Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Magic sat silently in the basically empty cafeteria. It was rather late in the day and most of the students had already eaten their lunch. The winter prefect sat a table that was sort of off to the side of the middle of the room. One of his hands held a chocolate pudding cup, and in the other one he had a.... tiny.. spoon.. Yes he was eating the pudding with a tiny spoon, though it wasn't really noticeable unless you sat across from him. He always had these silly little things he liked to do, and it was kind nice to do since well.. he hadn't been sleeping at all. He always had dark circles under his eyes, and he was always sort of agitated from having no sleep, but he was getting used to it.

He was slowly being able to get through the day without having to take a couple of naps, and he was managing to avoid his nightmares because he was never asleep for long enough to go into the dream scape. So right now, eating his favorite flavor of pudding with a small ass soon brought a small joy to his life, that wasn't going to well at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Mikaela walked into the cafeteria, hungry. She had skipped out on lunch and she regretted it. The Summer looked around and noticed that the only one in the cafeteria at the moment was the boy she met on her first day. Magic. She walked up to the counter and picked out a container of strawberries. She loved them. Mikaela headed over to where the prefect was sitting. "Hey! Mind if I take a seat?" she asked him, smiling. But the closer she looked at him, the more she noticed the dark circles underneath his eyes. Was he having sleeping problems? Or was there something else behind the lack of sleep?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:51 pm

"Yeah sure, go ahead." He said in a bit of a neutral tone not looking up at the familiar sounding girl yet. He scoped up some pudding in his tiny spoon and then shoved it in his mouth with out another word, savoring it before eating it and clearing his mouth to speak once again. He looked up at the girl for a second to see if he knew the girl, and was about to open his mouth to greet her but he did a double take. This time his gray green eyes going to the container of strawberries in her hand. His eyes widened slight, and he reeled back. He ended up reeling back a bit too far, and let out a "Fuck." and falling to the floor, the pudding and spoon safely on the table.

He straightened himself out a bit, not moving to get off the floor just yet. His eyes shooting a glare at the cursed fruit in the girls hands. "Ma- maybe it would be best if you sat at small distance.." He said, keeping his eyes on the fruit as he said this, ignoring his stutter. He was allergic to that fruit, he would die if he ate one, and in general the small of them sickened him. Even just eating a strawberry flavored loli-pop would make his allergy flare up. It was pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Mikaela covered her mouth to stop the smile that was growing on her face. "Something wrong with strawberries?" she asked, a giggle escaping her. She grabbed a strawberry and munched on it absentmindedly. What was his deal with strawberries? Was he allergic? Did something traumatic happen to him when he was younger? Who knows with this school. It was crawling with drama. For example, the whole deal with Leo and Keirsta that she had talked to Leo about a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Of course she would laugh at him, and question his request. Well it was probably something people should know if they were to ever share a meal with him or something. He shifted himself, and stood dusting off parts of his clothes that had gotten slightly dirty from hitting the floor. "While that might be a laughable situation, my reaction wasn't an over reaction.. I'm deathly allergic to those things.." He said sitting back down ignoring the strawberries. "The smell is enough to make me feel sick, granted it won't do anything unless I consume them or anything strawberry flavored." He said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 2:33 pm

So he was allergic to her favorite snack. She grabbed a couple more before tossing the remaining ones in the trash. She munched on them, and when she got done, she gave him a smile. "Better?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:06 pm

He didn't really know what to do with the situation. She didn't have to throw them away, she just had to keep a small distance. Oh well it was a bit late for that now. He felt the tension that was in his body from seeing the strawberries leave him when she was finally done eating em. "Yeah thanks.." He said. He picked up the spoon again, and ate some more of his pudding. "You are welcome to take a seat ya know."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Mikaela nodded, swallowing the last bites of the strawberries. "Thanks." she said, taking a seat. She looked around for anything better to eat, and noticed a gorgeous looking red apple sitting on a table a short distance away. She got back up and grabbed it, moving back to Magic's table. "So, what brings you out here all by your lonesome?" she asked, taking a bite out of the apple with a satisfying crunch. She figured a prefect would have at least a few friends to eat with. She, herself, was still a new arrival and hadn't quite made any friends yet.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 1:06 pm

Magic watched as the girl went and got the apple from the other table, but quickly returned his attention to his pudding that was close to being gone. He took another bite before answering the girl's question. "I wanted food, like a person does every once and a while." He said sticking his spoon back into the pudding. He wasn't going to wrangle someone to join him if he was just getting a pudding cup, knowing what she was implying. He knew her before, from when he met her when she first joined the school. "So, Mikaela. How is things going with your gift?" He wanted to avoid the subject of being by himself, or the subject of him in general.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Mikaela noticed the obvious change in topics. Apparently he didn't want to talk about himself, which was alright by her. She shrugged. "I guess it's going alright. I've practiced a little bit, but I'm nowhere near the level that my brother's at." she said. "How's prefect-ing?" She took another bite of her apple, noting that it did not taste as good as it looked. But it was something to eat that wouldn't cause Magic's throat to swell shut, so she kept eating it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:44 pm

"Stressful." Was his only answer to her question. He wasn't going to go into it any further than that. "You know I can help you with your gift anytime you want me too, since they are pretty similar, and sound is just basically vibrations." He said then finished off his pudding, letting the tiny spoon rest in the now empty cup. He focused on the pudding cup for a second before creating a standing wave at where it was causing it to hover in the air for a moment. It was a bit straining on the boy, because it was still something he wasn't that great at. After a moment the sound waves disappeared and the cup was resting on the table again.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Mikaela watched as he made the cup hover in the air with sound. She wondered if she could do that. "You'd really do that? That would be awesome! Thank you!" she said, smiling brightly. Being able to work on her power and make it stronger would really surprise Adam next time she saw him. Well, that depends on when he was able to get away for awhile. It was almost like he was in the military, he was gone so often and for so long.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:19 pm

"Well being a prefect means that I have to help other students, though I wouldn't normally assist someone in their gift practices, but since you have a very similar gift to mine I wouldn't mind helping you. I might even learn a thing or to from you." Working with her he might see something from a different perspective and find it a little easier to do. And what he said about being a prefect was true though he would be stepping down soon seeing how he would be graduating the start of the fall. Someone would finally take the stress from him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 11:10 am

Mikaela nodded. "I'd like that. When would you be available to help?" she responded. "I'm free pretty much all the time. I don't get much homework." She was excited. The Summer couldn't wait until she could start working on her gift. Working on her gift would make her gift so much stronger, maybe even as strong as Adam's. He could create earthquakes with his power. All he had to do was stomp on the ground, and the vibrations he sent through the ground would cause a mini-earthquake.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Magic pondered on that for a moment. When was he open for training? The answer simply appeared in his mind as soon as he asked himself that question. "Well ya know how I have prefect duties and stuff?" He said to her. "Anytime those are going on I'm free, and any time other than that I'm free. I don't do much around here." There were the times he skipped a few classes to get to the gym and do some regular training, but he figured that Mikaela wouldn't be one to skip classes. "I also have some more free time on certain days because I skip the last couple classes, but you didn't hear that if a staff member asks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons   Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons Empty

Back to top Go down

Pudding must be Eaten with the Smallest of Spoons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next