Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Bear Necessities [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quest

Quest

Beata Bucks : 8941

Bear Necessities [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Bear Necessities [closed]   Bear Necessities [closed] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 3:51 pm

He'd gotten a few things from the store. A bottle, a blanket, and other baby themed apparel they had apparently needed for this project. Thad then got changed before hurrying over to the Summer Dorms. It felt strange being in this part, like he was some kind of imposter. The Irishman snorted, Get a hold of yourself you fool. He passed the numbered rooms until he finally stood outside one labelled 309. Did he knock? Did he just walk in? What if there were other people inside? To hell with it. He knocked. "Sarai? It's me Thad."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8674

PostSubject: Re: Bear Necessities [closed]   Bear Necessities [closed] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Sarai made her way back to the dorms and tidied up her room a little. As far as she knew her dorm mates were not here so it would just be them. Moving the teddy bear to the nightstand that is now in the middle of the room. After getting changed to clothes that were a little more conformable (its the uniform in the pic) she sat at her bed staring at the ash grey teddy bear. 'Samson.' Her thoughts were interrupted by the knock on the front door. Hearing what was said she could assume it was Thaddeus. Sarai then decided to play a little joke on him since he looked a little tense. She opened the door wide enough only to only show her head. "I'm sorry do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

PostSubject: Re: Bear Necessities [closed]   Bear Necessities [closed] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:51 pm

How long did he wait for the door to be opened? A few seconds, a minute, longer? Either way, Thaddeus was thankful when door moved and he caught a glimpse of Sarai's face. His sigh of relief was cut short however when it seemed as if she didn't remember him! This was bad. What had he done? Maybe somehow between them leaving the Health class she's suddenly forgotten that she had been paired with him for the project. Or was this a joke? Could that be possible? Heck, in a school such as this, surely anything was possible. But how would he react? These thoughts all flickered through his mind in mere milliseconds before he finally decided on which tact he would take.

A wide grin pulled at the edges of his mouth, green eyes sparkling with mischief as he carefully selected his words. "Oh, surely you couldn't have forgotten me already?" he said, arching a brow. "Forgetting Thaddeus Devereux is quite a feat - especially when we share a child," he added with a wink. He had erred on the side of humour, but had played it carefully enough that if she had forgotten, hopefully the things he'd said would be enough to jog her memory. And if all else failed, he could run away in embarrassment - because that always worked...
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Bear Necessities [closed]   Bear Necessities [closed] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Hearing the last sentence and seeing him wink was the most Sarai could hold on. She started laughing and opened the door to where you could see the interior. "I'm sorry for that, I was curious to see how you would react. I hope you will forgive me." She stepped back and smiled as she gestured him to come inside. She had pointed a rack to where he could put his shoes since she was barefoot and didn't want shoe marks on the floor. "My rooms this way." She walked into one of the dorm rooms into a room mixed with different colours.

Her bed is green, the bookshelf is yellow and the nightstand where their teddy bear sat on is blue. Sarai liked the colours no matter what anyone had said. She sat on the bed facing towards the teddy bear while gesturing Thaddeus to come in. "It's going to cry now any second." She had looked at the teddy bear so intently she didn't see what Thaddeus did once she had sat down.
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

PostSubject: Re: Bear Necessities [closed]   Bear Necessities [closed] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 6:26 pm

This time he could afford to show relief. Thank goodness he had read the situation correctly. Maybe everything was slowly getting back into a rhythm with him. Thaddeus chuckled, the sound low but warm. "Eh, it's alright. Just don't do that again. This Irishman can only take so many jokes." Upon entering, the tall lad untied his shoelaces and placed his shoes on the empty space provided in the rack Sarai had pointed out. He kept his socks on however, enjoying the warmth they gave his toes.

Following the shorter student, the Autumn took note at how this place was essentially a carbon copy of his own dorm. It was practically a mirror image. Everything was the same - until they got to Sarai's room. Her quarters were awash with vibrant colour, lending warmth and life to what would otherwise be a stale room. He seriously needed to do some decorating of his own. Placing his bag of essentials on the floor, he turned to look at the bear - Samson - on a blue nightstand. "If it cries, what do we do?" the boy asked, just as a wailing sound was emitted from their fur child.

For a moment Thaddeus just froze and stared at it, unsure what do do, and slightly terrified to actually do anything at all. Suddenly he jerked to his bag and began to rummage inside, eventually pulling out a red blanket. "Perhaps we should swaddle him with this - not that I have any clue how, or what swaddling actually is." While his tone might have been easy, the look in his eyes were mewling something along the lines of 'help!'
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Bear Necessities [closed]   Bear Necessities [closed] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:11 pm

Hearing the cry brought a smile to Sarai's face, not because she was glad to hear a horrible high-pitched scream but because of what it resembled. Snapping back to reality as she heard the noise she looked over to Thaddeus who was now holding a red blanket and had a look of panic on his face. She could tell he was a little bit panicking and could probably use some help and went towards Thaddeus. "Here." She grabbed the red blanket from Thaddeus and changed the diaper it had. It wasn't that she was immune to the scream of the teddy bear it was that she knew this would keep happening until the problem was finished.

Finishing up with changing Samson she turned to Thaddeus with a smile. "I guess that's how babies are." It seemed that he had a hectic time from when he got here to now so she thought he could use a little humor. "So, did you get the Bear Necessities?" She chuckled at her own joke as she slowly rocked Samson. "Want to hold him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Necessities [closed]   Bear Necessities [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bear Necessities [closed]
Page 1 of 1