HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Roo's NPC Souls WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

Beata Bucks : 1548

PostSubject: Roo's NPC Souls WIP   Thu May 05, 2016 4:57 am

I like to hurt myself

Code:
[img(500px,150px)]???[/img]
[center][img(500px,150px)]???[/img][/center]
[right][img(500px,150px)]???[/img][/right]
[size=24][font=Courier New]G E N E R A L[/font][/size]

[font=Verdana][size=14]Name :[/size][/font][size=15] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachu[/color]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Age :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Birthday :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Gender :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Height :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Weight :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Nationality :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Occupation :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]

[font=Verdana][size=14]Gift :[/size][/font][size=15] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color] [size=13][font=Georgia]Description [/font][/size]

[font=Verdana][size=14]Weapon :[/size][/font][size=15] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Georgia][size=13]Description[/size][/font]

[size=24][font=Courier New]P H Y S I C A L[/font][/size]
[font=Verdana][size=14]First Impression :[/size][/font][size=15] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Face Claim :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Hair colour :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Eye colour :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Skin tone :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Voice :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]

[size=24][font=Courier New]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/font][/size]
[font=Verdana][size=14]Traits :[/size][/font][size=15] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Georgia][size=13]Description[/size][/font]

[size=24][font=Courier New]F A M I L Y[/font][/size]
[font=Verdana][size=14]Partner :[/size][/font][size=15] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Daughter :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia] ???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Son :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia] ???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Sister :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia] ???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Brother :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia] ???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Mother :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia] ???[/font][/size]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Father :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia] ???[/font][/size]

[color=#0E0E0E]pikachuuuu[/color][font=Verdana][size=13]Uncle :[/size][/font][size=13] [font=Georgia] ???[/font][/size]
[right][font=Georgia][size=10]*note 'B' marks Bastards[color=#0E0E0E]p[/color]
[color=#0E0E0E]pikach[/color]'D' marks Deceased[/size][/font][/right]

[size=24][font=Courier New]B I O G R A P H Y[/font][/size]
[font=Verdana][size=14]Place of Birth :[/size][/font][size=15] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]

[size=24][font=Courier New]R E L A T I O N S H I P S[/font][/size]
[font=Verdana][size=14]??? {???} :[/size][/font]

[size=24][font=Courier New]]M I S C .[/font][/size]
[font=Verdana][size=14]Colour Code :[/size][/font][size=15] [font=Georgia]???[/font][/size]

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand

Last edited by Rood on Fri May 06, 2016 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Roo's NPC Souls WIP   Thu May 05, 2016 6:26 am

G E N E R A L

Name : Renard Phillipe Amell
pikachu
pikachuuuuAge : 42
pikachuuuuBirthday : 5th April
pikachuuuuGender : Male
pikachuuuuHeight : 185 cm
pikachuuuuWeight : 76 kg
pikachuuuuNationality : French
pikachuuuuOccupation : CEO of Crédit Aigle

Gift : Mind Control
pikachuuuu Renard's gift of Mind Control is finely honed to perfection, even for an Amell. He was trained since birth by his mother in mental fortitude and this
pikachuuuupractice paid off when his gift finally manifested. He is capable of controlling a crowd of 20 without that much difficulty to do his bidding, and erase
pikachuuuutheir memories of the incidents. He can change people's perspectives on the world, alter their personalities dramatically semi-permanently. His power
pikachuuuuis strong enough to override another Amell's mind control and break it, even his own father's. The only drawback is the migraine that he gets if he over
pikachuuuuextends himself, but that hasn't happened recently.

Weapon : None
pikachu
pikachuuuu"An Amell has no use for a physical weapon, our weapon is our mind."

