HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Gossip Girl #8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

Beata Bucks : 1560

PostGossip Girl #8

Gossip Girl types:

~ Gossip Girl #8 ~

Hello Beata, Gossip Girl here with your weekly dose of juicy information. This blast is going to be a great one, so strap in, boys and girls.

~~~

Today’s life lesson is that you really can’t outrun your past. No matter how you try, you are what you are. And if you’re born to gutter trash heroin-addled parents, tough luck. Turns out our little Miss Kayla Croft is an apple that hasn’t fallen too far from her family tree. Her violent, anti-social attitude is just her terrible breeding showing itself in the worst of ways. How long before she ends up overdosing like her mother when violently abusing people gets boring? Who knows?

Don’t get too attached to her, boys. She’s definitely not a girl you can bring home to mommy.

~~~

Maisie, Maisie, quite contrary, how does your garden grow? Quite poorly apparently. Seems Maisie Meyers, our resident sweetheart leg spreader has been losing her charm. Jonathan Kent seems like he’s moved on quickly after their little fiasco in the courtyard, leaving poor, little Maisie dear all alone in the cold. Not to worry though, she’s never been satisfied with one boy, she’d kept Liam Mason on the side, just in case. Looks like her two timing ways have finally paid off.

But that’s not all. Seems like Maisie’s got a little secret beyond how’s she’s keeping Beata’s eligible gentlemen on call at all times. “What’s the secret, Gossip Girl?” You might ask. I can’t tell you everything, readers. Sometimes, if you want to know something, you’ll have to do a little digging yourself. Keep an eye on that one, she’s bound to do something explosive soon.

~~~

Before you guys get your jimmies in a knot that we’re picking on the girls only, we’ve got some exclusive news about our resident bad boy, Magic. It seems he’s moving on from Lamia now that she’s wasting away into dust. Leaving a girl after she's cripplingly ill? Ouch. I don’t blame him, of course. New student Dakota is quite perky and pretty. Why keep around broken old goods when you can get an upgrade to a newer model?

Poor Lamia, any of our male readers interested in DIY home repairs of broken, stuttering doormat?

~~~

Happy Late Father’s Day, readers! But I guess that’s not really applicable for most of our readers since none of you have been silly enough to forget your condoms when bedding your lovers. Remember, unless you want to be paying child support until you die, no glove, no love. Don’t end up like our Ex-Prefect Leo Herman~

~~~

June is almost over, ladies and gentlemen, and while that means we're moving quickly through our summer days, I can assure you that our beloved Headmaster is happy that the month is reaching it's end. After all, an entire month sharing the name of your deceased firstborn? Yikes.

While the Wright family seems to be the perfect picture of a Hallmark movie, not everything is as it seems. With their eldest son Jason MIA, younger son Jayden a bit on the quiet side, and of course, the little incident with our dear nurse killing her child (oops!), one could say the arrival of newborn Joanna could be to fill a missing gap in their life. A few missing gaps, actually. Every family has their own skeletons in the closet, but it seems like this family has an entire cemetery hidden away. Perhaps a Lifetime film would be more fitting here?

~~~

Keep the scandals coming, boys and girls.

XOXO~Gossip Girl

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand

Last edited by Roo on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Gossip Girl #8 :: Comments

Re: Gossip Girl #8
Post on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:53 pm by Echo
Nicola Kresnik wrote:

You're more ruthless than usual and not focusing on the same few people; guess that means I need to scout all of you out and feed you to the demons. Amon is rather friendly and gets lonely around this time of the year, if you want to get close after crossing the line between gossip and personal information. But I think I'll send you to hell myself. Keep out of other people's lives, you miserable maggots.
Post on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:57 pm by Wild
Barry Jackson wrote:

Leave Lamia alone you absolute piece of garbage. You're more of a wreck than she is if all you can think to do is anonymously post stuff that isn't your business on Esper with your little friends. Back the fuck off you miserable pieces of shit.
Post  by Sponsored content

Gossip Girl #8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Misc. Roleplay :: Esper-
Jump to: