Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

[N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] Empty
PostSubject: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Chris blinked a few times as he woke up in the infirmary bed. It had only been a day or so since the incident. He looked around to see if anyone was around, which there wasn't. He ran his right hand through his hair, thinking about what had happened. How could he have been so careless, grabbing that girl's hand? He still refused to look at the bandaged stump that used to be his arm. It was a reminder of his stupidity and impulsiveness. Now he was going to have to live with his decision for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8010

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 3:47 pm

The sound of shoes smacking against smooth tiles echoed through the infirmary as a young girl ran down the halls. She fumbled with a plethora of gifts that she held in her hands. Flowers, chocolates, balloons, you name it. All for one person.

Stephanie gasped and choked as she made her way through the building, heading towards Chris's room. She had visit a few times before, but the boy was always fast asleep. Although she had helped the nurses with healing his arm, though it took lots of convincing and maybe a few tears, she wanted to speak to him directly. Not only to give him gifts, but to express her sincerest apologies for not being able to regrow his arm. It would take a strong healer to do that, and she just wasn't one of those.

The blonde Summer burst into the room, a sweaty and huffing mess. She stormed over to Christopher's bed and set the gifts down. Glancing down, she was utterly thankful that he was awake. Clenching her hand into a fist, she threw herself on top of her friend and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry I'm so useless!" she cried, holding back a few tears.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:31 pm

Chris was pulled out of his trance by the girl pulling him into a big hug. He was surprised to see her here. "You're not useless. What makes you say that? Did something happen?" he asked the girl. He looked around and noticed all the gifts that she had laid around him. "And what are all these for?" Had he been out longer than he thought he was? It only felt like a couple of days at most but maybe it had been longer. He wrapped his good arm around the girl, trying to be as comforting as he could when he had no idea why she was so upset in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:23 am

Stephanie sniffled into his hospital shirt. She glanced up as his arm slipped around her, reciprocating her as best as he could. He looked concerned as to why she was crying into his chest.

"I-I can't regrow your arm!" she heaved, her amber eyes traveling down to the bandaged stump that use to be his left arm.

Still sniffling, the girl gave him a weak smile. "They're get well gifts."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 pm

"You tried to regrow my arm?" he asked her, shocked. He didn't know anyone would try and do that for him. He smiled in spite of the mood. "It's not your fault, though. Even the best healer probably couldn't regrow my arm even if they wanted to. It was my stupid choice that got me here, and that's my fault. Don't blame yourself because you can't heal me." He pulled her in a little closer to show that he didn't blame her for anything. He looked over the gifts again. Those were all for him? "And thank you for the gifts. That means a lot that you got all that for little old me."
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:13 pm

"D-Don't say that! You're not stupid!" Stephanie gripped his shirt tight in her hands, tightening her hug. "You're important to me, so I wanted to do anything I could to help you. And I can't even heal you. That's the one thing I should be able to do." Shoving her face back into his chest, she gave a muffled sigh.

"All I could do was stop it from scarring and bring you presents," the Summer spoke through the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:53 pm

"All you could do? That's much more than most people can do!" he told her. The fact that she cared so much for him still surprised the boy. "You didn't have to do all this for me." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Stephanie couldn't help but blush a little at his comment. "It's not that special. There are lots of people here who can heal," she remarked, pulling away a bit.

"I wanted to do this. You're my friend after all. It's what friends do."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:30 pm

"It's what friends do." Those four words. So simple, yet he had never heard them before. Back home, he'd always distanced himself from his peers. It was because even from an early age, his touch was ice cold. And his father, on one of his drunken rampages, had called him a freak. He was glad he had gotten most of his genes from his mother, including the gift. "Can I tell you something?" he asked the girl, not waiting for a response before continuing, "I've never really had any friends before here. I was always the odd one out."
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:15 pm

The girl was utterly shocked. Chris was such a likable guy, how could anyone not want to be his friend? The young girl had been rather lucky in life. It didn't occur to her that there were people in the world who didn't have the same luxuries as her.

"I'm so sorry..." she muttered, pulling away so she now sat on the side of the bed. "W-Well, you have me now, so... We can be odd together!" Though it might not have seemed to be words of encouragement to most, she prayed he would understand. Stephanie wasn't the best at consoling at times, especially in situations she had no previous experience with.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Chris smiled at the girl. "I'd like that. You and me. Christopher and Stephanie. I like the sound of that." he said, the slightest touches of a blush coming to his face. He was glad the girl was here with him, she succeeded in cheering him up.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:02 am

Relief washed over her at the sight of the light-haired boy's smile. She let out a sigh and mirrored his smile. "Sounds good to me!" she chirped, her usual cheery nature returning quickly.

Standing up from her spot on his hospital bed, Stephanie hopped over to the window, throwing the curtain's open and sliding the window up. The sun burst into the room, lighting up the girl. Taking a long breath of fresh air, she turned to Chris with a big smile. "Do you want to go outside? It's pretty stuffy in here."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:01 pm

Chris blinked as the bright light was let into the room. He returned her smile, thinking that he needed to get some air. "That sounds like a great idea. I could use some time away from here." he said. "But first, I think we'll have to check with whoever's on duty. Not sure who that is, though, I don't come here often."
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:12 am

Stephanie smile grew even bigger, if that was possible. She nodded to the boy and approached the bed once more. "Can you walk, or do you need help? I can get a wheel chair if you need," the young blonde offered, holding out her hand towards him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:56 pm

He decided to joke with her a little bit. "I've still got both my legs, I think I can walk." he said, chuckling. However, he took her hand and used her to help himself up. However, his legs did feel a little unsteady at first, so he grabbed the girl's shoulder to stabilize himself. He flashed an embarrassed smile. "Sorry, guess my legs don't work as well as I thought."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]   [N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee] Empty

Back to top Go down

[N]Ice to See You Here [For Icee]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next