Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Find the Hidden [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Find the Hidden [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Find the Hidden [Closed]   Find the Hidden [Closed] EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Rob sat lazily in a cab on the way to this small island he was supposed to be hanging around for the next while. It was kind of hard for him to find a cab because the Savannah airport didn't get to many of them, and the airport was rather small, and didn't get that much air traffic.. Though he was thankful when he did get one. He was kind of tired of sitting around in that small airport. There wasn't much to distract him there so it was kind of boring.

The autumn prefect watched the clouds roll by in the blue sky. It honestly seemed so much bright here closer to the coast. Is this what they saw all the time? He honestly wouldn't mind living in a place like this. It seemed so nice and relaxing, he could be lazy all day if he wanted.. Well he would probably still have to find a job, but it just seemed like no one had to worry about anything.

The autumn shifted in his seat when the started going over a bridge to get onto the island. The water here wasn't a pretty blue like all these vacation places suggested. It was kind of murky, but it somehow seemed very fitting for the area that was marshy close around the land. It was an interesting area indeed. He continued watching the scenery pass, and kept looking at it when it turned into small coastal houses. It was all relaxing and calming. There were cars around from tourists visiting for the day, but most people moved around by foot or by bike or something. It was a whole lot different than what he was used to. He saw show that rented out bikes, or kayaks, or fishing rods. There were other various shops that sold small hand made things. The autumn noted to where the small ice cream shop was so he could go grab some later.

Eventually the taxi made it to the small house he was renting for the time he was going to be here. It had a small front yard, and a decent sized backyard, for it sat at an awkward angle on the land. It was painted a soft yellow to match the other houses that sat around it. Rob payed the driver, and then grabbed his bag and exited the car. With his bag slung over his shoulder, and his other hand on the key he had gotten, he walked up the small set of stairs and onto the porch of the small home. He quickly unlocked the door, stepped inside, and then tossed his bag onto the first couch he saw.

He looked around the small house. There was a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom then a single bedroom. It was perfect for the autumn. The kitchen sat behind the living room, and the bedroom and bathroom sat off a hallway which connected to the living room. Robert looked around the house a little bit getting used to the surrounding. The whole house had a sort of beach theme. It was kind of typical for a place like this. Rob didn't really mind. He had some work to do.

He took his bag and went into the bathroom. He knew he had to use it for this mission, he didn't want to stick out too much. He removed the special case from his bag, and removed his eye patch, and placed it in his bag. He opened up the case and removed the glass eye. Carefully he shoved it into his empty eye socket and blinked a few times. He never liked this thing. The weight always threw him off, and it just felt bad in his empty socket. He also didn't like pretending like the stupid incident he cause never happened.

Quickly he stowed his bag away in the bedroom, and walked out of the house. He made sure it locked before he fully left and went down the street. He didn't really try to look casual or look like he belonged. If he tried he would just stick out even more so he would just stick to what he normally would do. He decided that he would go back to the ice cream shop he saw on his way to his rental house. It was just a good place as many to start.

It only took a few minutes to reach the shop, and after he ordered a small cone, he just sat at one of the table and listened to the the various people talk. He didn't know if or when or how people would talk about their gift or power. He came up with the idea that maybe, just maybe they would come forth to him if they saw him use his, and if it was just a typical by stander he could pass it off as a magic trick. It was rather risky, but if it was getting close to the time he was supposed to come back he would get risky if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Find the Hidden [Closed]   Find the Hidden [Closed] EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Well the ice cream shop was a dud. He sat there for a reasonable amount of time, but not long enough to warrant any suspicion. All he got from the stupid shop was a small party going on at someone's house. With a sigh he got up and left the place. Where else could he go? The beach was an option, but there was the possibility of too many people being there, and him hearing nothing from so many people chatting about. Where else was he supposed to go? He might as well try the small park, and then try the beach if he couldn't get anything else. Maybe if the gifted people on this island were teens then maybe he would find them sneaking off to the beach to try something out. It was getting rather late, and he did miss a few hours when he moved to eastern time.