P H Y S I C A L
pikachu
First Impression : Intimidating - Calm - Reserved
pikachu
pikachuuuuFace Claim : Gakuho Asano :. Assassination Classroom
pikachuuuuHair colour : Red
pikachuuuuEye colour : Deep Red-Brown
pikachuuuuSkin tone : Pale
pikachuuuuVoice : Deep with each word well enunciated. His french accent does not carry over into other languages.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
pikachu
Traits : Observant - Proud - Controlling - Hyper-Rational
pikachu
pikachuuuuDescription

F A M I L Y
pikachu
Wife : Odette Véronique Amell
pikachu
pikachuuuuLovers : Celeste Nieves - Inés Pelletier - Mia Langley
pikachu
pikachuuuuDaughter : Elaine Bianca Lavigne (B) - Valerie Soléne Amell
pikachuuuuSon : Marcel Aurelien Amell (B) - Roland Pierre Amell (B)
pikachu
pikachuuuuSister : Kia Natalie Amell (B) - Arianne Yeon-Woo Son (B)
pikachuuuuBrother : Lucien Amell - Marius Elouan Amell (B)
pikachu
pikachuuuuMother : Gisela Freja Amell
pikachuuuuFather : Felix Abel Amell
*note 'B' marks Bastardsp
pikach'D' marks Deceased

B I O G R A P H Y
pikachu
Place of Birth : Hôtel-Dieu de Paris, France
pikachuuuuDescription

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
pikachu
Valerie Amell {Daughter} :
pikachuuuuHis relationship with his daughter is rather complicated and messy. Renard has yet to decide if he wishes to place Valerie has his heir proper,
pikachuuu.or place Marcel (or possibly Roland, depending on what powers he manifests) as the next to inherit the role as head of the Amell family. This
pikachuuu.has affected the way he treats Valerie, pressing high expectations onto her while giving her little encouragement or love in return. Valerie
pikachuuu.is to him an investment, and he doesn't know whether she'd worth the risk or not yet. He wants to push her, see how far she'll go, and make
pikachuuu.sure that she'd not weak her like mother.

pikachu
pikachuuuuOdette Amell {Wife} :
pikachuuuuPerhaps there was a time when they first married that Renard did love Odette, but whatever spark of passion may have existed between them
pikachuuu.had long died out a few years into their marriage. Renard grew to view her as useless as she failed to give him any children, while his mistress
pikachuuu.Inés succeeded in giving him two healthy children. By the time Valerie was finally born, Renard had all but abandoned their marriage bed,
pikachuuu.seeking others out to satisfy his needs. These days, Odette would be lucky to see him once a week, even though they still live together. She still
pikachuuu.loves him, he knows that too and won't divorce her. He lets her believe that one day they could rekindle their love for each other, though he had
pikachuuu.no intention of doing that any time soon.

pikachu
pikachuuuuInés Pelletier {Former Mistress} :
pikachuuuuRenard, in another life, would have taken Inés to be his wife. But in this life, she's his former mistress, who had a terribly cliché affair with him
pikachuuu.that lead to the birth of their two children, Marcel and Elaine. He loved her, though he'll never admit it. If he hadn't been the next in line to
pikachuuu.inherit the title as Head of the Amell family, he would have left his wife for her. But for Renard, the family name comes first, and Inés, despite
pikachuuu.being the love of his life, only placed second.

pikachu
pikachuuuuMarcel Amell {Bastard Son} :
pikachuuuuRenard brought Marcel into the Amell family when it was discovered that he had mind based powers that he inherit from him. He passed off the
pikachuuu.boy as a distant relative officially, all but ignoring his existence once he was placed in Aubin's care. But secretly, he kept a close eye on Marcel's
pikachuuu.progress as a potential future head of the family. Mind Control was obviously the ideal gift, however with only his daughter, Valerie, having it, he
pikachuuu.had to take drastic action. The Amell family had never had a female head, and he had no interest in breaking tradition. There was also a healthy
pikachuuu.dose of favouritism for the children of Inés, but that's something Renard would never acknowledge.

pikachu
pikachuuuuElaine Lavigne {Bastard Daughter} :
pikachuuuuElaine was born without a drop of Amell in her, it seemed. She didn't look much like Renard, and her powers were solar-based, like Renard's
pikachuuu.cousin, Claudia's husband's gift. However, it was soon clear that she did resemble him, sharing quite a few of his personality traits despite the
pikachuuu.difference in parentage. He likes to check up on her discretely, see how she's getting on. He had no intention of informing her of his connection
pikachuuu.to her, as far as she's concerned, he's the stranger that sent her away to live with the Hawkes, and took her brother from her. She's unaware that
pikachuuu.he's funded her education and ensured that she'd live quite comfortably.

