Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Mount's Character Pages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10830

Mount's Character Pages Empty
PostSubject: Mount's Character Pages   Mount's Character Pages EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:43 pm

M O U N T ' S   C H A R A C T E R   P A G E S
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Character Pages   Mount's Character Pages EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:17 pm

K E N E L M   S A M   A L I U M - A Q U I L A M

Mount's Character Pages Z19x2um

B A S I C   I N F O R M A T I O N

A G E:   13

G E N D E R:   Male

H E I G H T:   5'1"

W E I G H T:   92 lbs.

H A I R   C O L O R:   Purple

E Y E   C O L O R:   Green

G I F T:   Eagle Physiology

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

F R I E N D S:   None (Open)

E N E M I E S:   None (Open)

L O V E   I N T E R E S T:   None (Semi-Open)

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Kenelm is hot-headed and has a temper, in addition to being mean in general. However, this behavior is often stopped in its tracks when he is shown kindness. Additionally, he is confident and deeply cynical. He also will not easily admit to how much he values friends, and would be even more denying of any romantic feelings he may be accused of having, regardless if the accusations are correct or not.

B A C K S T O R Y

Kenelm was born in Forma Mutata Domum, South Dakota. Due to nearly the entire population of the town being members of Clan Mutata Figura, a clan of gifteds who are capable of shapeshifting into various animals, Kenelm unsurprisingly was born as one of these gifteds as well. He is the son of Rosa Aquilam and Adisa Vespertilio-Aquilam. However, unlike the vast majority of children born in the clan, who are embraced no matter which of their parents' gifts they are born with, Kenelm was one of the very rare cases who is not quite born with either due to genetic mutation. Rather than being able to shapeshift into an eagle like his mother or a bat like his father, he instead is capable of simply gaining various physiological traits of eagles. As a result, the most shapeshifting he can do is only partial. This mutated gift has advantages over normal shapeshifting on account of the fact it allows Kenelm to adopt traits he otherwise would not be able to. But in spite of this, Kenelm was looked down upon by his clan because of him being a mutant, and because he was not born into a renowned or prestigious family (such as the Lupos) familial status was not able to counteract the taboo of being a mutant.

Both of Kenelm's parents hardly looked after him more than was absolutely necessary, and this led to him learning to take care of himself at a fairly young age. This applied to both general life skills as well as things specific to the clan, such as combat training. Still, his combat training was lacking compared to most of his clansmen and clanswomen, mainly in that he was only able to get adequate (by clan standards, which are admittedly high) with one weapon besides unarmed fighting, his Jagdkommando. This dagger has three edges that curve along the dagger and converge to form a Y shape at the end of it. While it is utterly useless for cutting, it is extremely good for stabbing as the design both allows it to pierce easily and allows it to leave very brutal wounds when pulled back out. Kenelm is also skilled with using the Jadgkommando as a club while it is still in its holder, and its weight and the material of the holder make this an effective use of the weapon.

Mount's Character Pages Microtech_Knives_Jagdkommando_DE_Fixed_Knife_7.1in_Stonewashed_Plain_105-10_-_Front

Kenelm's life at the clan was overall sub-par due to general mistreatment. For one, it was virtually impossible for him to make friends due to the inescapable taboo that surrounded him, and he would often be attacked by other children. Usually, adults around would find some excuse or other to avoid aiding Kenelm, and there were a few rare occurrences when he'd be attacked by an adult, typically intending to murder him (some very strongly believed in mutants being inferior, to the point of believing that they shouldn't even be allowed to live). Luckily his skill with his Jagdkommando combined with his gift was enough for him to at least fare well enough to buy time until an opportunity to flee presented itself, or even win altogether. Because of this, occasionally his attackers were be left bruised and clawed, and in a few rare cases left with very severe stab wounds in the legs or stomach.

When Forma Mutata Domum was invaded by a few members of Argona's Force leading an army of golems and undead, Kenelm saw absolutely no reason to stand and fight with his clansmen due to his treatment, and seeing as his only belongings were his Jagdkommando and a small amount of clothing, he stole food and water and fled from the town in the chaos, not even stopping to assist those who were almost certain to end up dead without help. Seeing as everyone was preoccupied by the invaders, Kenelm was able to escape fairly easily. He headed north, intent on reaching the academy he had heard was north of the town after a request for help had been sent there by the clan.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Character Pages   Mount's Character Pages EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:47 pm

TITLE

SUBTITLE

Blurb

BASICS

NAME: Name

NICKNAMES: Here

DATE OF BIRTH: Here

MARITAL STATUS: Here

SEXUALITY: Here

HOMETOWN: Here

CURRENT RESIDENCE: Here

PARENTS: Here

SIBLINGS: Here

ABOUT

QUIRKS: Here, here, here

DISLIKES: Here, here, here

MOVIES: Here, here, here

BOOKS: Here, here, here

TV: Here, here, here

MUSIC: Here, here, here

OOC INFO

NAME: name

PERSONALITY

Personality info

APPEARANCE

Appearance info

HISTORY

History info

Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Character Pages   Mount's Character Pages EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:45 pm

TITLE

SUBTITLE

Blurb

BASICS

SIBLINGS: Here

ABOUT

QUIRKS: Here, here, here

DISLIKES: Here, here, here

MOVIES: Here, here, here

BOOKS: Here, here, here

TV: Here, here, here

MUSIC: Here, here, here

OOC INFO

NAME: name

PERSONALITY

Personality info

APPEARANCE

Appearance info

HISTORY

History info

Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Character Pages   Mount's Character Pages EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 9:06 pm

TITLE

SUBTITLE

Blurb

BASICS