Robert kept an ear out on any conversations just in case he heard something of interest. He was using his gift to make sure no one really ran in to him. If he felt some one was getting close he would use his gift to move them a tad. Enough so that they wouldn't run into him, but not enough so they would notice. He assumed he should just move out of the way and save any energy he had, since he would be awake for a while, but he still couldn't let go of his laziness.

Rob let out another sigh. This was going to be more difficult than he thought. He only took this stupid mission because he thought it was going to be simple, but it seemed it was going to take a lot more effort than he intended. The autumn prefect finally reached the park, and sat down on a near by bench, and pulled out his phone. Did he have the information on this mission saved in his phone? Or was he going to have to go back to the house and grab the file? He skimmed through his phone for a moment before determining he didn't have the information on his phone. Ugh he didn't want to go back all that way, and just come back. That would take too much time. Too much precious time for him to be finding any gifted people around this island.

The autumn boy leaned back a bit and raised his phone slightly. He was just going to pretend to be on it while he watched others, looking for any signs of a gift. Even the smallest thing would give him so hope. This island wasn't that populated so it shouldn't be hard to find even just one gifted person. Even though he didn't have such luck at this point, he still had a few days to find this person, or maybe a few people. Who knew how many gifted resided on this island.

After a while at sitting at the park, Rob had fallen asleep from lack of energy from using his gift from colliding with people. The sun was almost set, and there were less people at the park now. He let out a small huff at his stupid neglect of his low energy, but there wasn't much that could be done now. It was done, he couldn't go back and reclaimed the time he lost. He was just glad no one did anything to him in that small amount of time. His green eyes scanned the area has he pocketed his phone after pulling it out to check the time. Should he head to the beach at this point? Or should he just head back? Would it be worth trying to stay out, even with his low energy? At this point he could fall asleep as easily as he just did. Maybe even more since it would be dark by the time he reached the beach.

This was the point he wished there was someone else with him at this point on this mission, because then he wouldn't have to make the call for this. He was never good with decisions. Might as well head out to the beach and not waste the trip. The prefect stood lazily from the bench, and began his walk to the beach. He had a rather slow stride but it was good for what he was trying to do. He needed all the information he could get, even if it was something stupid. With his memory he could easily cross of people from his list of potentials, and if he saw them again he wouldn't have to bother with keeping an eye out on them.

A few sounds still filled the streets. There was the occasional sound of the cars, and then his walking, as well as other people's walking. No one was really chatting, just trying to get to places. At this point he should just try and get to the beach. There was nothing to gain from his leisurely walking this time. He pushed forward, enjoying the quite sounds of the evening time while he could.

When he reached the beach, he took his shoes off so he could feel the sand on his feet. It still had some heat in it from the day long exposure to the sun. It was a nice feeling, and the sand was soft under his feet as well. Everything about this island just spelled relaxed and leisurely. Maybe he could actually enjoy this mission a little bit.

Robert decided he was going to sit in the sand up against a small rocky out crop that sat a little further back on the shore. He had a good vantage point of everything happening on the beach, though hearing was going to be a bit harder. He hoped he could find someone today. That would make his life a little easier, and on this small island maybe gifted knew of other gifted, so he could probably find others through this person. For now the people he saw showed no signs of having a power. Rob honestly felt bad for the people who did this on a daily basis. It must have been tough. Maybe tomorrow he could ask around for strange events happening, or listen for rumors. He could find someone that way as well. For now he had to continue to sit and wait.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Find the Hidden [Closed]   Find the Hidden [Closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:48 pm

The sun had set fully, and the island was filled with small lights of the small town it held. The lights helped light up the beach some but it was still particularly dark on the shore because the nearest light source was a good many feet away from where the beach actually started. It was a little tougher for the autumn student to see, but he could still see well enough to see the people that came to the shore.

