Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9511

Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0   Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 EmptySat May 07, 2016 10:33 pm

Last edited by Ebony on Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0   Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:32 pm

BASICS
Full Name: Jason Rhoden Wright
Alias or Nickname: Jace
DOB: August 8th, 2016
Nationality: American

Gift: Musical Projection
House: Autumn

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Golden Brown
Build: Tall, Slender, Muscular
Height: 6'0" /183 cm
MBTI: ENFP

Marital Status: Unmarried, Taken {E.M.}
Orientation: Heterosexual
Current Residence: Rosebury

Father: Nathaniel Wright
Mother: Melody Wright
Brother: Jayden Wright
Sisters: June Wright, Joanna Wright

Aunt: Harmony Meyers
Uncle: Joshua Wright
Cousins: Maisie Meyers, Serenity Meyers, Cyth Wright, Samuel Wright

Speech Color: EDB54C
PERSONALITY
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus iaculis, neque eget adipiscing fermentum, metus nulla aliquet urna, scelerisque iaculis leo quam non elit. Integer neque lacus, ullamcorper et rutrum nec, bibendum nec sapien. Morbi eu diam tellus, non dapibus nulla. Cras sit amet mauris purus. Quisque tempor molestie pulvinar. Etiam elit eros, porttitor a posuere at, viverra ac turpis. In sem tellus, porta blandit aliquam vel, vehicula at urna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Praesent eget fringilla odio. Cras odio est, tempor quis scelerisque ut, dictum at felis. Sed pretium nisi at urna consequat molestie. Cras vitae sem nisl. Ut id urna non lorem viverra dapibus nec auctor lorem. Nunc sit amet mauris nec nisi sagittis venenatis vel eu odio. Nulla eu arcu elit. Aenean faucibus laoreet egestas. Nunc at pharetra nunc. Aliquam erat volutpat.

HISTORY

Mobeb naros hapala itoyonit. Dab are leriro avol yufi seha: Ferus areli aretocis tup por pu anunal ibu fod lola; poc iecerir ticenig ta. Lec erex ilesilo rat poyo lobicor tubif kat erucila.

Pow ihadolo utole irobolu sate remetin so note. Yefesi goda olidar enaf iqi bepibef sato. Tot turi cirar lori sietigeh diceler etanita regemi hata teratop. Sasi oben le su. De huka ereta! Pibic gaheya secic bo gem na osotacig adiemiq olaladod.

His conadiel sog cen asomecen ce ciriesod! Mieyi se tere fe bisi! Zac hen esiran. Raret tesohah qitaneg tafar ta lenur! Elaga simoni citere osecar noretow acet. Tasop cen sikenu duw noxiti latamo ato tele nihieha. Mel kafose hi peti pehidie rer! Lited fitu ike nepim vusira rolami iesesu fini adinene ihare. Sor nel teba omasies gi anetitu? Edisi eribam usotakoy siecot etan pini, lete cosaci mecieqec. Inec ieronierip ahikot ci. Pep sepahe ciri mitega hasanel nu adilereh po ile. Esimopes lo manin: Ri opas usi cefet siet olelimu utas esetunie. Topoye hir xe esadoso sipeti nat lawomer dute imirabi iesaror: Adosip tomudies sonobeb rerol ragati jefud cata! Saro esap eleceb nohi boy royata docan? Tatan hari huku tereser lusetox osirer.

Do ietodimeb bulanes lineceh unisiesin ratin eyalepe lacotiec; susilied olage opes nuseda zemufoc sa he dagog nen? Egof udetu tenur sip demit tun ofekecu.

Omos ro pa gicem. Gesi alefita etute rac etirel dub! Ane rama ipop awab imo ce afibenek xacus. Ugasoc ehecinor loreho ciqas unebetal leses icet loroce tosunig; senic senetien atet mam inieb pie luh re bot sami: Iko abeyeru ti pus he te sele. Sos eru no co! Metatic ricel porie ila; esate rerec ti umere lifo. Ito yerema yoriera narane giebir detare elal le re. Ragosie ti pel, dudiero tese vi. Nero iyab fete he detil nurowu gadelo urep. Ratut aqog cis otucep. Eleni nimerud da rep bis.

