bow maybe if you can draw that idk
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11251

PostSubject: Re: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:24 am

Character Name: Noa Latterlyn
References/Faceclaim: I think it's Hatsuyuki or something like that >> (I'm trash at anime i'm sorry, reference HERE and HERE)
Personality: Timid, sensitive, compassionate, gentle, jealous
Outfit: Her general style is something like THIS. But basically layered, baggy clothing in a neutral color pallet with the occasional pop of color.
Fun Fact About the Character: Junk food addict. Has a secret love of super mainstream pop music and sappy rom. coms. She has a small brown-green lizard named Chestnut. Has an affinity for bugs.
Anything Else:? Noa is easily embarrassed and almost always blushing. Also her weapons are throwing knives, just a regular throwing knife idk... HERE
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10380

PostSubject: Re: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:36 am

Character Name: Riley Richardson
References/Faceclaim: https://imgur.com/a/Ehjaa
Personality: Rebel, Cocky, Chill, Flirt, Angst
Outfit: Yolo the outfit, he does wear black gloves to prevent his power from leaking.
Fun Fact About the Character: Likes to be around a lot of people, although he tends to find himself pushing others away.
Anything Else:? He hasn't really decided on a weapon yet, but I see him with a sword or katana.

Thank you! :D
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8473

PostSubject: Re: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:38 am

Character Name: Hunter Hart
References/Faceclaim: Yusuke Asahina
Personality: Charismatic, flirty, goofball, inner demons
Outfit: Hoodie and sweatpants, blue fingerless gloves, throw in a beanie if you want.
Fun Fact About the Character: He's addicted to canned iced tea and has a mancrush on Luigi from the Mario games.
Anything Else:? Don't do anything with his power, absolutely no fire should be in the picture. He's terrified of fire, which is pretty interesting to deal with since he's a phoenix shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Because I'm greedy >>

Character Name: Samuel Wicker
References/Faceclaim: Orihara Izaya (DRRR!!) REF 1 REF 2
Personality: Sarcastic and acts very superior
Outfit: Either use the references or yolo
Fun Fact About the Character: Fun fact: Samuel only listens to what Larissa tells him to do.
Anything Else:? His eyes are a reddish-brown that glow red when his power is active so you do you friend
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Raichu:
Evelyn's Waifu:
Sun Battery:

Going to try and do Noa and Riley tomorrow when I get home from AX. Hopefully won't be too tired and dead then.
I make weird design choices, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8779

PostSubject: Re: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Character Name: Percy Pines
References/Faceclaim: Mikaze Ai
Personality: Proud - Self Centered - Adventurous - Sensitive
Outfit: Rich, gay boy. The clothes in this collection are pretty accurate
Fun Fact About the Character: He's very open-minded about the arts. He loves all movies, pieces of art, and songs. Good movies make him cry.
Anything Else:? Your style is super cute , thank you
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:38 pm

Jaii's Husbando:

I feel bad that I don't know Noa well enough to make some sort of joke regarding her or something, resulting in a reuse of a joke.
Will definitely do more designs tomorrow. I'm too tired to try anymore today and I need to catch up on posting. @_@;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]   Character Sketch Design Requests [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Sketch Design Requests [closed]
Page 1 of 1