Nothing interesting in the time from the sunsetting to the point of moonlight. It was mostly just people enjoying the relaxing atmosphere of the sunset on the shore line. After the sunset the beach seemed to clear, except for the occasionally person still moving about probably to get somewhere. Robert was still a bit persistent though. He figured someone might come out here and do something in the cover of the night. He figured he would head back to the house when it reached around ten, maybe eleven. It seemed reasonable.. maybe.. He didn't really know anymore. He was used to staying up a little later since he was stuck in North Dakota at the school, but now he was in the east coast. It got late earlier. It seemed he would have a bit more time on his hands this night, but he would wind up sleeping late in the morning.. Well it wasn't like he was in a rush to get somewhere so he assumed it was fine.

Movement caught his green eyes. His eyes fixated on the figure he saw in the distance. They seemed to mess around with something before the something, which turned out to be wood, suddenly lit on fire. There wasn't any clicks of a lighter or any flashes of some form of sparks from attempting to get a lighter to work. There wasn't even any slow build up flame. Was... Was this person gifted?

Rob pushed himself up off the ground, and dusted himself off. He was glad the rocks gave him enough cover not to be noticed. He studied the person for a moment only to discover it was a girl maybe a couple years older than him. She had long dark brown hair. It was hard to see any other features. She wore a short skirt, and a tank top, it was fitting for the weather down here. And then he realized he didn't exactly know how to approach this girl about this gift thing. He couldn't even prove at this point she was gifted. She might have just gotten lucky.

He stayed in his spot for the moment he was still far enough back at the moment she wouldn't notice him. If this girl was truly gifted she picked a good spot. She was kind of hidden from the direct sight by the rock out crop, and if someone did come this way she would probably spot them before they had a chance to spot her.

Soon Rob's question was answered about the girl being gifted. The fire had shot up so suddenly from the weak flame it had before. The girl added nothing to the fire, and it moved in a way the normal fire wouldn't move. So he had a fire bender on his hands? This should be some what interesting. Rob decided to approach the girl, putting on a friendly demeanor. He hoped his approach wouldn't seem too creepy. "That is a neat trick you got there."

The girl jumped slightly, and turned in Rob's direction the fire flaring out slightly as she turned, but it died down back to it's normal position, no longer having the grip of the girls gift. "What trick?" She asked in a casual tone quickly straightening up acting like nothing really happened. "The fire just flared up from the coastal winds."

"While that is a possibility I don't think the winds would flare it up that much, and besides I got a few tricks of my own." Robert said. He didn't really want to demonstrate for the energy loss but he probably had no other choice. He just lazily picked up a bunch of sand with his gift and then set it back down suddenly. Not a whole lot of energy wasted but still a good amount.

She turned to the boy, with a whole new light in her eyes. Before they showed a bit of hostility, but now that shone with happiness. "You can control sand? That is so cool!"

"Not really sand... I can basically control anything, I have telekinesis. It's rather draining." He said getting that out of the way. "Anyway I'm here on a mission from a school looking for gifted like you." Robert said getting straight to the point.

"School? Are you talking about Beata Academy?"

"You have heard of it?"

She blinked, and then a small smile formed on her face. "I attended there a few years ago. I left because it just put too much stress on me, and it seemed like I was only going to hurt others more than improve so I left. I have had fun learning my gift on my own time, and besides, it was hard for me to leave this place behind for so long." The girl said.

Rob blinked. So this girl already knew of the school, and basically learned her gift on her own. Well this was a bit of a predicament. If she was the only gifted on the island then this trip would have been a complete waste. Well he at least had to ask if she knew of any others. "Do you know of any other gifted around here on this island?" He asked the girl. "And may I get a name?"

"Yeah, there are other gifted. Though most of them who have shown anything are a bit too young for Beata. There is one kid though... Alex? I think? Alexander? Either one of those. I haven't really talk with him to much, but he moves around the island quite easily. Seeing how he can make wings and fly around. Though I don't know how much his gift has developed." As she spoke, the flames of the fire seemed to dance with some articulation. It was casting a dancing light on the two teens. "I have heard from some of the younger ones that he hangs around the forest quite often." She paused in her small speech for a second to answer his last question. "I'm Ava. Pyromancer at your service, sorta."