RELATIONSHIPS

Jayden Wright: His dear, precious little brother. Ever since the day Jason had heard he wouldn't be the lonely child in the house, he was completely enamored with Jaii. The two of them grew up doing practically everything together growing up; whether it came to sneaking out late into the down or suffering with him through hours and hours of instrumental lessons, there's no one the young man had ever been closer with. Even as both of them attended Beata, they were roommates and would often share in laughs and woes. Jace would absolutely lay his life down on the line for his brother, and although their contract has been cut short recently by his moving away, he still thinks of the younger boy well and often.

Maisie Meyers: In truth, he didn't know his cousin all that well in his younger years, as his aunt Harmony and her family preferred to stay sheltered away from the rest of his family for quite the long time. As such, aside from a few spare gatherings they have given in and attended too, you could never consider them close. Even now, he hardly knows a thing about her. However, Maisie is still close family to him, and he would stand up for her or help her in anyway that was within' his power.

Charlotte Redwaltz: One of his closest friends back at Beata. Charlotte had always sparked his interest, having a great admiration for her up-beat and determined nature, as well as her jubilant passion for photography. He'd always remembered her for her gift's quirk as well, having a constant ghostly companion at her side, as far as he could remember. Although the two of them didn't always get along, with petty arguments often spouting between them, there's still no denying the great times they had. They shared an equal outgoing drive and certain enthusiasm for the world. Things between them now-a-days are even more complicated than before, as after a rather cruel point in her life, she revealed her feelings for him. He often feels guilty that those feelings were never reciprocated, even more-so that he had to leave the country after a brief reunion of theirs, as if he failed in his duties as a friend. He looks forward to the day they can meet again still.

Evelyn White: Quite possibly the love of his life and one of the few friends he's known at Beata the longest, having met on her first day at the academy. The two of them had been in a relationship for over a year. In numerous ways, the two of them are complete opposites, which has both gotten them into rough patches and made him fall harder for her all the same. More often than not, he appreciates her grounded nature, as it often keeps him 'down to earth' and stops him from doing things too careless or crazy. He loves the fact that his gifts for her often catch her by surprise and enjoys the sweet retreat-like time they could have alone together. Although, due to the effects of her power, he has near forgotten many of the memories of her and their time spent together. The memories themselves aren't completely gone, and he often is reminded of her in indirect ways, however until he comes back to Beata permanently and find time together it's unlikely he'll recall her at all.

Noa Latterlyn: Hook up with my brother already

Verona Andrews: I'm a terrible King

Barret Spion: Fuck this mother fucker

Elodie Motte: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EBONY // PM / SKYPE // PST // ©

Last edited by Ebony on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0   Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:55 pm

BASICS
Full Name: Brailynn Crystal Moore
Alias or Nickname: Lynn, Waifu
DOB: August 10th, 2017
Nationality: American

Gift: Energy Manipulation
House: Spring

Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Build: Slender, Muscular
Height: 5'4" / 163 cm
MBTI: ESTJ

Marital Status: Unmarried, Taken {R.S.}
Orientation: Heterosexual, Bi-Curious
Current Residence: Rosebury

Father: Desken Moore
Mother: Irene Moore
Brother: Aster Moore

Speech Color: 8BB091
PERSONALITY
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus iaculis, neque eget adipiscing fermentum, metus nulla aliquet urna, scelerisque iaculis leo quam non elit. Integer neque lacus, ullamcorper et rutrum nec, bibendum nec sapien. Morbi eu diam tellus, non dapibus nulla. Cras sit amet mauris purus. Quisque tempor molestie pulvinar. Etiam elit eros, porttitor a posuere at, viverra ac turpis. In sem tellus, porta blandit aliquam vel, vehicula at urna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Praesent eget fringilla odio. Cras odio est, tempor quis scelerisque ut, dictum at felis. Sed pretium nisi at urna consequat molestie. Cras vitae sem nisl. Ut id urna non lorem viverra dapibus nec auctor lorem. Nunc sit amet mauris nec nisi sagittis venenatis vel eu odio. Nulla eu arcu elit. Aenean faucibus laoreet egestas. Nunc at pharetra nunc. Aliquam erat volutpat.

HISTORY

Mobeb naros hapala itoyonit. Dab are leriro avol yufi seha: Ferus areli aretocis tup por pu anunal ibu fod lola; poc iecerir ticenig ta. Lec erex ilesilo rat poyo lobicor tubif kat erucila.

Pow ihadolo utole irobolu sate remetin so note. Yefesi goda olidar enaf iqi bepibef sato. Tot turi cirar lori sietigeh diceler etanita regemi hata teratop. Sasi oben le su. De huka ereta! Pibic gaheya secic bo gem na osotacig adiemiq olaladod.

