Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Well this is new...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rainydays

Beata Bucks : 12129

Well this is new... Empty
PostSubject: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Eloise stood at the gates of Beata with a book-bag slung over her shoulder and a suitcase at her side. The giant building was a little intimidating, but she looked out at the courtyard with an unwavering gaze. Her expression didn't look very excited or nervous. In fact, she didn't have much of an expression at all on her face. But her body language spoke of confidence. Standing up straight, shoulders back, and head held high. She took a moment to take a deep breath and let out any excess jitters she might have. Regaining her composure, she started walking in steady strides, her blonde ponytail flowing in the air behind her. As she approached the doors, Eloise began calculating the probability of running into a student and/or staff member, what that student/staff member might say to her, if anything, and when and where it might or might not happen. After that, she started deciding on possible responses she might give at said encounter. She had never been very good at talking to people. They could just be so illogical and hard to predict, which was why she was taking extra measures now to prepare. She was hoping she wouldn't have to talk to anyone, but if she did, Eloise decided she wouldn't try to end the conversation or give the person the cold shoulder, like she usually did. This was a new school, and she was starting fresh. She was at least going to give an effort at acting friendly and not being so socially awkward.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Oh Gosh, a new school. A pure white pickup-truck slowly came to a stop infront of Beata before a young man stepped out; his blond hair a mess. Logan's grey-ish blue eyes were wide as he gazed at the large building that loomed above him like many of his old 'enemies' did. He pulled out his suitcase with a sigh, fixing his sweater. It wasn't a very nice sweater; it was ragged and had some bad sowing jobs but it was his. On the left shoulder of it a patch that was the shape of Texas; his home state. He swallowed as he gazed at the school before spinning around; about to demand that his father took him home but the truck was gone; leaving the young teenage alone infront of the school. Crud. Looking over his shoulder he tightened his grip on his suitcase as he slowly turned back around and slowly started to take small steps forward toward Beata. Oh how he wished he was back at his farm...His gaze brightened as he saw a girl walking toward Beata. "Hey!" He called, before racing after her. "Wait up!" By the time he had finally reached Eloise he was panting. Running was not his thing. but he wasn't going to enter this school alone.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Eloise paused and turned to see the boy running towards her. He was obviously new judging by his suitcase, and most likely from Texas if the patch on his shoulder was anything to go by. His ragged old sweater was a big contrast next to her crisp white blouse that showed she was from a wealthy background. Eloise was a little surprised to see him because she wasn't expecting any other new students arriving that day. She turned to face Logan and greeted him with a simple, "Hello," figuring he would pick it up from there.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:45 pm

As Logan came to a stop, he grinned at her. "Nice to me ya, my name is Logan." As he attempted to catch his breath; he took notice of her neat outfit and glanced at his. Of course; first person he would be meeting was a rich one. He cleared his throat; standing up straight as he held out his hand for a handshake. "Uh, I mean it is nice to meet you miss..." he figured he would at least try to be proper while he was with her; didn't want to give himself a bad image now did he? Now all he needed was her name and they would be set.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Eloise suppressed an amused smile, noticing Logan's sudden change in tone when he noticed her clothing. She accepted the hand shake with a polite smile and replied, "I'm Eloise. It's a pleasure to meet you, Logan." Her lack of experience socializing with other people left her unsure of how to continue the conversation, so she left that part to Logan. She adjusted the grip on her suitcase and continued walking, expecting Logan to continue walking beside her since they were going to the same place.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Hurrying after Eloise he held a small grin on his face. It looked like he was already getting a new friend. "Eloise; that is a very nice name. So...Uh; where are you from? I am from Texas as you could of guessed from my patch...I mean; I am not trying to seem...er...stalker-ish or anything, I am just wondering." He grew quite with a small sigh. Why couldn't talking to Eloise be as easy as it was talking to his older sister? He was going to make a utter fool of himself...He shifted his weight around as he walked, suddenly wishing he had picked one of his better sweaters to wear instead of this raggied old thing. His mind started to wander. Stalker-ish...was that a real word?
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Eloise couldn't help a small amused smile this time. She wondered if Logan's lack of contractions when he spoke was an attempt to impress her. Probably. "I'm from Washington." Her naturally curious nature was wondering about Logan: what type of person he was, what his home life was like, why he was at Beata. She automatically started exploring possible answers based on what little she already knew of him before she could remind herself not to get ahead of herself. She forced her thoughts to slow down as they approached the entrance, and she set her rolling suitcase upright so she could reach for the door handle.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:08 pm

"Oh; Washington, huh? I've heard that place is nice; never been there thought. I am not fond of the big cities they have; I like the quietness of my farm back home." Pausing, he glanced around Beata before smiling. "This seems like a dandy place thought; sure I will be right at home here. Not like I really want to be; my father made me come here; saying that I had to get better control of my 'gift' if I wanted to be a working man like him. I truthfully just think he is afraid that my power might go off and hurt somebody." He frowned as he remembered when he had learned of his power and had gotten kicked from that school...What a day that had been.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Eloise stepped inside Beata, looking around and observing her new home for the first time. She wasn't sure how she felt about the school yet, but she wanted to learn what she could about it on her first day. She could only give Logan her divided attention as she took in her surroundings, but she was still listening to what he was saying. "And what is your gift?" she inquired, the spark of curiosity about her new acquaintance coming back.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:10 pm

"Uh; I don't remember the correct name for it and it is a little hard to explain." Logan frowned as he thought about how to explain it. "I guess I can shut down people's minds with my own. It started when I was trying to break up a fight at my school and then when the bully was about to punch me for interrupting...he just kinda fainted, along with almost everybody else in the hallway that was near me. I got blamed for it and got kicked out." He stuck his hands into his pockets as he watched Eloise look around. "I can't control when I shut people down; I guess it just happen in emotional situations...If I try to do it to people I can make them light headed and sometimes freeze, but I never seem to be able to make them faint when I really want them to." He grew quite as he waited for Eloise to say something; wondering what her power was. He hoped it wasn't as wild as his was; or as dangerous. His light blue gaze flickered around Beata as he shifted his weight around. Hopefully this place would turn out to be really nice.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Eloise paused to listen to Logan's description of his ability. She knew that the students at Beata would all have unique powers, but she wasn't sure exactly what to expect, which was why she was a little surprised to hear what exactly Logan could do. She bit the inside of her cheek for a moment as she tried to figure out how such a power was possible, but she was quickly going no where so she shook her head to rid herself of the thought before she could get too frustrated. Eloise carefully filed away the newly acquired information (along with a side note to not be in close proximity of Logan when he gets emotional). She started to wonder what abilities the other students could have, but she had to push those thoughts to the back of her mind for now. She was about to suggest that they try to find the initiate dorms now, when she realized it would it would be polite to share her power with Logan. "I have enhanced intelligence," she stated simply, figuring that would be enough of an explanation for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well this is new...   Well this is new... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well this is new...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: