Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I'm in too many topics O3O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12289

I'm in too many topics O3O Empty
PostSubject: I'm in too many topics O3O   I'm in too many topics O3O EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:48 am

Sean took a corndog and tater-tots from the lunchladys and took a seat at one of the tables in the back. He wasn't really big on talking or chatting unless they were in a private place. Not that Sean wasn't really social but you get me. He took his seat and ate.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Beata Bucks : 9667

PostSubject: Re: I'm in too many topics O3O   I'm in too many topics O3O EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:19 am

Kyla walked quietly through the crowd, never staying in one place for more than a few seconds. Her long blonde hair trailed behind her slightly, rubbing against the middle of her shoulders whenever she paused. Finally, she made it to the long line of students waiting to inhale the stuff they called food. Personally, Kyla wasn't very hungry, but she hated it when she ate out of the schedule, so she was grabbing one of the salads in those plastic boxes.

After she had snaked her way through the line, talking to nobody again, she quietly paid for her meal and set out to slithering between people. The blue eyed blonde was heading for her favorite spot in the cafeteria; a small table in the back where it was quiet and peaceful.

Kyla wasn't known for her amazing eyesight. In fact, she could probably have used a pair of nice glasses. It might have helped her see the other student that was already sitting at her table before it was too late to walk away without him noticing.

Standing in front of the other male student awkwardly, she shifted from foot to foot, almost shaking. "Hey, er, may I sit down?" she asked quietly, adjusting her small light blue backpack with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: I'm in too many topics O3O   I'm in too many topics O3O EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 am

Sean thought he would be alone but he saw a young woman approaching, one that he had not met yet. He heard her speak and responded so, "Oh, uhm...sure. We haven't met, have we? My name is Sean, Sean Lee Stewarts."
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

PostSubject: Re: I'm in too many topics O3O   I'm in too many topics O3O EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:39 am

Thankfully, the young boy-Sean as he just told her-approved of her sitting with him. She set right to work, sitting down and fumbling around to pull her backpack off her back. She brought it to her lap, and unzipped it, sticking one hand in to reach her napkins. Pausing midway, she looked up, blushing from her rudeness. "Oh, no. I do not believe so. I'm Kyla. From the Winter House." Pleased with finally introducing herself, she got back to work.

Reaching the small plastic baggy, she pulled it out, turning it around in her hand until she could unclasp the top. Pulling out one perfectly crisp and white napkin, she smoothed it down on the table next to the carton. With a satisfied nod, she closed the bag again, dropping it back in her light blue pack. She reached in and pulled out a small pink-but very sterile- pencil box. Flicking the tab that held the lid to the bottom, it sprang open, revealing a nice row of clear plastic forks, knives, and spoons. Selecting a fork, she rested it on her napkin; perfectly straight and in the direct center. With yet another nod, she closed the box again, and let it drop back into it's place. Zipping up the bag, she placed it back between her small shoulders. Looking up again, she remembered with another embarrassed reddening of her cheeks that she had a partner today. "S-sorry about that. I like order."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: I'm in too many topics O3O   I'm in too many topics O3O EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 am

"Oh, no It's fine. I'm not to sloppy myself." Sean said, about to take a bite out of his food.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

PostSubject: Re: I'm in too many topics O3O   I'm in too many topics O3O EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 am

((I dun whanna do this topic no more. Kyla is all wrong v.v))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in too many topics O3O   I'm in too many topics O3O Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm in too many topics O3O
Page 1 of 1