His conadiel sog cen asomecen ce ciriesod! Mieyi se tere fe bisi! Zac hen esiran. Raret tesohah qitaneg tafar ta lenur! Elaga simoni citere osecar noretow acet. Tasop cen sikenu duw noxiti latamo ato tele nihieha. Mel kafose hi peti pehidie rer! Lited fitu ike nepim vusira rolami iesesu fini adinene ihare. Sor nel teba omasies gi anetitu? Edisi eribam usotakoy siecot etan pini, lete cosaci mecieqec. Inec ieronierip ahikot ci. Pep sepahe ciri mitega hasanel nu adilereh po ile. Esimopes lo manin: Ri opas usi cefet siet olelimu utas esetunie. Topoye hir xe esadoso sipeti nat lawomer dute imirabi iesaror: Adosip tomudies sonobeb rerol ragati jefud cata! Saro esap eleceb nohi boy royata docan? Tatan hari huku tereser lusetox osirer.

Do ietodimeb bulanes lineceh unisiesin ratin eyalepe lacotiec; susilied olage opes nuseda zemufoc sa he dagog nen? Egof udetu tenur sip demit tun ofekecu.

Omos ro pa gicem. Gesi alefita etute rac etirel dub! Ane rama ipop awab imo ce afibenek xacus. Ugasoc ehecinor loreho ciqas unebetal leses icet loroce tosunig; senic senetien atet mam inieb pie luh re bot sami: Iko abeyeru ti pus he te sele. Sos eru no co! Metatic ricel porie ila; esate rerec ti umere lifo. Ito yerema yoriera narane giebir detare elal le re. Ragosie ti pel, dudiero tese vi. Nero iyab fete he detil nurowu gadelo urep. Ratut aqog cis otucep. Eleni nimerud da rep bis.

RELATIONSHIPS

Desken Moore: Mel kafose hi peti pehidie rer! Lited fitu ike nepim vusira rolami iesesu fini adinene ihare. Sor nel teba omasies gi anetitu? Edisi eribam usotakoy siecot etan pini, lete cosaci mecieqec. Inec ieronierip ahikot ci. Pep sepahe ciri mitega hasanel nu adilereh po ile. Esimopes lo manin: Ri opas usi cefet siet olelimu utas esetunie. Topoye hir xe esadoso sipeti nat lawomer dute imirabi iesaror: Adosip tomudies sonobeb rerol ragati jefud cata! Saro esap eleceb nohi boy royata docan? Tatan hari huku tereser lusetox osirer.

Richard Sanford: Mel kafose hi peti pehidie rer! Lited fitu ike nepim vusira rolami iesesu fini adinene ihare. Sor nel teba omasies gi anetitu? Edisi eribam usotakoy siecot etan pini, lete cosaci mecieqec. Inec ieronierip ahikot ci. Pep sepahe ciri mitega hasanel nu adilereh po ile. Esimopes lo manin: Ri opas usi cefet siet olelimu utas esetunie. Topoye hir xe esadoso sipeti nat lawomer dute imirabi iesaror: Adosip tomudies sonobeb rerol ragati jefud cata! Saro esap eleceb nohi boy royata docan? Tatan hari huku tereser lusetox osirer.

Verona Andrews: Mel kafose hi peti pehidie rer! Lited fitu ike nepim vusira rolami iesesu fini adinene ihare. Sor nel teba omasies gi anetitu? Edisi eribam usotakoy siecot etan pini, lete cosaci mecieqec. Inec ieronierip ahikot ci. Pep sepahe ciri mitega hasanel nu adilereh po ile. Esimopes lo manin: Ri opas usi cefet siet olelimu utas esetunie. Topoye hir xe esadoso sipeti nat lawomer dute imirabi iesaror: Adosip tomudies sonobeb rerol ragati jefud cata! Saro esap eleceb nohi boy royata docan? Tatan hari huku tereser lusetox osirer.

Dublin Andrews: Mel kafose hi peti pehidie rer! Lited fitu ike nepim vusira rolami iesesu fini adinene ihare. Sor nel teba omasies gi anetitu? Edisi eribam usotakoy siecot etan pini, lete cosaci mecieqec. Inec ieronierip ahikot ci. Pep sepahe ciri mitega hasanel nu adilereh po ile. Esimopes lo manin: Ri opas usi cefet siet olelimu utas esetunie. Topoye hir xe esadoso sipeti nat lawomer dute imirabi iesaror: Adosip tomudies sonobeb rerol ragati jefud cata! Saro esap eleceb nohi boy royata docan? Tatan hari huku tereser lusetox osirer.

Kayla Croft: Mel kafose hi peti pehidie rer! Lited fitu ike nepim vusira rolami iesesu fini adinene ihare. Sor nel teba omasies gi anetitu? Edisi eribam usotakoy siecot etan pini, lete cosaci mecieqec. Inec ieronierip ahikot ci. Pep sepahe ciri mitega hasanel nu adilereh po ile. Esimopes lo manin: Ri opas usi cefet siet olelimu utas esetunie. Topoye hir xe esadoso sipeti nat lawomer dute imirabi iesaror: Adosip tomudies sonobeb rerol ragati jefud cata! Saro esap eleceb nohi boy royata docan? Tatan hari huku tereser lusetox osirer.

EBONY // PM / SKYPE // PST // ©

Last edited by Ebony on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0   Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:15 am

Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 9bzriF3xxxEbs' Charrie Pages 3.0 9L3qI0pxxxEbs' Charrie Pages 3.0 2fPzldR

ETHAN RILEY

B A S I C S

Full Name: Ethan Matthew Riley
Date of Birth: December 21st, 2016
Hometown: Redlands, California
House: Winter
Gift: Healing Factor

S U M M A R Y

HOUSE PLACEMENT TEST

Eventually I'll write something out but for now here are general traits:
- Studious
- Stoic
- Awkward
- Curious
- Selfless

His MBTI is ISTJ.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Family:
Unknown
Friends:
Evelyn White,
Logan Welsh

Enemies:
None
Love Interest:
Kimberly Huffman
{Closed}

D I R E C T I O N

what i want to do with hiimmmm

Last edited by Ebony on Mon May 09, 2016 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0   Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:32 am

Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 FitKM0txxxEbs' Charrie Pages 3.0 SIrFlZCxxxEbs' Charrie Pages 3.0 IKIOeNc

PRESTON ANDREWS

B A S I C S

Full Name: Preston Daniel Andrews
Date of Birth: September 15th, 2017
Hometown: Old Orchard Beach, Maine
House: Autumn
Gift: Electric Manipulation

S U M M A R Y

HOUSE PLACEMENT TEST

- Flirtatious
- Nerdy
- Best Chef
- Lazy
- Asshole with a Heart of Gold

His MBTI is ESFP.

Family:
Taylor and Wisteria Andrews {parents},
Dublin Andrews {brother},
Verona Andrews {sister},
Berlin Andrews {brother}
Florence Andrews {sister}

Friends:
Kayla Croft,
Sophia Nohr,
Jane Grey

Enemies:
a few different people probably
Love Interest:
Not Kayla
{Open}

D I R E C T I O N

Last edited by Ebony on Mon May 09, 2016 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0   Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:48 am

Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 S79aQTuxxxEbs' Charrie Pages 3.0 Bl7q42hxxxEbs' Charrie Pages 3.0 Oqb4eau

LIAM MASON

B A S I C S

Full Name: Liam Grey Mason
Date of Birth: July 3rd, 2019
Hometown: San Francisco, California
House: Summer
Gift: Fire Manipulation

S U M M A R Y

HOUSE PLACEMENT TEST

- Quiet
- Carefree
- Jackass
- Crude
- Corn-Addict

His MBTI is ISTP.

Family:
Bill Mason,
Bianca ??? {parents}

Friends:
Maisie Meyers,
Maria Rylen {in a way. sorta. not really.}

Enemies:
Comcast
Love Interest:
Maisie Meyers
Jonno? ;DD;DD;D
{Open}

D I R E C T I O N

Last edited by Ebony on Thu May 19, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0   Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:07 am

Ebs' Charrie Pages 3.0 HtfUrlhxxxEbs' Charrie Pages 3.0 CcMWm2jxxxEbs' Charrie Pages 3.0 JvIi9k6

DAKOTA HALL

B A S I C S

Full Name: Dakota Greene Hall
Date of Birth: October 27th, 2020
Hometown: David, Minnesoda
House: Spring
Gift: Mind Reading

S U M M A R Y

HOUSE PLACEMENT TEST

- Social
- Ease-dropper