HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 
 

 Keep your hands to yourself [Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crippling Roollage Debt

avatar

Posts : 1379
Beata Bucks : 1476
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : hnnng

PostSubject: Keep your hands to yourself [Mission]   Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Sebastian hadn't stepped foot on American soil since he was eight, the Amells had raised him in Paris, then sent the boy to Sofia to become a model student. The only news he heard was heavily Eurocentric, even the films were all types American's would classify as foreign. American films were heavily discouraged, the clear classism divide that viewed American's are inferior or less culturally adequate was simply a part of his upbringing. His views of America was that it was a backwards country, that he'd been rescued in some ways by the Amells, and looking out at the city of Detroit, he couldn't exactly believe his family had taught him wrong. The main city was impressive, with it's tall skyscrappers, but the furthest outskirts looked like a desolate wasteland.

There was no wonder why Evaline Ki was here, making this her homebase. There were plenty of places she could hide the children with ease, while she got ready to cross the border in secret. He would save them, and bring Evaline in. She was an Amell after all, they had an obligation to protect the world from her.

"Do... Do you think she'll recognise us? She is one of us, maybe she kept track of the family line." The other occupant in the car was Bridget, his cousin through Uncle Aubin, he'd never really spoken to her as she didn't live in the main residence. But he had hope that maybe they could at least get along, they were family after all.

_________________

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
avatar

Posts : 1651
Beata Bucks : 2360
Join date : 2015-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Keep your hands to yourself [Mission]   Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Why did she signup for this? At first, it seemed like an interesting idea and if she would've known Sebastian was coming along, she might have rethought the mission. Then again, it might be nice to have someone I know with me... The plane ride was long and boring, though she should've expected that much from a United States Airline. Back in Sweden, Bridget had no use of a plane, and coming the the U.S. was her first time flying so high and she had to admit, it was terrifying.

The two cousins were then stuck in a black car, sitting next to each other in deafening silence. Michigan scenery was the next boring thing Bridget had to endure. Unlike her old home, the United States seemed full of nothing but smokestacks, buildings, overpopulated towns, and black skies. There was the occasional forest or open prairie, but after an hour or so, she got bored of looking at the same thing.

Usually, students going on a mission (that nearly killed another student) thought about their plan of strategy or other good to know info. Bridget on the other hand, totally forgot about thee mission and focused more on her family. Having Sebastian here helped the girl collect her thoughts and she was finally able to start sorting out her emotions. In a furry of random questions, one question in particular caught her attention. Who is this Sebastian guy anyway? Mother rarely told her about anything that had to do with her father, but Bridget thought that if someone was adopted into the family, she would've would've heard by now...

Unfortunately, her train of thoughts didn't last long, for her cousin soon broke the silence. "I have no idea." She replied simply. As usual, her stuffed rabbit, Rex, sat in her hands. This may have been a dangerous mission, but she would never leave him behind.

_________________

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

avatar

Posts : 1379
Beata Bucks : 1476
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : hnnng

PostSubject: Re: Keep your hands to yourself [Mission]   Sun May 01, 2016 7:30 am

"Oh." Sebastian didn't know where to go from here, defaulting to looking out the window in blind hopes for something to talk about with Bridget. Nothing so far had been anything like what he'd hoped when he came to Beata. He'd imagined running into the school to have his brother run up and hug him, to tear up at the sight of him, but so far, Cayden hadn't come to visit him once. Did he not know? Valerie knew, she'd visited him in his dorms and patted him patronisingly on the head, telling him that he could go to her for anything. But not his own brother. And then there was Bridget, she was Uncle Aubin's daughter, he'd hoped for them to get along, but that seemed to be another dumb idea from him. However he couldn't quite give up, he didn't cross the Atlantic Ocean to admit defeat.

Generic trees passed by as he mustered himself to try again, to break the silence that felt all too stifling for him. "That's a cute rabbit that you have there... Does it have a name?" He was spitballing off the fact that Bridget seemed to bring that rabbit plush everywhere, surely it had to mean something to her. Sebastian wasn't one for keeping dolls, but he was willing to work with what he got.

_________________

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
avatar

Posts : 1651
Beata Bucks : 2360
Join date : 2015-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Keep your hands to yourself [Mission]   Sun May 01, 2016 8:47 am

Cute? She had always thought of Rex as a valiant warrior, but then again, any other person only saw a stuffed bunny. Calming herself down, she took a deep breath. "His name is Rex." Bridget replied vaguely. Honestly, she could tell Sebastian was nothing like any other Amell she'd come across, though... maybe that was a good thing? No, I can't be thinking about this stuff right now, time to stay focused. After who knows how long of driving, they finally entered a small, rundown town. This... is where we are staying? This... ugly little place? The black car soon came to a stop at a motel, and the driver helped them get their things out of the trunk.

"I thought they said we were going to Detroit... I never thought I'd find myself staying at a motel on the edge of it." Bridget stood outside the car, waiting for Sebastian. The short girl took out a map and turned it right side up. "This is where we are." She pointed the the small town on the map.

"Hello, I'll be your driver. Get settled in and some rest. I'll be ready to leave when ever you are. The driver of the black car came over to the two of them, informing them on what awaited.

"I guess they didn't want us too close to the actual city, just in case." She turned to Sebastian. The town they were staying at was only ten to fifteen minutes away from Detroit, and she assumed the black air covering the sky was from the city. "Let's get settled in then." Holding Rex tightly, she walked to the motel entrance.

_________________

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex


Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Keep your hands to yourself [Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-School Grounds :: The World :: North America-
Jump to: