HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Headmaster Wright is gathering students together on the Island for a single purpose...
Agrona is moving.
I love you, Pillow ♥
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!

Share | 

A Warm Welcome [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin

Beata Bucks : 1847

PostSubject: A Warm Welcome [open]   Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:27 pm

"Weeellllll... This place is a lot bigger than I'd thought it'd be."

She dropped her duffle bag onto the pavement, peering around with wide eyes, having to crane her neck up just to see the top of first building. Was that the entire school, or was there seriously more to it? The place looked bigger than the entire town itself outside. Did she have to find her way around all by herself? Knowing her, she'd probably get lost and stuck somewhere...

Maybe someone could help her? She waved her hand out towards the first person that walked by. "Excuse me, could you help -" They kept on walking. Her face turned pouty. "Me...?" Her eyes stayed on the person's back as they disappeared. She huffed in annoyance, composing herself again when someone else in that weird school uniform walked by. "Hey, you! Where are the dorms...?" They walked on as well, as if she wasn't even there.

The girl began tugging on her own pigtails, frustrated. "What am I, invisible?" Why was everyone being so rude? "What is up with this place?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com Online
Chuman

Beata Bucks : 1006

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:14 am

He'd arrived at the school shortly before Eliana, his driver taking his luggage up without saying much to him, having brought Valerie, Marcel, Zara and Bridget here, it was safe to say that he was fully aware of what to do. The same couldn't be said for Sebastian, however. To the boy, the school was intimidating, not due to the size obviously, Chateau de Montmorency was easily just as big, if not bigger, but more the petrifying knowledge that somewhere in this school was his actual siblings, Cayden and his twin, Stephanie. That coupled with the conspicuous lack of guides, though he'd been promised one, left him a little bit of a nervous wreck.

Digging his manicured nails into the soft flesh of his palms, he'd wandered around in hopes of catching someone's attention. "Pardon, Monsieur? Pardon!" No one seemed to care, passing by him deliberately.

Sebastian was close to giving up as he returned to the entrance where he'd arrived twenty or so minutes ago, when he noticed that there was a girl. Was she his guide?

"Bon- Hello? Are you the guide?"

JULΕSCAYDEN  ♥ JONNO Δ KAI ϟ VIENNA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebony
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Eliana finally perked up when she'd heard someone call out to her. 'Finally. She'd been out there waiting a whole, what was it, ten or so minutes? If they had her waiting any longer, she might've resorted to pinning down some helpless soul to help her. "Yes, hello! I'm - ... not a guide...?" The girl spun on her heel and faced forward to meet this stranger.

He was just as tall as she was, which was slightly weird for her, since she was used to being the short one back home. His appearance was pretty eccentric in itself, it almost seemed funny to her. Did everyone in the school look like he did? "I'm... I'm so lost so right now - like super lost." She crossed her arms together, frowning. "If there is a guide here, I haven't seen him yet." Wouldn't that have been just fantastic at a time like this?

She peered around, looking for any official looking person - or an adult at least, but it was the same boring faces that paced through the entrance. Some laughing with friends or some carrying grocery bags. Eli sighed. "Do you know where to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

Beata Bucks : 1937

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:28 pm

So far, school had been just as boring, if not even more boring than being home schooled. Giving a sigh, Bridget aimlessly walked around the courtyard, kicking small rocks that were in her path. The small girl soon made her way to the entrance. As usual, she carried her stuff rabbit, Rex in her arms. No matter what other people said about her holding a stuffed animal, she'd never let go of him.

Reaching the fountain, she noticed two other students looking completely lost. "Doesn't this school know how to hand out maps?" Bridget said in a genuinely pissed tone, walking up behind the two of them. "Let me guess, you guys are lost."

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:30 pm

His short lived burst of hope extinguished into nothingness, was he doom to forever roam the school like a phantom? At least he would have company in this other girl, he thought to himself, resigning himself to being lost. His dreams of entering the school, seeing Stephanie and Cayden waiting there for him with loving, tender smiles were already dashed, but it seemed the school was further refusing to live up to any fantasy he had. Sebastian ran a hand threw his hair, tugging on the tips with frustration.

"I wouldn't be asking if I knew. I mean, no, I'm new too. I thought there was meant to be a guide." He was quick to correct his rather snappy beginning, a side effect of being raised by a family that would easily crush another underfoot to rise a modicum. Luckily for him, a familiar voice interrupted them.

"Bridget!" Sebastian called out, smiling unabashedly at his cousin. Felix Amell hadn't exactly been the most stringent of father figures. Compared to Emmanuel or Renard, he was rather relaxed about the whole bloodline gift superiority complex that seemed to pervade every inch of the family. Thus Sebastian wasn't as fanatic about mental gifts, he liked Bridget, though they never really saw each other much. In fact, there was quite few in his family he actively detested.

