HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Is this Home? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

Beata Bucks : 1482

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:12 am

"Hm." Juliette tapped her index finger against her chin as she tried to think of the best way to describe the missions that people got sent out on. They were quite various, all sorts of things ranging from stalking people in black to plain old monster hunting. It was hard to explain it all easily in a few sentences. "Well, I guess it depends on what your gift is to an extent. What's yours? I'm regenerative healing."

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

Beata Bucks : 2295

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:16 pm

His gift? Well he didn't like it all that much, but he supposed he would have to get used to telling someone seeing how this was a place for people like him. Though his gift didn't exactly make him happy seeing the things it could do, he would rather use it for good purposes, though that would be kind of hard. "Umbrakinesis, or Darkness manipulation, I haven't really used it much so I can't exactly do anything with it." He said.

???SpringWinterAutumnSpringAutumnSummerSummer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:24 am

"Darkness Manip. Huh. That must be handy now, you can make shade where ever you go." The obvious thing to assume with Darkness Manipulation was that it would be something sinister, or bad, but if there's one thing, Beata taught her well, it was don't judge a book by it's cover. Some people here had gifts that sounded like they'd be best suited for suiting up and saving people, but that didn't stop them from using their powers over others. And Dorian, he seemed nice. "If you need a sparring partner to help tune up your gift, I'm your go to girl. Can't get hurt. Ah, that's the gym, by the way." She pointed over to the large gymnasium.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:58 pm

Shade? Yeah he could do that if he had decent control of his gift but he didn't or at least that is what he said. The best he said he had at the moment was the darkness that liked to sit on his skin. Occasionally it would move around, but at the most it looked like a cool tattoo that sat on his back. Well at least she didn't immediately assume he could do some evil things with his gift. Shade was a pretty light hearted reply, and it made his smile grow somewhat. "Well I don't think I will be sparring anytime soon seeing how I can't do anything with my gift." He was going to show her something but then she mentioned the gym and his attention turned to the building taking in the sight of it. Gym.. he was going to have to remember that. "Might have to give that place a visit. Anyway like I was about to say. I can really only do one thing with my gift, and that is this." He held out his hand which showed his forearm to. With great concentration he forced the darkness from his back to stretch and move up his arm and dance across his fingers, after a short moment it receded.

Last edited by Coon on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:09 am

Juliette watched as the little tendrils moved freely upon his skin, smiled to herself at how seriously he seemed to concentrate to make them moved. Have such a passive gift that required no control whatsoever, she often forgot that other students had to put in real effort to hone and master their abilities. Dorian, luckily, would have access to the many teachers at Beata who seemed to be very knowledgable and comfortably showing off and teaching how to hone student's gifts. One name in particular came to mind. "Well if you want to just hone your gift, Professor Moore is always great. She's our gift mastery teacher, a little strict but I've heard that she's great. Might help you become a master of tentacle wiggling." She teased lightheartedly, whilst leading him deeper and deeper into the heart of the school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:17 pm

He watched as she bought his lie about his gift control. "That is why we are here isn't it?" Well most of them. Some of them were in Jules situation where they didn't have to master their gift, it just happened. Maybe they were here so that way gifted people could be kept a secret. "I would welcome any help I could get. I have a lot to work on. Especially getting better control so that I can actually use my gift besides making it dance." He said with a light smile. "Or wiggle." He said in response to her joke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:18 am

"Hey, don't sell shadow dancing short, who knows where you could go with that." She replied in turn, maintaining the banter for a short while before a contemplative look settled over her features. Holding her hands behind her back, Juliette twirled around on the spot, only to sigh afterwards. "As you said, the purpose of the school is to teach us, but at times it does feel more like they're making us into weapons. Not every gift has to be something that'll break a bone or two, I'm all about fighting, but y'know... Ah, I'm rambling, wanna go see the cafeteria? They might have something edible for once. You're new, your first cup of just drinkable coffee is on me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:43 pm

It seemed like they were turning the students into weapons? Was it for personal gain or was it in case of something happening? That was a bit strange. He could understand wanting them to get better, but Jules' comment just put him off slightly about this place. The corners of his mouth twitched slightly, wanting to form a frown but he didn't let it. "I'm up for drinkable coffee anytime." He said keeping that friendly look on his face. "Lead the way."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is this Home? [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: