Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:15 pm

She mimed zipping her lips. "Nobody will know. Or at least, no one that didn't already know." she replied. She thought for a moment, thinking of a time they could meet to practice her gift. "How does next Saturday sound?" she asked him. After a few seconds, she chuckled. "No pun intended."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:28 pm

He was glad that she said that she wouldn't tell anyone, though it wasn't much of a secret his missed some of his classes. He just didn't like admitting it out loud sometimes because someone might hear and say something, to actually confirm he was skipping instead of doing stuff that was important or being sick. "Saturday works for me, like I said I'm basically free anytime."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:47 pm

She nodded. "Then it's settled. Let's meet at the lake, at around 1-ish." Mikaela replied. She took the final bite of her apple and tossed it into the trash can from where she was sitting. It bounced on the rim of the can before actually falling in. At least she made it. She stood up. "I should be heading back to my dorm. I just remembered an essay I have to type up by tomorrow." she said. "I'll see you Saturday though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2