Last edited by Roo on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebony
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:24 pm

Eliana stared the boy down, qcatching onto that little 'tude he was starting to have. Thankfully for him, she was the forgiving type and chose to quickly forget it. She melodramatically huffed again, rubbing at her cheek. "I thought there would be someone too. I guess we're both stuck out here." And she had so much stuff she didn't feel like carrying. This was soo unfair.

As if on cue, another girl appeared before them, a few inches taller than them both, but she had a total baby face... And the biggest attitude she'd heard yet that day. Honestly, it was starting to make her feel a bit uncomfortable.  "Pleeeaasseeee tell me that you're our guide. Or could you help us out a little here?" She pleaded blandly, not getting her hopes up at that point and - oh, did the two know each other? "Bridget?" A girlfriend of his or something?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:30 am

Looking at the girl, she turned to Sebastian when he called her name. Who was he? Oh yes, her cousin. God, our family is so big, it's hard to keep track. How did he even know her name? Bridget couldn't recall a time where she had seen him. When Bridget was little, her mother would get out the photo books and teach her everyone's names. "Although you are more kind than the others, I can't say that I'm happy to see more family here." She said flatly. Honestly, she didn't mean to be rude, but what she said was true. They might as well just send the whole family to Beata and saying 'the more the merrier' was a total lie. Bridget had particularly never liked her family blood line, especially with their shitty gift "requirements".

"No, I'm not a guide. But I suppose I could help you." She turned back to the girl. Pigtails. Tsk, how childish.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:48 am

That stung a bit.

It wasn't surprising, her reaction seemed to be quite typical of any family member who weren't considered a proper Amell. Sebastian cycled through guilt, embarrassment, annoyance, to finally land at acceptance, rubbing the back of his head self-consciously as he awkwardly smiled. "Thanks, I think?" It was a backhand compliment at best, and an insult at it's worst. He had no clue how to respond to this, but he really should have expected it. Their family didn't foster a fun, friendly atmosphere. He felt a little stupid to have expected anything else.

"She's my cousin. And I'm Sebastian." He lightly thumped himself in the chest for emphasis. "If you could just take us to the office, that'll be good Bridget... Oh, what's your name by the way?" Sebastian realised quite late that he didn't know who she was at all. He'd been mentally dubbing her 'Pigtails'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Giving a sigh, she started walking. Bridget held onto Rex, tuning into their conversation. Well, at least he was nice, that was a plus. Maybe parts of her family wasn't so shitty after all. "So, do you have any family at the school?" She couldn't help but ask the girl, genuinely curious.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebony
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:34 pm

If they were supposedly family, then why did they seem to have such a stand-offish attitude with each other? It wasn't in her place to read into things, but she couldn't help but be curious all the same. Where she'd come from, everyone knew everything about each other and, as far as she knew, everyone got a long fine enough. Family especially. Wasn't family more important than anything? "Sebastian, like the crab?" The girl asked, flipping one of her tails back over her shoulder as she looked to his cousin. Despite Bridget's annoyance, she smiled all the same, grateful for the help - no matter where it came from. "Thank you~."

Her mood somewhat renewed, she did a small curtsy for the two of them, the end of her pig tails almost sweeping across the floor. "I'm Eliana. And..." She stood up straight again, looking thoughtful for a moment. "I have a cousin here somewhere. I don't know if you two would have heard of him or not... This place seems huge!" The girl was told to find him before anything else, but that didn't look like it was much of an option. "It's nice to meet you both, though. You two are kinda like my heroes!" She picked up her duffle bag off the ground again, following quickly after Bridget.

"What about you guys? You have a lot of family here? Where are you from?" Eli was trying her best to contain herself. She really could be a motor-mouth at times.
Back to top Go down
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:47 pm

'Crab?' Sebastian didn't quite make the connection between the classic disney film as his name, he wasn't savvy enough in pop culture references. "Uh yes?" He replied, uncertain. His hands fiddled with the cuffs of his sleeves for a second, before he restrained himself. Gisela would always swat his wrists with a riding crop when he'd do it, no pointless actions, she'd say.

Letting his cousin take over the conversation, he watched with fascination at the sheer length of the other girl's hair, it nearly swept across the floor when she curtseyed. He could almost hear Gisela's voice in the back of his head, pointing out the vulnerabilities in combat that hair that long would present. He had to agree, but it didn't mean it was kinda cool. He followed behind the two girls, walking half a step behind Eliana. Only when she directly asked him a question, he spoke, rather than remaining quiet as he had to her many comments. "Most of our family are from France, so most of them attend Sofia. But I think we have a few family members attending Beata. I know Marcel is here. Do you know who else is here, Bridget?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Warm Welcome [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: