HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Dare Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crippling Roollage Debt

Beata Bucks : 1476

PostSubject: Dare Topic   Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:36 am

Roo walked through the corridors of the school at night, being careful to avoid the prefects that patrolled for students like her that were out of bed. She knew that she'd get quite a lot of demerit points for Gryffindor if she was caught, but she couldn't help it. She had to come out tonight to meet in the Shrieking Shack with Rainy.

The two of them had started off as vague acquaintances, introduced to each other when Roo had joined the Beata writing club. At first, they didn't talk much, only greeting each other when they passed each other in the hallway with stilted nods of recognition. But after seeing each other so frequently at the club's meetings, a bond formed between them. Originally it was just one of companionship. Roo admired Rainy's writing abilities, her well-rounded characters, and her artistic skills. She thought highly of Rainy, especially considering how kind she was to everyone (a typical Hufflepuff). But then it all changed when Rainy started dating a fifth year, Wild. Wild was a dashing guy, handsome, a speedy writer and a good friend of Roo's. They would often share stories together, but when she saw him with Rainy, she couldn't bring herself to feel happy for the couple.

Instead, a seed of jealously bloomed within her. Rainy was so beautiful, so perfect in every way. But she couldn't be hers, Rainy was with Wild now. Roo understood this, that their love would never be, but she had to tell Rainy this. She couldn't live and pretend to be happy for the couple forever. Every time they drew love hearts on each other's books or hugged, it drove her insane. Avoiding her wasn't the solution either, Rainy could tell something was wrong and looked hurt because of it.

Roo had to be upfront about this.

Entering the derelict house, Roo climbed up the stairs to see faint candlelight. Ah, she was already here. Pushing over the rusted door lightly, Roo entered the room with an aching in her heart.

"R- Rainy. Thanks for coming here, mate." Rainy turned to face her with a beaming smile.

"No worries, Roo." Rainy spoke as if it was no chore to come all the way out here in the middle of night. She really was a Hufflepuff, going above and beyond for her friends. "So, why are we here? Is everything fine?"

Her breath caught in her chest as Roo tried to say the words. "Well. Mate. Um. Mate."

"Just say it, Roo." Rainy teased.

"I love you! I mean, mate, I know you're with Wild, but I can't help my feelings. When I look at you, I can't look away. You're like my own personal brand of heroin, and I just can't quit you." Roo rambled, her eyes unable to meet Rainy's face. By the end of her little spiel, her face was tilted to the ground, eyes firmly shut. She was ready to hear Rainy's gentle let down.

"Oh." That was all Roo heard. Fuck. I shouldn't have said anything, Roo cursed to herself. Her nails digging into the fleshy palms of her hand and she tensed for the rejection. But it never came, instead, a soft, warm hand touched her cheek, nudging her face to look up at Rainy.

"R-rainy?" Roo opened her eyes to see Rainy's hazel eyes watering with unshed tears. Oh no, did I scare her? Offend her? Those were the first thoughts in her head, but before Roo could full on panic, Rainy pulled her in for a tight hug. Her voice was muffled against Roo's shoulder, but Roo didn't miss a single word Rainy said next.

"I feel the same way, Roo. I didn't realise until I dated Wild that the real person I loved was you."

Arms still hanging limp by her sides in shock, it took Roo a few seconds for it to register, but when it did, she grabbed Rainy by the shoulders to double check she wasn't hallucinating. She wasn't. Rainy was crying, but her mouth was firmly affixed into a wide, bashful smile. Roo had been ready for rejection, but instead, her love was reciprocated. She hadn't expected this at all. What could she even say in a situation like this? She hadn't prepared at all.

"Rainy. I don't, I don't know what to say." She really didn't. But Rainy was quick to take charge.

Pressing one hand against Roo's heart, Rainy said in a breathy tone. "Then don't say anything else. I don't want to think about anything tonight. Just know I belong to you."

"What about Wild?" Roo couldn't help ask, she did honestly consider Wild her good friend. Could she really break up their relationship? She'd only confessed because she was sure Rainy would reject her.

Pain flickered in Rainy's hazel eyes, but she managed to mask it well. If only Roo hadn't spent all her days watching Rainy longingly, she could have mistaken it for a trick in the light. "He doesn't have to know. I'll tell him when the time is right. Now, help me forget about him. Kiss me, Roo."

Roo knew this was wrong. Wild was her friend, but she couldn't resist Rainy's sultry tone, the way that she directly asked for what she wanted. Leaning in, the Gryffindor grasped Rain firmly where her hands were holding onto her shoulders and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Lips met lips, Rainy was surprisngly dominant and her tongue brushed against Roo's bottom lips as if asking for permission to enter. Roo was quick to follow her lead, and soon tongue was brushing up against tongue in a arousing dance of mouths.

Their steamy moans filled the silence house, nothing other than the occasional creak of timber under them could be heard. As the kiss went on, only broken by the intake of breath, naturally clothes fell off one after the other. First their outer robes, then their shirts and skirts. By now, they were next to the dusty four posted bed in the room, but something was peculiar about Roo.

Rainy expected to find lacy girl's underwear, like hers, but instead, Roo had a bulge in her boyshorts. (This is the point I realised I know little to nothing about lesbian sex.) She was hesitant, this was an unexpected development, but looking at how shy and awkward Roo looked, Rainy decided to keep leading. This was nothing. She loved Roo for how she was inside.

"Um." Roo started, but Rainy placed a dainty finger on the Australian's lips to silence her.

"It's fine." Peeling off Roo's underwear, Rainy unveiled her knotted cock. Roo was truly a proper, admirable Alpha like most Gryffindors were. She felt hot and bothered by the sight, her omegan body released a wave of slick within as the pheromones in the air from Roo's ginormous cock turned her on. A beta like Wild couldn't truly satisfy her, what was another reason why she chose Roo. Only a proper alpha could fill her.

Stripping in front of the alpha who was now sitting on the bed in awe of her, Rainy took off her bra and panties, flinging them aside to never be found again. Her thighs were wet from their earlier play, but she was ready for the main course. Pushing Roo down by the shoulders, Rainy climbed on top of her, stroking Roo's erect peen in her hands. Roo writhed on the dusty covers, faintly groaning Rainy's name like it was a prayer to the heavens.

Then Rainy positioned herself over Roo's dick, and in one smooth thrust, she sheathed herself on Roo's knotted cock.

Both of them practically screamed, Roo's fingers digging into Rainy's hips while Rainy grasped firmly on Roo's breasts blindly while bouncing up and down. Her breasts bounced like a fanservice anime girl as she thrusted down on Roo's hard man meat. She was really riding Roo's disco stick.

It felt like hours, one time they took a break to try Dry Anal. But that was uncomfortable and they went back to normal, vanilla reverse cowgirl.

Eventually, Roo's knot grew too huge from the repeated stimulation, and with one final thrust which was hard enough to reach terminal velocity, they were knotted together. Rainy couldn't even shout during her orgasm, instead, she whimpered while Roo howled like a furry trying to imitate a wolf. It was loud enough that people could hear from the Ravenclaw dormitory.

In the distance, a wolf howled back in recognition of Roo's fantastic orgasm.

Out of breath, they curled up together on the dusty sheets, still connected by the knot. Roo was the big spoon, while Rainy, the little spoon. "I'm never going to give you up. I'm never going to let you down." Roo whispered to Rainy.

In reply, Rainy whispered. "I'm never going to turn around, and hurt you."

And with these words they knew, whatever laid ahead of them, they would succeed together as a couple. Their bond would be unbreakable.

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand

Last edited by Ooo on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

Beata Bucks : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:45 am

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:39 am

By Rainy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:39 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:40 am

echo x jay

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang

Beata Bucks : 1695

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:05 am

Why do I always miss good shit? Fuck you people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Queen of Lolis

Beata Bucks : 3543

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:41 am

If you are awake at 12:00 AM PST, join our group for more forced love confessions during Truth or Dare. Things get heated after awhile.

Adeline · Callum · Gray
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 4599

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:32 am

Roo sounds like the Australian first year Harry Potter.

KIMPLY JAYDEN EMELIA - MORGAN DUBLIN ADALENE

- character pages -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mount
Hamburglar

Beata Bucks : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:24 am

WARNING: Mount x Echo relationship bleugh ahead:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Queen of Lolis

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:26 am

Adeline · Callum · Gray
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

Beata Bucks : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:56 am

Wow, you all went pretty far with this, sounds fun tho. (I congratulate you and your wonderful voice Roo)

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Queen of Lolis

PostSubject: Re: Dare Topic   Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:48 am

In other words, we're all insane.

Adeline · Callum · Gray
Back to top Go down