Younger ones? Did she keep track of the gifted? Rob narrowed his eyes for a moment in thought. He didn't see a forest on his way in, so it must have been on another part of the island that he was going to have to go searching for. "I'm guessing you keep in contact with the gifted, on this island. Also call me Rob. I don't really have a name for my ability like that." He guessed he could be called a telekinetic, but it didn't really sound that cool, and it would also give away stuff to anyone who was listening. Pyromancer sounded like someone who liked to mess with fire, which could be normal.

Ava nodded. "I just try and keep them safe. I tell them not to show off their gift, and in turn i help them out slightly. Well to the best of my abilities. Though I didn't really find them. They more so found me, they keep a small circle it seems, and they are able to get away with a bit more cause they are children." The girl seemed a bit pleased at what she had done, but there was something else in her expression to something the Autumn prefect couldn't quite understand.

"Well that information is very useful. Thanks so much, I should be able to find that boy, and then maybe I could spend the rest of the time I have on this island being lazy. It was nice to meet you Ava, make sure you are more careful next time with your gift." Robert informed and then started his walked back to the house.

Ava blinked and then called after him. "I will. Also Alex has brown hair, and red eyes. He is kind of hard to miss! It was nice meeting you Rob!"

Rob was glad to be on his way back to the small house he had rented. Maybe he could get some sleep. At this point it was around eleven-thirty and quite late. He would have to find this Alexander person later, after a good night's rest. He had a feeling he was going to be out for a long time tomorrow just as he had done today.

He reached the house within in a few minutes. He didn't really bother with grabbing a snack for his rumbling stomach. He quickly went into the bedroom where his back was. He pulled out the special case, and popped out his glass eyes and placed it inside the case. He blinked a few times to get used to the emptiness sitting in his eyes socket now. It was a relief to feel once again. He certainly preferred his eye-patch to his glass eye any day.

The boy hastily removed his shirt, and then flopped down onto the bed, pulling the covers around him, and promptly fell asleep, trying to restore the energy he had used. He was probably going to end up using a lot of it trying to find bird boy. He had a busy day ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Find the Hidden [Closed]   Find the Hidden [Closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:59 pm

It was around eleven in the morning when Rob woke up from his night's sleep. He felt rather refreshed for the first time in a while. He felt full of energy, but he wasn't going to go out running and waste it something, no. He was still as lazy a ever. He ran a hand through his hair taking the red mess, and turning it into a nice looking organized mess. He stood up, and threw on a random shirt from his bag.  He walked into the bathroom, with the special case, and a tooth brush, and tooth paste. He used his gift to brush his teeth, while his hands carefully placed the glass eye into his empty socket.

After his morning stuff was taken care of, and he at some food, he exited the house, making sure he locked it once again. He didn't really need the key since he could use his gift to lock, and unlock the house all he wanted. He tucked his hands into the pockets of his shorts, and began the walk to the forest. Hopefully this kid would be there. Maybe he would be if Rob could find this forest in a short amount of time. Maybe he could get a map from a tourist place. Finding one shouldn't be that hard.

The autumn boy walked along the street looking out for a shop or something that said something about a map, and then he remembered there was an info place next to the park. It seemed he was going to head back to the park for the moment. From the looks of it he had a decent amount of walking to do.

It took a little longer for him to reach the tourist place, since this time he walked a little slower, and actually moved out of people's way instead of pushing them slightly to the side. He saved more energy this way, but it cost him a few minutes. He pushed his way inside the small building, and walking over to the stand that held various pamphlets, and other papers. It was kind of hard to find the map seeing how there was so many different thins but he was glad once he did. He quickly opened it up and scanned the map, taking it into his mind. He was thankful for his memory, he wouldn't have to keep checking the map, he just had to recall it then he could figure where to go.

