HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Headmaster Wright is gathering students together on the Island for a single purpose...
Agrona is moving.
I love you, Pillow ♥
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!

Share | 

Click [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Beata Bucks : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Click [Closed]   Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Until the boy had asked if she was blind, Ria had forgotten that walking around barefoot wasn't commonplace, especially not in a forest as large and mysterious as this one. She glanced down at her feet before looking up at him again, feeling her cheeks prickle.
"I can feel the ground better this way," she explained somewhat sheepishly. "I can move rocks and things. That's my power." Her toes wiggled in the thin carpet of pine needles and loose dirt.

Admiral of the SS Sexbang

Beata Bucks : 1356

PostSubject: Re: Click [Closed]   Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:06 pm

"'Rocks and things,'" Rohan repeated, nodding to himself. That was surely specific. It didn't matter, though; she seemed to be buying into him. Whether or not he had any success in school or work, he did know how to get girls. Relationships, no, they tied him down and impeded on his life. He was an independent man and didn't like the sound of being responsible for someone like that. Girls, however, seemed to gravitate to him; his mum always told him he had his father's smile, his coaxing power. The latter of which was especially correct, though he didn't use it on people like his parent.

"Y'an initiate, Ree?" The word felt weird to say as if it were commonplace on his tongue, but he owned it, made himself seem like some kind of veteran of the place. As he spoke he kept his eyes up; it was good to keep eyes upward, to look into the trees and look ambitious. He was used to it anyway. Goats were a bitch to herd, and he had to always focus and look tall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Click [Closed]   Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:15 pm

He was already using a nickname. If Rohan didn't seem so genuine, Ria might have felt somewhat intimidated. She watched him carefully, still prepared for anything, but stood with her hands behind her back, her shoes dangling from her fingertips.
"I am," she said, a bit of a challenge leaking into her voice. Warily, she eyed the boy, wondering how long he'd been at the school. He spoke like someone who had been there a long time. "Have you tested already?"

PostSubject: Re: Click [Closed]   Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Rohan's air of veteranism faded quickly as he smiled thinly to the birds. "Nae," he said, scratching his head and bringing a hand over the shadow on his face. "Not 'till the morn, am nae." Tomorrow afternoon was what his email had said regarding the test. He didn't know why they took so long. "Guess we're headed to the same place."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Click [Closed]   Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:22 pm

So he wasn't as seasoned as he'd been acting. Ria smiled at him in a way that she hoped told him it was okay. His test was in the morning. The girl couldn't remember for sure if she was testing the next morning or the following one, and a slight surge of panic rushed through her, causing a slight falter in her smile.
"I suppose we are," she agreed, one finger tapping the inside of her shoes.

PostSubject: Re: Click [Closed]   Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:59 pm

"The initiate dorms are kinda crappy." Rohan kicked a pebble on the ground, and upon advancing to it, kicked it again. Soon enough, the dirt path changed to stone, and his kicks became sporadic as they advanced to the school. It soon got lost in the ferns, to which he tried to ignore. "I hope they aren't all like that. The beds are bunks in there, I don't want to live like that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Click [Closed]   Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:11 am

Ria agreed, nodding her head slightly so that her curls bounced. The beds in the initiate dorms were terrible, leaving little space for privacy and hardly any room to concentrate. She was relieved it was just for a week, but what if the regular dorms were just like that? She wasn't sure she could survive being cooped up for so long in such close quarters. The girl tried to recall if she had heard anything from other students about their dorm situation, but she had hardly spoken with anyone, let alone anyone that was in an actual house, leaving her to speculate.
"I think I heard something about them being twin beds," she said, her voice drawn out as she pondered it more.

PostSubject: Re: Click [Closed]   Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:38 pm

"Twins, ay." He didn't seem to pleased, his mouth keeping its straight-edged firmness as he walked onto what was the campus. He had a bigger one at home, but it was better than nothing, and a private room was a private room. At least, he was assuming that came with a private room. "Well, I say that to celebrate me taking of the test and getting a twin bed of my own, we shuh go out for coffee tomorrow. Y'like coffee, right?" They had reached the dorms, and Rohan felt that if he wanted to try something with this girl, it was the time. She was cute and timid from what he saw; that was his specialty. It didn't take a lot to impress cute and timid girls.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Click [Closed]   Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:57 pm

As they reached the edge of the forest and the layer of pine needles changed to grass, Ria was semi-relieved to feel the softness under her feet, the unevenness of the ground from the forest giving way to a gentler landscape. She almost missed Rohan's question, but she caught the word coffee. Did she even like coffee? Glancing at Rohan, she wasn't sure she cared. Worst case scenario, she ordered something besides coffee and hoped for the best.

Smiling slightly, she said, "Sure, that sounds nice. I'll meet you there." How exciting. Her first week and she was already making friends.

Click [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: