Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New Place; More Noises

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10827

New Place; More Noises - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Place; More Noises   New Place; More Noises - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 pm

When Montare noticed that the nearby sounds had returned, he attempted to speak again. "Don't worry, you did fix it after all." he said in an attempt to comfort Dakota, seeing as it was fairly obvious she was not able to control her power easily. "As I was saying, sorry about that. I don't have full control over my tail, which gives away my power I guess." he said, looking at his grey wolf like tail.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12285

PostSubject: Re: New Place; More Noises   New Place; More Noises - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Dakota glanced back up at him, her big green eyes filled with fright and confusion. Most people would have looked at her in terror and ran away, but not this one. There was something about this boy that intrigued her, but she didn't know what. What Dakota did know was that the fact that he didn't run away was making her curious as to why. "Why didn't you run from me? Most people would hate me forever if I turned off their voice.."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: New Place; More Noises   New Place; More Noises - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Montare stood, and thought for a moment at Dakota's question. Why hadn't he run away from her when she had muted the area around them? "I didn't run away because I figured you would be able to fix it." he said calmly, that being why he decided not to flee from her.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: New Place; More Noises   New Place; More Noises - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:27 am

"No one's ever trusted me enough to not run away.." Dakota mumbled. Her eyes lit up with curiosity as she thought of something. "Uh..though I don't know you that well, I mean, I don't even know who you are, other than you have a fluffy puppy tail, do you think you can explain this school to me? I just got here... I don't know anything."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: New Place; More Noises   New Place; More Noises - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Montare smiled slightly for a moment before responding. "Oh, sure. Want me to show you around" he asked, deciding he might as well be helpful, as he did not have anything else to do at the time, anyways, and he didn't mind touring someone around the school.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: New Place; More Noises   New Place; More Noises - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:46 am

Dakota managed a small nod, glancing back at the school with undisguised hate. She could hear the loud booming voices and the slamming of feet hitting the ground from all the way ouot in the school grounds. "How many people go here?" she asked Montare. "And, also, you never told me your name.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Place; More Noises   New Place; More Noises - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Place; More Noises
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2