Robert walked out of the building and down to the sidewalk once again. He looked around for a street sign to place himself for the moment then determine the direction he needed to go. He spotted the familiar skinny green sign sitting atop the stop sign. Well now he knew where he was. From here he needed to head east, and then south a for two streets then east again. With a small sign the autumn boy set off.

It seemed the further east he went the more populated the area, though not too much. It was interesting to see all these people interacting with one another talking about simple things.  Some of them going into gift shops, and others heading for the beach. He would certainly have to visit this place again for a vacation, it would be nice not to have to worry about a single thing, and not have to stress about anything either.

The taps of his shoes against the pavement, and people softly chatting filled the quiet air, but the closer he got to the forest the chatting grew quieter. The people showed up less frequently. That meant he was almost there. Soon enough the sidewalk ended, and in front of him was a sort of dense forest. It wasn't quite like the one back at Beata but it was decent sized. There was a bit more space between the trees. The autumn's green eyes scanned the area, and then he stepped inside the forest.

He could still hear the ocean in the distance from his place in the forest, but it was faint. There were various bird calls, filling the sound and the occasional cricket noise. Other than that there was nothing out of the ordinary. He hoped the kid would show up today. Even if he did, this was a big forest so it would be hard to find a single person in this place. Maybe he will get lucky.

Rob wandered in the forest a good ways, looking for a good spot to set up to look out for this kid, and it seemed like he wasn't going to find anything until he stumbled across this clearing. It was a nice open clearing, it was probably about four meters in diameter. Maybe the kid came here. It was a nice place to get above the trees, and it was far enough from people that he wouldn't be spotted. Rob glanced around a little bit then picked a tree to sit in. He could probably stay hidden because of the leaves.

The autumn pulled himself into the tree using a bit of his gift to help him get into the plant. He turned into his place in the tree trying to get comfy for the moment. He was going to be waiting for a while might as well be comfy. Well it seemed that even using his gift a small amount took enough energy to send the boy to sleep, even though he sat in a tree.

It was about an hour or two before Robert woke up again. Though he didn't wake up because he was filled with energy again he woke up because he heard rustling. The prefect opened his eyes, and looked around, and then checked the clearing. Nothing was there just yet what had he heard? He was about to close his eyes again, when the sound came once again. He blinked and glanced around once again trying to pinpoint the location of the sound.

"Stupid wings.." The voice was a bit quite but it was loud enough for Robert to hear. Was this the kid? Robert continued to wait, wondering if he was coming for this clearing. "Always appearing when I don't need them, and always getting caught on the plants and stuff.." He heard the voice grumble again. The autumn sat a little straighter.

Soon the boy came into the clearing. It was hard to get a good look at his facial features because he moved to where his back was to Rob, but it wasn't really needed seeing how the guy had brown hair, and he how brown feathery wings sticking out of his back. "Oh well I guess this time is as good as any to practice.." The boy stated. Bird boy stretched out his wings, stretching them as far as they would go backwords showing the boy in the tree that the inside had a lighter brown, and near wear it join was orange. It was like a robin's wings, Rob noted.

With one more stretch of his wings, this time to the side, the boy brought them up, and then pushed them down sending him straight up into the sky. Rob blinked and then jumped down from the tree, moving into the clearing to see if he could tell where the boy went. Well it turns out he didn't really go anywhere except straight up. Moving his wings to go higher and higher, but then something happened. All of the sudden his wings vanished, and the boy started plummeting to the ground. Rob's eyes widened, and he reached out with his gift catching the boy and slowing his descent, until he landed softly on the ground.

Rob quickly rushed over to the boy side. "Are you alright?" He asked with a tad of urgency in his voice.

The boy sat up, and rubbed his stomach. "Yeah but whatever that was knocked the air out of me for a moment, but it was better than splatting on the ground."

Rob blinked. He seemed alright, which was good. "That something was me. I caught you with my gift, or power, or ability."

