Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Song to Sing~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12352

A Song to Sing~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 pm

The touch of Luna's lips on his own was surprising. Wait...wasn't he supposed to initiate this thing? The strangest part about it was that Luna wouldn't let go. They were infact making out. Sean could not process it, how could she love him the way he loved her? Sean didn't care, he just kept kissing Luna. He savored the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9237

PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Luna thought Sean would definitely run away, but he didn't. She cloaed hr eyes, and after a few more minutes, Luna had to pull back. She waa blusing, clearly an easy notice. "About that.... I-I-I am so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:46 pm

"N-no don't be." Sean forced out. He felt on top of the world but at the same time had nothing to say. "M-maybe we should get together sometime." Sean knew it was a totally stupid offer.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Luna forced a smile. "Good... I thought you would be mad..." Hearing his offer, she didn't really have to think. "Why not? I mever have much to do, anyways." Luna actually hoped he would say something like that. "Also, your sure you are not mad?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 pm

"N-no...not at all." Sean was completely out of words. He was in his own la-la land...just thinking about what happened. "Ok, maybe at Rosebury?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Luna nodded. "Sounds good. In the meantime... want to go back to the academy?" Luna asked. If he said no, she would figure out something, since she didn't have anything else to do. Well, who knew? Not you. That s who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Song to Sing~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2