pikachu
pikachuuuuMia Langley {Former Lover} :
pikachuuuuMia, similar to Odette, had the tragic misfortune of loving Renard and getting nothing in return but pain. She was a university student that he
pikachuuu.met at a fundraiser, they talked, and with a few words, she was hooked in deep. She adored him, and he humoured her affections, buying her
pikachuuu.gifts and taking her on holidays together. Eventually, all good things had to come to an end, Mia fell pregnant with Roland, and Renard had no
pikachuuu.interest in divorcing Odette (despite what he hinted throughout their affair). He suggested a termination, she refused, and that was the end of
pikachuuu.whatever they had. Renard looks back at their shared time fondly,and regrets nothing.

pikachu
pikachuuuuRoland Amell {Bastard Son} :
pikachuuu.Renard is aware of Roland's existence, however has yet to go in person to meet the infant. Despite this, he pays child support and foots any cost
pikachuuu.that goes into rearing the boy. Should Roland turn out to have the family gift, Renard plans to take him into the family, if not, on his eighteenth
pikachuuu.birthday, all avenues of contact will be cut off between them.

pikachu
pikachuuuuCeleste Nieves {Lover} :
pikachuuuuCeleste means nothing to Renard, and in turn, Renard means nothing to her. Their relationship is purely physical, and Celeste occasionally gets
pikachuuu.gifts and holidays to exotic locales out of it.

pikachu
pikachuuuuFelix Amell {Father} :
pikachuuuuDescription

M I S C .
pikachu
Colour Code : #990040

Last edited by Roo on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:10 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Roo's NPC Souls WIP   Thu May 05, 2016 6:37 am

G E N E R A L

Name : Kaleb Soo-Suk Jung
pikachu
pikachuuuuAge : 24
pikachuuuuBirthday : 8th May
pikachuuuuGender : Male
pikachuuuuHeight : 188 cm
pikachuuuuWeight : 78 kg
pikachuuuuNationality : American
pikachuuuuOccupation : Doctor

Gift : Healing Touch
pikachuuuu Description

Weapon : Pistol - Hwando (One-handed Sabre)
pikachuuuuDescription

P H Y S I C A L
pikachu
First Impression : Gregarious - Down to Earth - Patient
pikachu
pikachuuuuFace Claim : Guren Ichinose :. Owari No Seraph
pikachuuuuHair colour : Black
pikachuuuuEye colour : Blue-Black
pikachuuuuSkin tone : Pale
pikachuuuuVoice : Usually moderately deep with higher inflections when joking around. His voice drops considerably deeper when serious.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
pikachu
Traits : Self-Righteous - Dedicated - Passionate - Honest
pikachu
pikachuuuuDescription

F A M I L Y
pikachu
Partner : None
pikachu
pikachuuuuDaughter : None
pikachuuuuSon : None
pikachu
pikachuuuuSister : Juliette Rina Jung
pikachuuuuBrother : None
pikachu
pikachuuuuMother : Mai-Lee Jung (D)
pikachuuuuFather : Hwae-Suk Jung (D)

pikachuuuuUncle : Andrew Hwae-Bin Jung
*note 'B' marks Bastardsp
pikach'D' marks Deceased

B I O G R A P H Y
pikachu
Place of Birth : Dignity Health-California Hospital Medical Center, LA California, USA
pikachuuuuKaleb had a relatively normal childhood, nothing out of the ordinary, with doting parents and an adorable younger sister.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
pikachu
Juliette Jung {Sister} :
pikachuuuuDescription
pikachu
pikachuuuuJoseph Tseung {Cousin} :
pikachuuuuDescription
pikachu
pikachuuuuAndrew Jung {Uncle} :
pikachuuuuDescription
pikachu

M I S C .