The boy looked up at Robert, his red eyes having some curiosity to them. "So... you have an ability like my wing thing? and you just saved me? If you are gifted then why have I never seen you around before. Are you new here?"

Rob sat back, not wanting to kneel the whole time he was speaking to this boy. "Name's Rob. Yes I have an ability. It's telekinesis. I can move basically anything with my mind, which is what I used on you to keep you from hitting the ground to hard. And no I'm just visiting. I was sent by my school to find an recruit people like you."

The boy just looked a little confused at this point. His read eyes blinked, and his head tilted slightly. "School? I haven't heard of any special school that sends students out to recruit possible students."

[color#ff9933]"Well this school isn't around here. It's in North Dakota. And it's a special school because it teaches kids like you and me how to use our abilities and learn how to control them, so that way nothing like the almost incident you had won't ever happen again. And it would help with your wings suddenly appearing, if that is an issue. Though it takes a lot of time to get it perfect, you learn faster than you would on your own."[/color] Wow that came surprisingly easy. He didn't expect to be able to explain it like that. He figured he would have to restate things a few times before he finally got it right.

Alexander blinked. "So there is a school... that can help me with this ability.." Rob nodded. "And it's all the way in North Dakota." He seemed to go off into thought.

"Yeah that is basically it. Is you're name Alex? Ava told me that might be your name."

Alex nodded. "That or Alexander. That is my full name." He said not really commenting on the Ava part.

"Well Alex, would you like to go to this school?" The Autumn prefect asked, pulling out his phone, bringing up the files he had stored on there ready to pass them onto Alex if he agreed.

Bird boy nodded. "Yes I would love to get off this boring old island, and I place where I could freely practice my gift? It sounds amazing. I wouldn't have to worry about my wings suddenly appearing and getting caught by someone."

"Give me your phone number, and I will send you all the information you will need." Alex told Rob his number and it only took a few minutes for everything to send to the Alexander's phone. "Alright Alex, you have everything you need right there. If you have any questions you have my number. I have a few more things I need to do before I leave in the next day or two. I hope to see you around the school. Oh and be careful with the flying. I can't catch you next time." The Autumn boy stood, and dusted himself off. "See you around." Rob heard a bye from Alex as he left the forest.

Well that was easier than expected. It seemed that Ava didn't really spread the news of Beata. She probably wasn't interested it. Well whatever his job was done. He completed what he needed to do for the day. He could go home and sleep for a while and then maybe head to the beach and relax while he had some time left.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Find the Hidden [Closed]   Find the Hidden [Closed] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:13 pm

It has been a few days. During those few days Rob had talked to the other gifted on the island with the help of Alex and Ava, though Ava was right about them being younger. Even so he still talked with them warning them mostly of things they already knew about. It was interesting to see them try stuff with their weak powers, but it was nice to see them light up at the encouragement he gave them. It was nice but eventually the day ended and he returned to the rental house he was staying in. Occasionally he would visit with the other gifted, but most of the time he spent being lazy around the island.

It was the last full day Rob had on the island. The Autumn had decided that spending the day on the beach was decent enough on how to spend his last day. It was a beautiful sunny day, there were a few people on the beach, thought there wasn't anyone he recognized there. He didn't see Alex yesterday. Maybe the boy took his advice and went to Beata? Maybe so. That would be wonderful if that was the case, then that meant his mission was successful.

Robert sat on the sandy beach in some shorts and a t-shirt. His legs were stretched out in front of him, and he leaned back on his arms with his hands sitting in the sand. The sand was nice an warm on his skin that was in contact with it, and the rest of his body that was exposed took in the sun's rays. The boy let out a content sigh. He was as content as he could get at the moment. Well.. as content as he could get with his glass eye in. That thing bothered him to no end, but he had to deal with it for the sake of not drawing attention to him. He was just another visitor. A visitor that was about to leave the next day.

Most people on the beach where visitors like him, the rest of the people who moved about were actually people who lived on the island, going to work or doing something to busy themselves on the nice day. The older people where sitting in the shade of their porches, enjoying the warm weather. Everyone could probably come to the agreement this was a perfect day. Eventually the Autumn boy fell asleep right where he was sitting.

When he had woken up, the sun was going down. There wasn't really anyone on the beach, except for maybe like one or two people. He was still in his same spot and his arms hurt like hell. Sitting up fully the autumn stretched out his arms trying to regain feeling in them. It took a moment but he was rather successful. Standing up of the cooling sandy ground, Robert popped his back, and then stretched. There wasn't much of anything else to do besides go home, eat something then go back to sleep to leave the next day. Or maybe he could eat at a local place, but that meant he would have to interact with people and that wouldn't be fun. He would much rather be lazy.

The autumn boy took one last look at the water and the sunset that was happening, before turning his back on the area and starting to walk away. Thought soon enough the autumn was grabbed, blinded and pulled away from his location without anyone seeing, and Rob just went along with it, not really concerned too much. He didn't have anything on him anyway, and if they wanted it they could have taken it already, but nope they continued to drag him wherever.

When the red hair boy could see again, he found himself in the forest with a person standing and staring at him. The person was a woman who appeared to be a good many years old than him. He didn't really look phased by what she did nor did he looked to concerned. He just looked up at the woman with lazy eyes, and an unchanging expression.

"I know why you are here." She spoke with a voice that sounded a bit like a smokers.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He said with a small shrug.

"Well I guess it doesn't really matter why you are here except that I have been tracking you down for a while. I finally got my chance at you now. I know you have telekinesis." The woman said.

Rob shrugged. "I still don't know what you are talking about.." He said keeping his lazy tone as he sat on the ground looking up at the woman.

"My group has been keeping an eye on you and your family. It's up to us to keep people from developing the telekinesis gift like you have, if they develop it, then it's up to us to get rid of them." The woman said staring down at him. "We know your parents don't have it, but your brother might so we have been keeping an eye on him, trying to see if he develops the gift, or shows signs of it."

Rob's eyes widen a tiny bit at the mention of his brother. What? They had been following his brother around? Had they been placing him in dangerous situations too? Just to see if he had his gift? No one in Rob's family had his gift. It was something only he had. No one should be messing with his brother. His brother deserved a decent life and not to be bothered by these creeps. Rob's eyes narrowed slightly as he looked up at the woman, but he didn't say anything just sat, and waited to see if she would say more.

Though the woman didn't say more. She pulled out some iron from her pocket and transformed it into a spear. The sharp point was pointed at him, almost at his throat. She must have assumed he didn't have good control of his gift for her to straight out do this. As soon as the point touched the surface of his skin, his gift reached out and grabbed the spear. His gift took the weapon and tugged it out of her grasp. It was easy to do since her grip was weak against his gift's strength.

He stood up with a dark look on his towering over the short woman. His gift dropped the spear far behind them, and his gift went to grab the woman, gripping her by the throat and lifting her up. The woman tried to grab at the invisible force that held her up but there was nothing there for her to grab. "Leave my family alone." He didn't have much energy to expend in a prolonged fight, so he had to get this over with soon.

Making sure the woman wouldn't escape his grasp, he sent the woman flying into a tree, giving a loud crack of protest from the tree. After she was sent into the tree, he slammed her into the ground, a few times until she was unconscious, and he could get away without her following.  As soon as his gift let go of the woman he could feel the lack of energy. He was going to pass out any moment now. Hopefully he could delay it enough to get back to the house.

The autumn boy began to hurry away from the scene, and proceeded down the nearest side walk trying to look as normal as he could, despite his great fatigue. Soon enough he reached the house. Not even bothering with getting food, the autumn made his way to the bedroom, and collapsed on his bed and passed out.

The next morning he got the fuck out of there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find the Hidden [Closed]   Find the Hidden [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Find the Hidden [Closed]
Page 1 of 1